OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

Joe reckons his thoughts are logical.... lulz

Well perhaps I should cite every scientific study I've seen or announcements from authoritative sources to back up my beliefs.

It would just be regurgitated bullshit from the MSM, unelected bureaucrats, and associated clown shows.... don't waste both of our time.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

Joe reckons his thoughts are logical.... lulz

Well perhaps I should cite every scientific study I've seen or announcements from authoritative sources to back up my beliefs.

It would just be regurgitated bullshit from the MSM, unelected bureaucrats, and associated clown shows.... don't waste both of our time.

No. Scientific studies in Medical Journals.

and in some cases, they seem to favor your assumptions.

ie - 1 article I read in a medical journal was that mRNA vaccines such as Pfizer provided only about 30% protection against Omicron after the 2nd dose. And it's confirmed in this aricle:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So unlike you, I don't come conclusions because i want to believe something or not.

I source out the material to get to the truth as much as possible.

Anyways, that's why I wont'/refuse to get the Pfizer vaccine because based upon these studies, it's essentially crap/ snake oil and won't do much to protect you.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:rolleyes:

Most of your conclusions are clown world, Joe...

So you can drop the "unlike you" and get on from being spoon-fed lefty approved info.

You've done it with covid and you're doing it with Russia/Ukraine...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got exactly ZERO jabs!!!!! I'm perfectly fine. Had covid twice even.

Then yer not fine, cuz the covids did something to yer body which you will unfortunately discover in the coming years @Lokmar
And if I had gotten the jab, I STILL would have gotten covid twice or more and then been dealing with the aftermath of the jab! How do I know this? My wife is jabbed twice and STILL had covid right along with me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
i guess it takes an IQ of 100 or greater to understand that hijacking on certain boards is not a violation of board policy

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The CCP vaccine doesn't even work, "15% effectiveness" according to independent nonChinese state run studies. That was against the Alpha strain; it will get less and less for each strain.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate China.

Poor kitties :(

The CCP's vaccine doesn't work and the CCP lied and claimed Covid was eradicated when it knew it was not. That was just propaganda so with each new outbreak the CCP has had to lie and claim some foreign source was responsible. Any country the CCP was mad at the CCP blamed (frozen food from Canada, mail from the US, grain from Australia, etc..) none of which made sense or held up to scientific scrutiny.

Now, the CCP has resorted to claiming pet animals are causing it, this dovetailed well the CCP's old cultural revolution claims that pets were a sign of "bougouse decidence", and so pets should be killed. That is why they are killing pets; as a scapegoat to blame for CCP lies and failures about covid.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The CCP vaccine doesn't even work, "15% effectiveness" according to independent nonChinese state run studies. That was against the Alpha strain; it will get less and less for each strain.

So essentially Chinese citizens have no defense these days against COVID eh.

Guess that's why their cases are rising dramatic ally.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hate China.

Poor kitties :(

The CCP's vaccine doesn't work and the CCP lied and claimed Covid was eradicated when it knew it was not. That was just propaganda so with each new outbreak the CCP has had to lie and claim some foreign source was responsible. Any country the CCP was mad at the CCP blamed (frozen food from Canada, mail from the US, grain from Australia, etc..) none of which made sense or held up to scientific scrutiny.

Now, the CCP has resorted to claiming pet animals are causing it, this dovetailed well the CCP's old cultural revolution claims that pets were a sign of "bougouse decidence", and so pets should be killed. That is why they are killing pets; as a scapegoat to blame for CCP lies and failures about covid.

They really are evil AF.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Their best hope is to just let it rip as the CCP refuses to admit that it's vaccine does not work and therefore refuses to allow in foreign made vaccines which actually do work. Thus there is no vaccine induced immunity so their best bet science tofically is natural immunity. Sadly, Xi himself signed off on and supported his zero covid strategy no matter the economic or social damage it causes so Xi cannot change policy without losing face. Thus the CCP must continue a policy they know is ineffective and does not work while cause immense harm (socially and economically) because changing it would make the dictator for life look bad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Their best hope is to just let it rip as the CCP refuses to admit that it's vaccine does not work and therefore refuses to allow in foreign made vaccines which actually do work. Thus there is no vaccine induced immunity so their best bet science tofically is natural immunity. Sadly, Xi himself signed off on and supported his zero covid strategy no matter the economic or social damage it causes so Xi cannot change policy without losing face. Thus the CCP must continue a policy they know is ineffective and does not work while cause immense harm (socially and economically) because changing it would make the dictator for life look bad.

I thought China was working with foreign vaccine makers like Novavax & signed deals with them. I know they were working with the Cubans to develop new vaccines.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
None of the jabs work.... unless cumulative depopulation is the end goal.
To be honest, I dont believe depopulation is the goal, however, there is no evidence that the jab works like a vaccine. It doesnt prevent covid infection. Thats a simple statistical FACT! With 70% of the population vaxed, it cannot be said that the majority of the infected are unvaxed. It cannot be said honestly that the majority hospitalized are unvaxed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To be honest, I dont believe depopulation is the goal, however, there is no evidence that the jab works like a vaccine. It doesnt prevent covid infection. Thats a simple statistical FACT! With 70% of the population vaxed, it cannot be said that the majority of the infected are unvaxed. It cannot be said honestly that the majority hospitalized are unvaxed.

Pfizer only about 30% effective against Omicron but the authorities keep insist that we should get it...Lokmeer!

I think there may be a vaccine which may come along and work but it sure ain't Pfizer

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pfizer only about 30% effective against Omicron but the authorities keep insist that we should get it...Lokmeer!

I think there may be a vaccine which may come along and work but it sure ain't Pfizer
There wont be. Best get over covid hysteria and move on with your life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought China was working with foreign vaccine makers like Novavax & signed deals with them. I know they were working with the Cubans to develop new vaccines.

Nope, the Sinovax vaccine was supposedly developed by the CCP itself with the help of a lot of cyber espionage but it turned out to be completely worthless and almost entirely ineffective. Basically propaganda. A few 3rd world countries accepted it out of desperation because they couldn't get any other vaccine but the testing of those pretty much all determined sinovax was worthless garbage. The CCP has mandated everyone in China must get it and then declared how great the CCP was so there was no need for foreign vaccines.

The problem is sinovax is shit and now the CCP cannot reverse itself and allow in foreign vaccines without losing face so theor population is entirely unvaccinated. What do you want to bet dictator for life Xi took a foreign vaccine vaccine and refused sinovax?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There wont be. Best get over covid hysteria and move on with your life.

Well I was gonna try one of the newer ones that came out in Canada recently when I go for the 3rd jab. They're non mRNA.

I'll tell ya how it goes.

This American guy said the Novavax jab is really good:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As far as I know Biden still refuses to approve any of those traditional vaccines in the US. You know corruption is involved.