This is what Admong and his fellow libs approve of…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was in continuation high school I made an inked vellum of TLOTR map and worked at Carl's Jr. The California Roast Beef Sammich was the bomb, and I was pregnant.

I've never been, personally. I did some consulting with some in my career.

I did work at Carl's Jr for one summer though...they wanted me to not go to college and stay as an employee. Over my dead body was I going to skip out on college for Carl's Jr.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh the depravity of their perverse narrative…

Fupa sexting with BIG disappointment micro penis and he can’t get it up cause FAT AF lardasses hardly do….

So he breaks out some of my old material and now she is all hot and bothered.

It’s so rapey. Whadddda schmuck!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Now I’m sexting Joo? Good Lord, the delusion is real.

A fupa is what I saw folded over that cauliflower head of a pussy you sport. I’ll let you continue to hate cuz yours is bigger and you only had two kids with no c section.

I hope some of you enjoy your Thanksgiving lol

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

A fupa is what I saw folded over that cauliflower head of a pussy you sport. I’ll let you continue to hate cuz yours is bigger and you only had two kids with no c section.

You sound heavier than you did this morning.

:Triggered:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
DB7-E17-B2-D117-4-F54-9-B68-03-DD6065615-F.jpg

It is hard to believe that someone who looks like that could ever insult anyone else's looks....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah, and if I were 5'5" and pigeon-toed I still would not be caught dead with a broad that looked like that.

Now I understand why she had to rape Joo Dog.
tbh I don't think you've even hadda a broad a guy would give a second look.... I mean yer bald ffs :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
8-DEF607-B-D712-4350-920-B-209162638-BC9.png

I can’t imagine associating with sick fucks who defend this.
Please link to where anyone here defended that.

Wait, you must defend this, right, since you're on the "side" of Israel?

Since 7 October Israeli forces have launched thousands of air bombardments in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 3,793 people, mostly civilians, including more than 1,500 children

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amnesty International does not take sides, btw.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Same to you. Will hubbys friends be part of your celebrations. Bet the real party starts after you leave.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please link to where anyone here defended that.

Wait, you must defend this, right, since you're on the "side" of Israel?

Since 7 October Israeli forces have launched thousands of air bombardments in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 3,793 people, mostly civilians, including more than 1,500 children

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amnesty International does not take sides, btw.
and the thing is Lotus, how many of those fathers of the dead children will now take up a weapon and seek revenge against Jewland ...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and the thing is Lotus, how many of those fathers of the dead children will now take up a weapon and seek revenge against Jewland ...
Well, this thing is just going to go on and on and on until there is a 2-state solution, imo.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
And there's nothing wrong with what she looks like. His wife is a dog according to Flea.
That's another stupid flea lie. Prowler posted two pics of his wife, one she was making a face (unflattering pic), one where she was smiling. The smiling pic was attractive in much the same way that Murdy's pics are. Nice smile, nice eyes, happy, (overweight).

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha, interesting how you leftists recognise jewish lies when it suits you.

I don't deny the Holocaust and I don't deny that the Israelis, in their search for safety and security because of the Holocaust, are crossing lines and oppressing Palestinians.

People with critical thinking skills can recognize two seemingly opposing thoughts at once.