This is what Admong and his fellow libs approve of…

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Keep calm and play Badlur's Gate 3...the community has turned into a blog.

P.S.

What's the last thing you purchased?
Community is the wrong word.

There was that band The Neighborhood. They made that one hit song "Sweater Weather" and it looked like they were gonna take off.

Then, like morons, they did a rock cover of some rap song complete with N bombs from a bunch of suburban white tards and everyone completely forgot about them in an instant.

This isn't the community, it's the neighborhood.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is Santa Claus going to bring you some new wrasslin action figures this Christmas?
The lipstick wearing prancer thinks posting a pic of a downsey is biting in 2023 and you damn well know he pulled out the folic like retarded elf in an empty field/ tounge thru the gloryhole with a "come and get it" vibe combo right after he hit send.

The guy's mouth is a leg warmer for rando penises and lord knows they just have to swab the air around his cock catcher for DNA samples.

Gayran is the purest definition of "sheltered incel" and should be studied like a specimen behind glass. That mother fucker hates women so much he became one on principle because he hates himself.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The OP needs to rename this thread.

I propose either of these two titles: "Hamas Israel" or "Ham Ass Is Real."

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Community is the wrong word.

There was that band The Neighborhood. They made that one hit song "Sweater Weather" and it looked like they were gonna take off.

Then, like morons, they did a rock cover of some rap song complete with N bombs from a bunch of suburban white tards and everyone completely forgot about them in an instant.

This isn't the community, it's the neighborhood.

Well you know...the community forums have evolved to accommodate the current craze of telling everyone what you ate or the last thing you bought, it's rather exciting don't you think...I especially enjoyed Adam Hitler's guide to buying discounted wigs at at the local charity shop. I also heard he uses a new Oriental method to shave his balls that involves burning off the hair using aromatherapy candles.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The lipstick wearing prancer thinks posting a pic of a downsey is biting in 2023 and you damn well know he pulled out the folic like retarded elf in an empty field/ tounge thru the gloryhole with a "come and get it" vibe combo right after he hit send.

The guy's mouth is a leg warmer for rando penises and lord knows they just have to swab the air around his cock catcher for DNA samples.

Gayran is the purest definition of "sheltered incel" and should be studied like a specimen behind glass. That mother fucker hates women so much he became one on principle because he hates himself.
you try way too hard, a leg warmer for rando penisus's ?? le yawn, you'rs Sylvester is a power washer that tries to suck the color off of teh dark ones ... wazzat as ghaY as one O yer lames ? wait ! why I do declare ... um sorry ma'm

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear! :Pissed5:

She says she left ‘cause she needed to “go find” herself.

I’m still naming the kid Fleabert.