Every damn one of you gun nuts has blood on your hands

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This headline sounds more correct......

As Mass Media Pushes Anti-White Hatred, Violence Breaks Out Across the Country

f4bb253c98919875.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The whole idea that we should expect women to engage in hand to hand combat with males is insane. It's a way to make money on self defense classes that wont help you and give women a false sense of empowerment.

We have watched way too many action movies when so many people think that's reasonable.

I can definitely throw a punch and I'm not weak. That doesn't mean I should physically fight a man. I have a huge biological disadvantage and since I enjoy staying alive, I recognize that.

I do find it really crazy that so many women are convinced that they could beat a man's ass.

I will say that the best self defense is to avoid being in a dangerous situation (to a point; you still have to live your life).

IMO, as far as hand-to-hand combat, generally the tactic a woman should take against a man is to strike once and do as much damage as possible with one strike. Then either ready your firearm or try to escape (flee and/or call for help). Only when you are not armed and have no chance for escape should you fight. And if it is a fight, I recommend trying to get your thumbs through his eye socket to as far in the back of his head that you can get them. Easier said than done, but I do not think there is any other way an average woman can disable a capable man in a fight.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I do find it really crazy that so many women are convinced that they could beat a man's ass.

I will say that the best self defense is to avoid being in a dangerous situation (to a point; you still have to live your life).

IMO, as far as hand-to-hand combat, generally the tactic a woman should take against a man is to strike once and do as much damage as possible with one strike. Then either ready your firearm or try to escape (flee and/or call for help). Only when you are not armed and have no chance for escape should you fight. And if it is a fight, I recommend trying to get your thumbs through his eye socket to as far in the back of his head that you can get them. Easier said than done, but I do not think there is any other way an average woman can disable a capable man in a fight.

In Martial Arts, they teach the same, first strike should be crippler, followed by various other strategic landing points.

My Dad taught me, on the eyes, to take 2 fingers, aim for the inner part of the eye, opposite the hand you are using, insert, and twist..... then POP, out comes the eye! hahaha

Also, an ear dont take much pressure to rip off either.

A good solid hit to the testicles works wonders too lol.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My Dad taught me, on the eyes, to take 2 fingers, aim for the inner part of the eye, opposite the hand you are using, insert, and twist..... then POP, out comes the eye! hahaha

Yup. I have never had it done to me, but I have used similar techniques on a few occasions for self-defense.

Also, an ear dont take much pressure to rip off either.

Funny. I would actually recommend holding the ears to pull the face closer, biting the nose, and using your thumbs on the eyes all at the same time. Very up-close-and-personal, but it might save you.

A good solid hit to the testicles works wonders too lol.

Dude, I have been booted hard in the nuts. Hard enough that they and the surrounding area was black and blue afterwards. It hurt, but did not disable me. There was a deep pain that kinda took my breath away for a few seconds, but I recovered within seconds. Maybe some guys react differently.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This headline sounds more correct......

As Mass Media Pushes Anti-White Hatred, Violence Breaks Out Across the Country

f4bb253c98919875.jpg
Race relations were on a positive path forward but the left couldn’t have that so they made it seem like it’s ok to hurt white ppl because white ppl are orange man bad. And what do you think happens when white ppl are forced to defend themselves

The fucking race war these monster want

As a minority myself I fuckimg hate these white liberals and what they are doing to this country

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The same people who blame US for criminals using guns illegally are the same people who will ignore women and girls being raped and assaulted in female spaces directly because of self ID laws.

They just support whatever shit they think is against "teh right". They dont even take the time to understand what we even support.

She thought Aryan wants ethnic cleansing. She has no clue what nationalism even is.
It’s not even worth arguing with the clueless cunt @LotusBud Dove.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In all fairness, when you're a leftist woman you tend to hang around leftist men like Admin and seamajor and it's no secret that ANYONE can whoop their sissy pansy asses without even applying much effort.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotusairhead’s answer to home invasion…”call the police”

:LOL3:
Yeah, call the police that she supports defunding so that if anyone even does pickup the call it will be hours at best until they arrive

starting to see the end game with these vermin pieces of shit yet?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Civil War's just about to explode.

Yup, I've even had news through the top secret grapevine, that a false flag is coming soon, like in a few months (was told a few months ago about this). I was told to stay out of an area that is near me.

What pisses me the fuck off, is "actors" riling up folks, to incite stuff, and then trap them.... like Jan 6.

Same even applies to this Antifa and BLM units, they are directed by certain group leaders, which are controlled by "higher ups".

I can tell you this, my flag is popping up EVERY where around this state!!!! BIG time!!!! And you KNOW I been flying hard!!! The more they take down, we put up WAY more. Reminds me of that fucking quote from Star Wars.....

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe women shouldn't be having unprotected sex with guys they are not 100% sure aren't shit bags?

Well that's why they need to be taught value and *gasp* the proper concepts of purity and WHY we wait to have sex.

These young girls getting into serious relationships with these boys who really lay the pressure on to do it without protection and they all pull the "dont you love me" shit.

I taught mine well to be prepared for shit like that. My 17 year old dumped her boyfriend because he started laying the sex pressure on and she told me he started saying all the stuff I told her they could say and it turned her off so bad she dumped him LOL.

She cried for a week but stuck to her guns and I'm SO proud of her for it.

I have conversations with my kids that some people disagree with but typically these people are either delusional about the stage of development their child is in or completely to another extreme that is "let's be buddies". I'm kinda....just real with mine. And so far it's working.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well that's why they need to be taught value and *gasp* the proper concepts of purity and WHY we wait to have sex.

These young girls getting into serious relationships with these boys who really lay the pressure on to do it without protection and they all pull the "dont you love me" shit.

I taught mine well to be prepared for shit like that. My 17 year old dumped her boyfriend because he started laying the sex pressure on and she told me he started saying all the stuff I told her they could say and it turned her off so bad she dumped him LOL.

She cried for a week but stuck to her guns and I'm SO proud of her for it.

I have conversations with my kids that some people disagree with but typically these people are either delusional about the stage of development their child is in or completely to another extreme that is "let's be buddies". I'm kinda....just real with mine. And so far it's working.
Hey….I quit Discord. Too boring for me with a biased membership.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For low I.Q. racists like Stinky Lotusbutt.

You know that fucking felon who should NOT have had a gun had a gun.

But my very responsible oldest daughter cannot carry HER gun even though shes been shooting since she was 7 years old. Shes trained in gun safety and knows the laws. Shes taken down every deer she ever shot at. She NEVER misses her target.

She works in a somewhat rough area as well and she cant carry HER gun but pieces of total shit like the MI state shooter could carry one. She is only 19 so nope. She can join the military but she cant carry her gun.

None of these people ever want to talk about how the gun laws and regulations they have dont even work. All they go to is stripping all of us of our constitutional rights. They dont even think or talk about any real solutions.

This is how the government strips rights away. With the support of propagandized citizens. They stripped women of our rights and protections and even as women are violated and harmed these assholes just ignore it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's always been like that. Abortion was never for the good of women. Men came up with it. Men perfected it. Men marketed it to the feminists so they make shit tons of money helping other men dodge child support and get off the hook.
Abortion was practised in 18th century by female midwives in 18th century America @Dove. Because they addressed the needs of expectant mothers who didn't want to bear children.

But it was men who became outraged by the practice and had it eventually banned in the 19th century @Dove. They raised a ruckus about it, not women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Abortion was practised in 18th century by female midwives in 18th century America @Dove. Because they addressed the needs of expectant mothers who didn't want to bear children.

But it was men who became outraged by the practice and had it eventually banned in the 19th century @Dove. They raised a ruckus about it, not women.

That's false though. In the US it was Bernard Nathanson who started marketing the practice to other doctors and they used the feminist movement and sold it as female empowerment.

Midwives were not giving abortions. Midwives were trying to save women from DEATH by removing a deceased fetus.

And Joe dont try to telling a woman that men WANT us to have babies when I've lived in this fucking world for 43 years and have seen the truth over and over. You yourself defend abortion and feel bad for men who have to support children they dont want.

Please let women know who these stand up men are who want families and want to support families because women are looking for THEM.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not when my attacker is a MAN, Joe.
@Dove you & others have a total misconception what 'self-defense' actually means. it doesnt necessarily mean hand to hand combat. Actually you folks have been watching way too many Chuck Norris Bruce Lee movies.

Self defence means avoiding conflict if at all possible but if there is a fight then avoiding physical contact if at all possible. Ie -dodging a punch. Getting out of the way of a charging assailant. Preventing or blocking a punch. Ducking a bullet. Even running from a fight.

Yknow Dove Ive actually been in fights and it was using my head that saved me. Being able to anticipate my opponent's next move. Plus I have superior reflexes. Fast and quick thinking will actually save you in any fight before brute power.

Remember that Indinapolis shooter outsidr Fedex? Some pipsqueak kid outgunned a guy who challenged him.

Merely ducking behind a vehicle might have saved him. But he probably stood up and exposed himself to gunfire. No gun could save him because he didnt use his effing head.

So thats how I would approach gun training. Learn countetterrorism techniques too along with self defense techniques. Thats why I think guns alone wont save a person in a fight. They might but directly engaging an opponent will probably increase the risk not reduce it.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove you & others have a total misconception what 'self-defense' actually means. it doesnt necessarily mean hand to hand combat. Actually you folks have been watching way too many Chuck Norris Bruce Lee movies.

Self defence means avoiding conflict at all possible but if there is a fight then avoiding physical contact if at all possible. Ie -dodging a punch. Getting out of the way of a charging assailant. Preventing or blocking a punch. Ducking a bullet. Even running from a fight.

Yknow Dove Ive actually been in fights and it was using my head that saved me. Being able to anticipate my opponent's next move. Plus I have superior reflexes. Fast and quick thinking will actually save you in any fight before brute power.

Remember that Indinapolis shooter outsidr Fedex? Some pipsqueak kid outgunned a guy who challenged him. Merely ducking behind a vehicle might have saved him. But he probably stood up and exposed himself to gunfire. No gun could save him because he didnt use his effing head.

So thats how I would approach gun training. Learn countetterrorism techniques too along with self defense techniques. Thats why I think guns alone wont save a person in a fight. They might but directly engaging an opponent will probably increase the risk not reduce it.
In South Africa arming oneself against home invasion was a necessity. If a person unlawfully enters a property, then expect them to be shot.
Arming oneself during travel was another necessity.
Guns save lives…end of story.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In South Africa arming oneself against home invasion was a necessity. If a person unlawfully enters a property, then expect them to be shot.
Arming oneself during travel was another necessity.
Guns save lives…end of story.

Yeah...im not saying that.

Im just saying that the defender needs more tools at his arsenel than a gun. Thats where countertertorism self techniques enter the picture.

It isnt just enough to have a gun. Other skills are needed too.