This is what Admong and his fellow libs approve of…

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Third bottle of whine already, chubbs?
Do you get punched out everytime you're in public?

nz3vwau7zgx71.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's another stupid flea lie. Prowler posted two pics of his wife, one she was making a face (unflattering pic), one where she was smiling. The smiling pic was attractive in much the same way that Murdy's pics are. Nice smile, nice eyes, happy, (overweight).
Freak, did you save those as well ? :OhGawd:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
31f1f9ca2a4d8950aef0c34fe689b95f47df8bfa.jpeg

Next Post

Rawand Fayez Al-Hassani. She, her husband, her three children, her brother and sister, and their families were kilked. She was a creative and distinguished photographer. Gaza 10/25/2023​

"Only Israely Children bleed" Compton Cuntess

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
31f1f9ca2a4d8950aef0c34fe689b95f47df8bfa.jpeg

Next Post

Rawand Fayez Al-Hassani. She, her husband, her three children, her brother and sister, and their families were kilked. She was a creative and distinguished photographer. Gaza 10/25/2023​

"Only Israely Children bleed" Compton Cuntess
Shut your goddamn mouth you faggot. I heard you approve of Ray’s Island hopping ways! That’s enough to confirm that you’re a brain-dead leftist fag. Die quick…..mmmmmkay?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh the depravity of their perverse narrative…

Fupa sexting with BIG disappointment micro penis and he can’t get it up cause FAT AF lardasses hardly do….

So he breaks out some of my old material and now she is all hot and bothered.

It’s so rapey. Whadddda schmuck!
BiggieBouncehouse is still a thing after being Uber cucked by Oak?

You'll never see a letterboxed version of BlutoSmalls. The only thing he has in abundance besides a high stroke risk is bad genetics and years of experience hiding cookies in plain sight.

Happy holidays!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You'll never see a letterboxed version of BlutoSmalls. The only thing he has in abundance besides a high stroke risk is bad genetics and years of experience hiding cookies in plain sight.

Happy holidays!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, handsome xoxo

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Why are you a depraved homosexual?
This is rich coming from a fucking moron who thinks a cockpit is a bunch of men running around in a circle wearing no pants to thrash music.

Seriously, did this communities biggest openly queer faggot just call somebody else homosexual? This is almost as bad as BiggieBeerKeg getting his ass cucked by Oak to the point he was put into the proverbial internet corner with duct tape over his misshaped mouth.

Poor Biggie. Gravity and double whoppers with cheese are such uncompromising mistresses.

But back to the...dumb dumb dummmmmm (literally and figuratively) message board Nazi, which just screams "molested by an uncle for a hot wheels" in 2023. The glitterball power bottom who, when getting two by foured in some public rest stop bathroom goes full blown Spice girl looking side ways, broke back mountain style, while panting "tell me what you want, what you really, really want" in unisonisnic rhythm to his man pussy getting demolished like some old, Las Vegas hotel.

Gayran here, or BF Dylan Mulvaney for short, needs to take his incel, pro male, no female, yeshomo, ass back to TBC with the rest of the incels.

Is it true that place ran off everything with a vagina outside of bussys? If your not a big fat slob (biggie), look like the castrated version of the unibomber(vitty), have one eye and allowed doctors to perform experiments on you while you were a child for candies (Bonesaw), are a boa twirling faggot who creams his pants like a yeast infection gone terribly wrong when he hears "just you wait til I get you home?" from the song West End Girls by the pet shop boys (gayran), you are 100% pure, uncut, corn fed incel.

What they need to do is completely rebrand that place, give it a witty name like "Incel Tonic" or something.

Go with the flow, you pussy haters.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is rich coming from a fucking moron who thinks a cockpit is a bunch of men running around in a circle wearing no pants to thrash music.

Seriously, did this communities biggest openly queer faggot just call somebody else homosexual? This is almost as bad as BiggieBeerKeg getting his ass cucked by Oak to the point he was put into the proverbial internet corner with duct tape over his misshaped mouth.

Poor Biggie. Gravity and double whoppers with cheese are such uncompromising mistresses.

But back to the...dumb dumb dummmmmm (literally and figuratively) message board Nazi, which just screams "molested by an uncle for a hot wheels" in 2023. The glitterball power bottom who, when getting two by foured in some public rest stop bathroom goes full blown Spice girl looking side ways, broke back mountain style, while panting "tell me what you want, what you really, really want" in unisonisnic rhythm to his man pussy getting demolished like some old, Las Vegas hotel.

Gayran here, or BF Dylan Mulvaney for short, needs to take his incel, pro male, no female, yeshomo, ass back to TBC with the rest of the incels.

Is it true that place ran off everything with a vagina outside of bussys? If your not a big fat slob (biggie), look like the castrated version of the unibomber(vitty), have one eye and allowed doctors to perform experiments on you while you were a child for candies (Bonesaw), are a boa twirling faggot who creams his pants like a yeast infection gone terribly wrong when he hears "just you wait til I get you home?" from the song West End Girls by the pet shop boys (gayran), you are 100% pure, uncut, corn fed incel.

What they need to do is completely rebrand that place, give it a witty name like "Incel Tonic" or something.

boy oh boy homos shure type a lot of nonsense ... tho if I read it in your Sylvester voice the first paragraph is at least bearable :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The above post was imho diplomatic af.

lfwGAjT.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Downs syndrome must be a bitch... poor Slobtini.

robert_laydon-1490849516-2036.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Happy holidays!!!

Keep calm and play Badlur's Gate 3...the community has turned into a blog.

P.S.

What's the last thing you purchased?