Show of hands and be honest. Who here still responds to a seamajor post?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Has anyone checked in on the price of skittles these days?

God Damn you know seamajor gotta be pissed. Living on a fixed income and all.

Even if it is some backwards hovel where 2 American dollars converts into three hundred and sixty trillion pesos and can buy the finest in straw hut living anywhere in the country

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Who was it on this thread that said Seamajor always keeps sedation darts and a bamboo straw handy in the inner pockets of his trench just in case? you know, because them kids can run and his dress shoes don't have much traction

He still needs to figure out what to do about eyewitnesses tho

oh yeah, that was me -- lol

Thats a polite way of saying a piss soaked rag while hanging around the orphanage at chuck out time.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Thats a polite way of saying a piss soaked rag while hanging around the orphanage at chuck out time.
I think even the backwards hovel he lives in has some form of restraining order restricting him from within 200 yards of schools, playgrounds, orphanages etc etc

hence the reason for the incognito rape van and the bamboo straws with sedation darts.

Lock in from 500 yards away yo -- the guy is a seasoned sniper --- no seriously -- decades of practice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think even the backwards hovel he lives in has some form of restraining order restricting him from within 200 yards of schools, playgrounds, orphanages etc etc

hence the reason for the incognito rape van and the bamboo straws with sedation darts.

Lock in from 500 yards away yo -- the guy is a seasoned sniper --- no seriously -- decades of practice

Hi shorty :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Has anyone checked in on the price of skittles these days?

God Damn you know seamajor gotta be pissed. Living on a fixed income and all.

Even if it is some backwards hovel where 2 American dollars converts into three hundred and sixty trillion pesos and can buy the finest in straw hut living anywhere in the country

Are theses sins continually in your over sized head? You can’t help but to read out posts. Wanna guess how many times you’ve posted in this thread? Tell me more about you $75,000 auto.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamajor sees a school and immediately gets to building a Hansel and gretel trail with bubble gum and sour patch right to the back of his rape van. But at 300 yards you know that shit has got to be expensive.

then he has that aerosol he hits them with and it's lights out.

Poor things. I hope he gets struck by lightning or something.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he's so graphic .... the little fucker scares me, hope he doesn't live near any schools

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
I'm not saying child rape shit posting is a guaranteed way to summon Seamajor....

Wait no, yes I am....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bro -- say children or kids on any thread on the forum

and I guarantee if seamajor isn't logged in he will be within 5 minutes and immediately zero in on your post.

it's like that trench coat enables him to fly or something. Either that or those dress shoes have rolls Royce jet engines on the soles

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamajor has a boat from what I understand

Apparently crimes of molestation cannot be prosecuted in international waters.

the fucking devil

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
cool, put the family dildo down, I think you broke something in there

So do you throw your crossed arms up and scream "X!!!" into a voice changer every time you post or what?

• Confused
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I guess you don't need opposable thumbs to drive a boat.

Good for him.
I think his boat might be of the USS Espstein class

you know, highly automated. All the finest in autopilot & evasion technology. for those uncomfortable runins with law enforcement at sea

Allowing seamajor all the time to do what he does best.

Rape unconscious bodies at the bottom of the boat

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember the government cheese, was the best cheese EVAH!!!!

Is it just me, or have you noticed certain butters and cheeses are awful these days? Not only taste wise, but the melting point is way off. Takes more heat to melt them. Makes me wonder what they done to it. Shit is like plastic. I switched butters, time to switch cheese.

Then there is the Kroger brand cheese, it fucking stinks now! As if X worked at the plant and rubbed his dirty asshole on everything. Im not getting any more Kroger cheese as long as X works there.

Yep I remember government cheese lol.

I havent noticed but I buy Kerry Gold butter most of the time and get cheese from the deli.

You still shop at Kroger? What are you, rich? Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think his boat might be of the USS Espstein class

you know, highly automated. All the finest in autopilot & evasion technology. for those uncomfortable runins with law enforcement at sea

Allowing seamajor all the time to do what he does best.

Rape unconscious bodies at the bottom of the boat
God made you short because you're a foul little man ... karma