Asians dying from lockdowns and jabs thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got jabbed 3 times. Glad I did.

I am interested in getting a 3rd jab @Seamajor

But it certainly won't be any of the mRNA vaccines which I regard as potentially destructive and ineffective because they are 2 years old already.

I'm going with one of the newer safer vaccines.

Seems your country doesn't want you or your fellow Americans to have them tho

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got all 3 here in CR. Healthcare here is $60. per mo. Includes most meds too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why? Fucking hell Joe, have you learned nothing?

Well Aryan I decided that continuous vaxxING with out of date products madE for old variants does not seem like a logical and viable strategy.

So many people who got the Pfizer shot are coming down with COVID . And it's protection against Omicron variants is only 30%. Even medical journals admitted that but Pig Pharma keeps pushing these lies on us and lining their pockets.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well Aryan I decided that continuous vaxxING with out of date products madE for old variants does not seem like a logical and viable strategy.

So many people who got the Pfizer shot are coming down with COVID . And it's protection against Omicron variants is only 30%. Even medical journals admitted that but Pig Pharma keeps pushing these lies on us and lining their pockets.

They're all crap, Joe.

And what's worse, all created to supposedly stop a virus with a less than 1% mortality rate....

Nearly 800 athletes have dropped on the field in the last year complaining of chest pain, heart flutters, and shortness of breath.

It wasn't because of covid infections...

Wise up

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They're all crap, Joe.

And what's worse, all created to supposedly stop a virus with a less than 1% mortality rate....

Nearly 800 athletes have dropped on the field in the last year complaining of chest pain, heart flutters, and shortness of breath.

Wise up

I'm just repeating what top medical scientists in Europe said.

Seems that their American counterparts havent wizened up yet. They're beholden to Pfizer and pig pharma who basically own the fda CDC and who.

I notice that the fda have lost a Lotta credibility and even your country doesn't follow them anymore.

FDA used to be a gold standard but now they don't even rate as bronze these days.

Nations are abandoning them and devising their own strategies.

Basically put the fda in the US has become a bit of a joke

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They're all crap, Joe.

Wise up

Seems that their American counterparts havent wizened up yet. They're beholden to Pfizer and pig pharma who basically own the fda CDC and who.

I notice that the fda have lost a Lotta credibility and even your country doesn't follow them anymore.

Fda used to be a gold standard but now they don't even rate as bronze anymore.

Doesn't address my point.

The jabs don't prevent transmission or infection.

But they do fuck up otherwise healthy bodies...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They're all crap, Joe.

Wise up

Fda used to be a gold standard but now they don't even rate as bronze anymore.

Doesn't address my point.

The jabs don't prevent transmission or infection.

But they do fuck up otherwise healthy bodies...

Oh but I am addressing your point.

I just merely pointed out studies from credible sources which corroborate your assumptions and discredit those of pig pharma especially Pfizer

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got exactly ZERO jabs!!!!! I'm perfectly fine. Had covid twice even.

Then yer not fine, cuz the covids did something to yer body which you will unfortunately discover in the coming years @Lokmar

Load of shit.

It's the jabs messing up bodies....

In that case, they both do @Frood.

How come something which out of a lab not damage yer body?

And I suppose the same could be said for the vaccine, which was made to combat a virus which came out of a lab.

So they are two bioengineered solutions which affect the body in some way or another.

Probably adversely or at least somewhat.

Both are man made.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got exactly ZERO jabs!!!!! I'm perfectly fine. Had covid twice even.

Then yer not fine, cuz the covids did something to yer body which you will unfortunately discover in the coming years @Lokmar

Load of shit.

It's the jabs messing up bodies....

In that case, they both do @Frood.

How come something which out of a lab not damage yer body?

And I suppose the same could be said for the vaccine, which was made to combat a virus which came out of a lab.

So they are two bioengineered solutions which affect the body in some way or another.

Probably adversely or at least somewhat.

Both are man made.

A virus is a virus. You either recover or you don't.

These mRNA jabs full of spike proteins and other nasties like graphene oxide are poison.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
morons-morons-everywhere-f93afh.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its like watching two nuts argue, but then they shut up when the orderly shows up lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
its like watching two nuts argue, but then they shut up when the orderly shows up lol

Only I base my assertions on scientific studies that have appeared in medical journals.

@Frood never does, says what he feels like and never has any foundation for his.

I try to think logically and not hysetrically.

ie -

FACT: Many people who received the Pfizer vaccine have later become infected with COVID in what are commonly referred to as 'breakthrough' cases.

CONCLUSION: Given the rather poor outcomes or results of Pfizer compared with other vaccines, Pfizer is not a good nor effective vaccine.

And that is Why I've chosen not to nor ever will receive the Pfizer vaccine @Jeannie

Last edited: