LIBS RUINING EVERYTHING AS USUAL

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Liberals Are Making COVID Worse

As increasingly secular liberals find more and more meaning in politics, they are becoming increasingly fundamentalist. Liberals are adopting the same rigid approach they decry in others, refusing to compromise, consider alternative viewpoints or even view their beliefs as falsifiable. Importing this religious fervor into policy debates renders liberals incapable of considering proportionality, cost-benefit analyses or appropriate trade-offs.

Liberals have recently transformed their environmental campaign into a moral crusade, and they are bringing this absolutist approach to fighting the COVID pandemic. Viewing climate change in apocalyptical terms has left them unwilling to consider lower-carbon transition fuels, like natural gas, or new technologies, like carbon capture.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As increasingly secular liberals find more and more meaning in politics, they are becoming increasingly fundamentalist. Liberals are adopting the same rigid approach they decry in others, refusing to compromise, consider alternative viewpoints or even view their beliefs as falsifiable. Importing this religious fervor into policy debates renders liberals incapable of considering proportionality, cost-benefit analyses or appropriate trade-offs.

Liberals have recently transformed their environmental campaign into a moral crusade, and they are bringing this absolutist approach to fighting the COVID pandemic. Viewing climate change in apocalyptical terms has left them unwilling to consider lower-carbon transition fuels, like natural gas, or new technologies, like carbon capture.

They are SO MUCH worse than Republicans ever were. You can have civil discourse with an old school Republican.

You cant even have a conversation with these psychotic fuckers.

I was reading people talking about how even though they are pro vaccine.....if they so much as mention concerns about the shot, they get attacked as anti science.

These people are a cult. No doubt!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Republicans will share what they stand for. We/they don't expect the dems to adopt our views... and we don't care.

Democrats won't consider it and will do anything to force their views on the Conservatives to force us to comply.

What should we do? Are we nearing the end?

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Republicans will share what they stand for. We/they don't expect the dems to adopt our views... and we don't care.

Democrats won't consider it and will do anything to force their views on the Conservatives to force us to comply.

Get a job, live within your means. Do not expect free shit from the gubment. Get your nose out of other people's business.
for starters.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They dont even properly understand any stances they malign.

If we dont agree with any of their "solutions" to any issues....they dont even try to see your points. They twist it into something it isnt and use it to attack you.

Like if you dont agree with BLM burning communities and harming innocent people.....you are a racist who wants black people to die. Even though your opposition to them is because they are getting innocent people....black people....killed and destroying lives.

This is what totalitarians do. Accept their way and support it or you get smeared and shamed.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get a job, live within your means. Do not expect free shit from the gubment. Get your nose out of other people's business.
for starters.

I retired at 50 with plenty. Beyond that, good Luck. Trust me Phester YOU WILL COMPLY.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

for starters.

I retired at 50 with plenty. Beyond that, good Luck. Trust me Phester YOU WILL COMPLY.
I'll comply with liberal bullshit? Hahaha.
Yer thinking I'll turn my guns in because the lawless fuks can't be controlled?
See the difference? I could care less if you hate guns and refuse to own one. That's your business.
Yuo assplungers on the other hand want to stick your snotty noses into our business and try to force your agenda on us.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How, according to the hysteria in the op, is this making covid worse? LMAO @ u fucking hsyterical liars.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can have civil discourse with an old school Republican.

I'm sure Mitt Romney, for one, will take that with a grain of salt.

I'm not talking about establishment politicians. I'm talking about actual republican people. Regular voters.

Part of our problem is too many people seem to think these label actual mean something to politicains.

If no one had any clue which box a politician checked and only had to guess based on their actions.....no one would really know the difference.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Liberals are also 100 percent against free speech nowadays.

No no no....... they are against OUR free speech. They still wanna say whatever the fuck they want. And Im so fucking tired of their hypocritical bullshit! "Get in their faces and get confrontational!" Trump or Maxine says that, and you know what happens. "OH NOES TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE!" "Maxine says it, thats different".