Show of hands and be honest. Who here still responds to a seamajor post?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That poor poor raccoon lololol.

iu

Win win. Dinner and an okie buttplug

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Uhg I just made an omelette and I used this weird, individually sliced yellow cheese that a friend of mine brought over

Shes always bringing shit to us and I always receive it with grace and thank her and I either use it or donate it....we are minda picky about food.

This shit is disgusting. Its like....its not even coming off the fork completely. Its leaving a film in my throat

Fucking hell. I remember poor people cheese being awesome....oh man this shit is nasty.

How do the poors like X eat this shit on a regular basis? X does semen help wash it down? Uhg.

I have eggs fresh from the loins of my friends chickens and I melted chemicals on it. Yuck. Garden grown tomato...everything is clean and I fucking put this total shit on it.

I remember the government cheese, was the best cheese EVAH!!!!

Is it just me, or have you noticed certain butters and cheeses are awful these days? Not only taste wise, but the melting point is way off. Takes more heat to melt them. Makes me wonder what they done to it. Shit is like plastic. I switched butters, time to switch cheese.

Then there is the Kroger brand cheese, it fucking stinks now! As if X worked at the plant and rubbed his dirty asshole on everything. Im not getting any more Kroger cheese as long as X works there.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ha ha because yer poor they feel sorry for you LOLOL ffs by the looks of you I'd bring you groceries too, I'm good like that
so eat something okay, I need you here to bore the absolute fuck outta' me LOL :LOL3:

I knew you read all her posts :GiggleBitch:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Uhg I just made an omelette and I used this weird, individually sliced yellow cheese that a friend of mine brought over

Shes always bringing shit to us and I always receive it with grace and thank her and I either use it or donate it....we are minda picky about food.

This shit is disgusting. Its like....its not even coming off the fork completely. Its leaving a film in my throat

Fucking hell. I remember poor people cheese being awesome....oh man this shit is nasty.

How do the poors like X eat this shit on a regular basis? X does semen help wash it down? Uhg.

I have eggs fresh from the loins of my friends chickens and I melted chemicals on it. Yuck. Garden grown tomato...everything is clean and I fucking put this total shit on it.

Ironically that's probably what's called 'American' cheese.
Plasticine food-like substance is what I call it.

They probably only get to call it "cheese" because the guy in the lab mixing the chemicals was thinking about cows.

No One

Factory Bastard
Well, he is a better poaster than poark or x or blandscape. Those are the only ones I never respond to.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X X X x x X x XxXXX X x X X x X xx X

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

The way my name falls outta blazors cawk loose lips ovah and ovah :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
X X X x x X x XxXXX X x X X x X xx X

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

The way my name falls outta blazors cawk loose lips ovah and ovah :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I bet you got as many ball sacks flopping off your lips as you do emojis lol.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Where does Seamajor find time to post between ooking in the jungle like Java Man and kidnapping young Cambodian boys from the market?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Where does Seamajor find time to post between ooking in the jungle like Java Man and kidnapping young Cambodian boys from the market?
Jam packed itinerary that guy has

And lets face it, he's getting older and those kids are getting faster. And candy is much more expensive due to inflation

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You just saved biggys little ass :LOL3::LOL3: He's been looking for a poast to hump all mornin' LOLOL

You see LOL it's like you waved a pill that'll grow yeh an inch POOF !! he's there :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Last time Seamajor was seen in America before departing to Costa Roach Rica to evade law enforcement

maxresdefault.jpg

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
You just saved biggys little ass :LOL3::LOL3: He's been looking for a poast to hump all mornin' LOLOL

You see LOL it's like you waved a pill that'll grow yeh an inch POOF !! he's there :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I'm in the closet so if you could keep that gay shit in my PM box that'd be great.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who was it on this thread that said Seamajor always keeps sedation darts and a bamboo straw handy in the inner pockets of his trench just in case? you know, because them kids can run and his dress shoes don't have much traction

He still needs to figure out what to do about eyewitnesses tho

oh yeah, that was me -- lol