This Is Hands Down The Most Unusual Beverage I've Ever Had

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Aloe beverage? Found this drink at a local store. I never knew that it even existed. It's very hard to describe the taste. Any of you ever had it?

M13uHcA.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aloe beverage? Found this drink at a local store. I never knew that it even existed. It's very hard to describe the taste. Any of you ever had it?

M13uHcA.jpg
I have. Lots of people drink it here. I don’t like the flavor either. Cold water is the best

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was somewhat common to have an Aloe Vera plant around. Cut a piece off and rub it on a burn or sting and that takes care of that. I wouldn't want to drink it, though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

M13uHcA.jpg

I drink this occasionally. It’s pretty sweet. I love the chunks of aloe.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
One of my kiddos loves this stuff. Young people and their drinks. Matcha, aloe drink, energy drinks, etc.

I love matcha. I can’t have in on my herbal regimen because of the green tea.

I drink alkalized water, espresso with oat milk or oolong tea mostly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love matcha. I can’t have in on my herbal regimen because of the green tea.

I drink alkalized water, espresso with oat milk or oolong tea mostly.

I don't like Match, it tastes "green", as in chlorophyll to me. It's fine with jasmine. I do enjoy a cup of Jasmine green tea.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
I've tried it, but I tend to drink water, coffee, and tea. I don't drink my calories.
I’m with you! I’d much rather chew my calories.
i have seen and been intrigued by this aloe beverage however, I have to go to the market later so if it’s there I may try it. I bet it’s tasty mixed with tequila and I do believe I have about a quarter bottle left in my kitchen from the last time we had a bonfire.