Show of hands and be honest. Who here still responds to a seamajor post?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My stomach knows the difference when I eat cow stuff that was made with injected cows.

For eggs I normally get the Simple Truth Organic Free Range eggs.

I will look for the Vital Farms my friend, cheers.

Listen. I wasnt gonna tell anyone this.

But I ordered a butter churn and I'm gonna be churning my own butter.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Listen. I wasnt gonna tell anyone this.

But I ordered a butter churn and I'm gonna be churning my own butter.

Fuck yeah! Thats awesome!!!!

Fuck the haters!!!

Even that Lily and X!!!! They be hatin'!!! I see 'em!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gikj.jpg

Seamajor, Admin, X, Scotty and his Vocaroos.

Hon, your mimsy needs to be flushed out

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Loco - Hey how do you spell faggot in spanish ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sea Major reminds me of my surfer father. His old school approach to trolling is simply effective. I’ve never seen an entire forum turn spelling nazi before Sea Major. He’s a killah and turns his opponents into basic bitch cross dressers with bad makeup BWA!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sea Major reminds me of my surfer father. His old school approach to trolling is simply effective. I’ve never seen an entire forum turn spelling nazi before Sea Major. He’s a killah and turns his opponents into basic bitch cross dressers with bad makeup BWA!
He simply needs a proper education and a police check. Stop sniffing jenkem!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao. Murd is so desperate for validation she’s turning to child molesters for assurance

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobs alienates every single person he's ever known. It's inevitable. Old age and his creeper ways have rendered him a multi forum universe pariah... even the lefties and progs step a few steps away from him, and that's something to really behold! Lulz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Seaboobs alienates every single person he's ever known. It's inevitable. Old age and his creeper ways have rendered him a multi forum universe pariah... even the lefties and progs step a few steps away from him, and that's something to really behold! Lulz
Lol…I showed a few of my work colleagues that candy van pic of his. They all reckoned I should chuck him in a crayfish pot. :PuffPuffPass:

eVsMolY.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Outta smokes hon? I’m sorry.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol…I showed a few of my work colleagues that candy van pic of his. They all reckoned I should chuck him in a crayfish pot. :PuffPuffPass:

eVsMolY.jpg
do your friends know also that you talk off dildos when people are talking about kids ?