Show of hands, how many of you vax skeptics are drinking your own urine to combat covid?

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Could you imagine googling "man pours bleach into his own anus while wearing urban camos", seriously?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Could you imagine googling "man pours bleach into his own anus while wearing urban camos", seriously?
Just imagine for a second

what admin's browser history must look like

shudders

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never, but there a few dudes that surpasses the perversion You're talking about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Actually kidding aside, I think this would be better against COVID - CROCODILE OR ALLIGATOR BLOOD @Lokmar

....ask yer son in law the Doctor what he thinks of it. It can kill virtually every lethal virus on the planet even the AIDS virus

Since he lives in Florida he can git ya some...Lokmeer!

I bet it could kill /Destroy COVID.

Fuuuuuuuuck that South Africunt sounded like a dumb cunt. How’s the safety giggles!? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah i still dont know of a single person who doesnt want the government coercing and mandating medical interventions who has tried to treat anything by drinking pee.

Somehow I feel like the pee people arent really interested in politcs. But Admin thinks everything is political.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah i still dont know of a single person who doesnt want the government coercing and mandating medical interventions who has tried to treat anything by drinking pee.

Somehow I feel like the pee people arent really interested in politcs. But Admin thinks everything is political.
I honestly can’t believe people drink pee for “medical” reasons…that’s perverse! I only drank lady pee for sexual pleasure. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I honestly can’t believe people drink pee for “medical” reasons…that’s perverse! I only drank lady pee for sexual pleasure. Lol

It's almost always a fetish.

There was a group i trolled a long time ago that was called....I'm not even joking.....UriNation.

And these people were washing their face with their piss. They were showing bottles of their "aged urine". They pee in glass bottles....throw some fucking mint or rosemary sprigs in there and just let it sit for upwards of two years and then show pictures of it and this is the "good stuff" LOL

And they would drink this!

I wanted to tell them ......why would you put something BACK into your body that your body worked to get rid of? But I had the feeling theyve heard that before....so....I just watched. And trolled a bit.

One guy went on a whole fucking manifesto about how he had been parked in his car all day in an empty lot just drinking water and pissing all over himself and how he was feeling about it. I had screen shots of that one LOL.

Last edited:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Urine only sucks if you drink a lot of soft drinks like Pepsi especially.. comes up too sweet. Beer tasting piss ain't all that great either. Steady coffee and water... water than coffee piss is decent with a sub or two

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's almost always a fetish.

There was a group trolled a long time ago that was called....I'm not even joke.....UriNation.

And these people were washing their face with their piss. They were showing bottles of their "aged urine". They pee in glass bottles....throw some fucking mint or rosemary sprigs in there and just let it sit for upwards of two years and then show pictures of it and this is the "good stuff" LOL

And they would drink this!

I wanted to tell them ......why would you put something BACK into your body that your body worked to get rid of? But I had the feeling theyve heard that before....so....I just watched. And trolled a bit.

One guy went on a whole fucking manifesto about how he had been parked in his car all day in an empty lot just drinking water and pissing all over himself and how he was feeling about it. I had screen shots of that one LOL.
I reckon accidentally drinking jenkem would be worse! Lol

thumb_jenkem-aka-butthash-i-jenkem-aka-butthash-1-cheezburger-funny-53847677.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Urine only sucks if you drink a lot of soft drinks like Pepsi especially.. comes up too sweet. Beer tasting piss ain't all that great either. Steady coffee and water... water than coffee piss is decent with a sub or two
The first piss of the day is good for the plants!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My maaaannn.....I'm good lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One time my husband and I were in the bath tub and I felt like trolling HIM....which I do frequently.

So i started kissing him and got him into it and i looked him dead in the face, right into his eyes, and asked him if I could pee on him.

And his brow scrunched up and he was like "wait....what?" And i said i really like peeing on people and I've kept it a secret because i didnt want him to be turned off by me but since we have been togther for so long I finally felt totally comfortable.

And he looked so confused and conflicted.....and he was like "okay....do I have to watch" Lmao!

And I couldnt go farther because he just looked so helpless. I had to laugh. He was totally gonna let me pee on him LOL

Ever since then when I ask him to do something and he grumbles i just say "Hey i ain't trying to pee on you" lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One time my husband and I were in the bath tub and I felt like trolling HIM....which I do frequently.

So i started kissing him and got him into it and i looked him dead in the face, right into his eyes, and asked him if I could pee on him.

And his brow scrunched up and he was like "wait....what?" And i said i really like peeing on people and I've kept it a secret because i didnt want him to be turned off by me but since we have been togther for so long I finally felt totally comfortable.

And he looked so confused and conflicted.....and he was like "okay....do I have to watch" Lmao!

And I couldnt go farther because he just looked so helpless. I had to laugh. He was totally gonna let me pee on him LOL

Ever since then when I ask him to do something and he grumbles i just say "Hey i ain't trying to pee on you" lol.
Classic! :Awesome:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

that is horrifying .. you, neked ??
jim-carrey-throw-up.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this simpy little bitch following my posts closer than ANYONE elses whining and crying for my attention.

He is like "OMG Dovey plllleeeaassee look at me. I NEED to see that you are upset that I'm pretending to gag at the thought of you naked! Please care Dovey! Because if I can make you mad over me not finding you attractive or interesting......it means you WANT me to find you attractive. And since I'm so used to hearing women say "Ew WTF...no dude. But I'll give you 30 to mow my lawn" when I come on to them....I'm testing the waters by pretending I DONT have a raging and smelly uncircumcised boner right now"

At this point X it's obvious that you are (rightfully) afraid of rejection so you are trying to see if I'm gonna get upset over you constantly insulting my looks. Because if i do get upset that means I want you to find me attractive.....its a green light in your mind to slide up in my DMs with some shit like "You know I'm just kidding right? It's all for shits and giggles. I actually think you are really pretty. Hot even.....*insert emoji*.....how do you feel about trash pandas scat? It's cool if you dont like it"

See i could have done the mean cunt troll and faked offended and waited for your creepo messages telling me you are kidding and im beautiful and trying to cyber grunt on my thigh....and them blasted your ass for being predictable.

But you really do look like my lawn guy and he is actually semi retarded too and I feel bad.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at this simpy little bitch following my posts closer than ANYONE elses whining and crying for my attention.

He is like "OMG Dovey plllleeeaassee look at me. I NEED to see that you are upset that I'm pretending to gag at the thought of you naked! Please care Dovey! Because if I can make you mad over me not finding you attractive or interesting......it means you WANT me to find you attractive. And since I'm so used to hearing women say "Ew WTF...no dude. But I'll give you 30 to mow my lawn" when I come on to them....I'm testing the waters by pretending I DONT have a raging and smelly uncircumcised boner right now"

At this point X it's obvious that you are (rightfully) afraid of rejection so you are trying to see if I'm gonna get upset over you constantly insulting my looks. Because if i do get upset that means I want you to find me attractive.....its a green light in your mind to slide up in my DMs with some shit like "You know I'm just kidding right? It's all for shits and giggles. I actually think you are really pretty. Hot even.....*insert emoji*.....how do you feel about trash pandas scat? It's cool if you dont like it"

See i could have done the mean cunt troll and faked offended and waited for your creepo messages telling me you are kidding and im beautiful and trying to cyber grunt on my thigh....and them blasted your ass for being predictable.

But you really do look like my lawn guy and he is actually semi retarded too and I feel bad.
Put that fuckimg spaz on ignore like I did. The tard is completely useless

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Determined ankle biter. Lol

Yep.

He has a gross raging hard on for me. Hence why he has been using the pig tail pull approach.

He has been devoted to insulting my looks at every single opportunity. I haven't been caring so he amps it up.

You know WHY he does this? It's a somewhat common male manipulation tactic that male skanks use because it works on less intelligent, insecure women.

I'm supposed to get offended and mad. This communicates to him that I'm upset so I WANT him to find me attractive. And he will continue poking that until he feels he has worn me down enough. Then he slips into my messages to tell me it's just for fun, it's all jokes. No one takes any of this seriously and he doesnt think I'm ugly at all. And then when I reapond all giggly and forgiving and shit he will start with the "I actually think you are pretty hot" and start trying to work me from there.

It's the ghoulish mating ritual of the less evolved. ....crass and stanky peons that once had free run of this board before we showed up and trained them. He is peacocking his helmet and drool cup and hoping I start grunting back.

He must be in "season".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yep.

He has a gross raging hard on for me. Hence why he has been using the pig tail pull approach.

He has been devoted to insulting my looks at every single opportunity. I haven't been caring so he amps it up.

You know WHY he does this? It's a somewhat common male manipulation tactic that male skanks use because it works on less intelligent, insecure women.

I'm supposed to get offended and mad. This communicates to him that I'm upset so I WANT him to find me attractive. And he will continue poking that until he feels he has worn me down enough. Then he slips into my messages to tell me it's just for fun, it's all jokes. No one takes any of this seriously and he doesnt think I'm ugly at all. And then when I reapond all giggly and forgiving and shit he will start with the "I actually think you are pretty hot" and start trying to work me from there.

It's the ghoulish mating ritual of the less evolved. ....crass and stanky peons that once had free run of this board before we showed up and trained them. He is peacocking his helmet and drool cup and hoping I start grunting back.

He must be in "season".
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe someone can help me out here. How can an adamant anti vaxxer who smokes 40 cigarettes a day, justify not being jabbed.