Show of hands, how many of you vax skeptics are drinking your own urine to combat covid?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS, If you were already practicing a regimen of drinking your own urine, please abstain from voting TY. Only those drinking their own pee to fight covid please.

He has many guns, so he looks pretty legit to me.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Mf2SAak.jpeg

PS, If you were already practicing a regimen of drinking your own urine, please abstain from voting TY. Only those drinking their own pee to fight covid please.

Well, you eat your own shit so who are YUO to judge this dude, faggit?
Ma'am, I need you to calm down, I'm just asking a question there's no reason to lose your shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Ma'am, I need you to calm down, I'm just asking a question there's no reason to lose your shit.
If I lost my shit, I'm sure you'd eat it too! :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

By any chance do you drink your own urine @Lokmar?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Your sexual fetishes are disturbing navyboi

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Why josephine? You think it really tastes that good?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Mf2SAak.jpeg

You should read the article Baldy Buffoon, this guy is a real class act, I think once you learn his history you will start calling him an Anteefer, because that is the extent of you skills.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

You should read the article Baldy Buffoon, this guy is a real class act, I think once you learn his history you will start calling him an Anteefer, because that is the extent of you skills.
TG;DR

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Ma’am this isn’t the coprophilia group.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mf2SAak.jpeg

These people are simply deranged.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

the moarRrrr the legityness :LOL3: ffs they're even LEANT UP ON THE CAR !! yoo know what that meanZ ..YIKES !! I can smell the faggOT from here :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

I imangine yoo lose a lot, what with the worn out elasticity and its wayward attitude :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

I imangine yoo lose a lot, what with the worn out elasticity and its wayward attitude :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Maybe aidsman will share a terd with you if you ask real nice, faggit! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Why josephine? You think it really tastes that good?

Actually kidding aside, I think this would be better against COVID - CROCODILE OR ALLIGATOR BLOOD @Lokmar

....ask yer son in law the Doctor what he thinks of it. It can kill virtually every lethal virus on the planet even the AIDS virus

Since he lives in Florida he can git ya some...Lokmeer!

I bet it could kill /Destroy COVID.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alligator or Crocodile blood can kill hiv but it is not compatible with humans & this link sez it would cause shock and possibly death:

...still if a person was on their deathbed with aids they may as well give er a shot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Hahahahahahaha…that copper has the nose of an engorged clitoris. He doesn’t need guns…he needs pudding and lesbian sex! Lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are compounds within a crocodiles blood that can kill many viruses and bacteria but no you cant just inject yourself with crocodile blood or drink the crocodile blood and cure yourself of HIV. Crocodile blood is not compatible with human blood. There is some evidence that suggests that chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant may cure some people of HIV but that treatment is extremely hard on the body and expensive. There is no cure for HIV at the present time but anti viral drugs and various treatments have been developed that have extended the life expectancy of people with HIV. The HIV virus is transmitted through contact with body fluids. Blood, semen, vaginal excretions etc.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

I love drinking chick’s urine. I’ve tasted mine, but it doesn’t stir me loins the same way. Urine is really good as a liquid fertiliser for plants. As far as Covid goes, one is better off swallowing a multivitamin. Seriously…I’m an Applied Scientist, I should know. Cheers!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. You know the clitoris that I’m talking about. Those chicks with high testosterone. The one’s that thought that they had a Y-chromosome, but the onset of puberty was slightly belated. I honestly don’t mind mega-clits. I’ll suck on it, I trust myself! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

I love drinking chick’s urine. I’ve tasted mine, but it doesn’t stir me loins the same way. Urine is really good as a liquid fertiliser for plants. As far as Covid goes, one is better off swallowing a multivitamin. Seriously…I’m an fakebelieve Scientist, I should know. Cheers!

what do yoo use this for ?
AnxiousDangerousAardvark-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Mf2SAak.jpeg

I love drinking chick’s urine. I’ve tasted mine, but it doesn’t stir me loins the same way. Urine is really good as a liquid fertiliser for plants. As far as Covid goes, one is better off swallowing a multivitamin. Seriously…I’m an fakebelieve Scientist, I should know. Cheers!

A Clock radio?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mf2SAak.jpeg

Yo yo X! Titration is what I’ve mostly used in the lab. I had to measure the exact percentage of sugars in grape juice in the viticultural industry. However, back in high school, titration once again…I swapped out the acid for my urine, and nailed the natural goal in seconds. The teacher came along and drank it for a joke. He was trying to create a reaction from us, thinking that we were sceptical of drinking a neutral chemical. The whole class was in hysterics, and thank fuck they kept my secret. Science is elementary for me…I love it! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wood have told on yoo and than beat you up :LOL3:

kidding man I know I kniw yoo wo od kill me many ways :Happy5: