This is what Admong and his fellow libs approve of…

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hmmm, I wonder which forum actually hosts and welcomes an actual Holocaust denier...what's his name again? Oh yeah, Adam HITLER.

You can't make this nonsense up. You have to see it with your own eyes, and functioning brain, to believe it.

Adam posts here more than he does at BC.

You have to be sober to get it, really

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yo Admong

Call me fat again so I can break this motherfuckin server by showing you what a REALLY fat bitch looks like. I had never seen a vagina that resembles a head of cauliflower, have you? Up until recently, that is lmao
They banned you from the Park because of this?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Admong supports the mutilation of children under the disguise of “transitioning”.

No one is really supposed that he is ok with Israeli babies being decapitayed and burned alive.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yo Admong
Tours

Call me fat again so I can break this motherfuckin server by showing you what a REALLY fat bitch looks like. I had never seen a vagina that resembles a head of cauliflower, have you? Up until recently, that is lmao

Yours?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He doesn't post here much at all. Good, it must mean his Holocaust denying ass is going away. You can call me a drinker, ignoramus, but you're pulling that out of your bbl fake ass.
All of those pussies fear my taunting!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He doesn't post here much at all. Good, it must mean his Holocaust denying ass is going away. You can call me a drinker, ignoramus, but you're pulling that out of your bbl fake ass.

No, not really. Your new buddy told Biggie that. I saw the texts myself.

Did you know that stupid bitch turned on you cuz she thought you had a “crush” on Biggie? Back when she had her forum that she swore would “404” SG? She actually told Biggie that you had this huge crush on him
and how she was gonna run you off her forum over it.

I swear to GOD, white bitches ain’t shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you know that stupid bitch turned on you cuz she thought you had a “crush” on Biggie? Back when she had her forum that she swore would “404” SG? She actually told Biggie that you had this huge crush on him

Too moo, didn’t read.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let me tell you something, I don't care what she, you, Dove or anyone has said. Crush on Biggie? :LOL3::LOL3:

This drama from y'all is embarrassing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Was that when Stumpy was babysitting your grandkids?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
she should really stop editing her pics…

how is anyone going to find her if she goes missing when looks like Angelina Jolie online and a potato in RL?

Speaking of potatoes

DB7-E17-B2-D117-4-F54-9-B68-03-DD6065615-F.jpg

Look at you, you bald headed SLUT. Over processed hair, chrome dome forehead…bitch ain’t no filter online that can make you look better. Trying to cosplay as a Latina LOL. You could fuck and procreate with every wetback in Cali and you’ll still NEVER be one of us.

I have a serious question tho. You have the UGLIEST vagina online…why would you send out pics like that? Who told you that shit looks good??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I ain’t aware of Israeli soldiers raping ragheads and burning their babies in ovens. Sounds like you’re excusing what those animals did.
LMFAO !!

where were you when a school bus full of kids was blown up by an American missile, you don't get to aim your fauX rage .... stand up for all or sit down and be quiet ....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is like being at a continuation high school.
When I was in continuation high school I made an inked vellum of TLOTR map and worked at Carl's Jr. The California Roast Beef Sammich was the bomb, and I was pregnant.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was in continuation high school I made an inked vellum of TLOTR map and worked at Carl's Jr. The California Roast Beef Sammich was the bomb, and I was pregnant.

I gave up a full ride to Arizona University because I was pregnant. When she graduated from LMU and then USC, I wasn’t surprised. I was chugging a 1/2 gallon of orange juice straight from the carton every morning.

Teen pregnancy is not something we celebrate, condone or encourage.