Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

rigor79

kingkill 33
beheaded that's the fastest way and it gives a high in a way i think ..burned alive is burning your lungs when in/exhaling untill you burn to the second or third degree .. than it's only spasming i'm sure .. muscles or nerves get burned up? but if i had to select .. swift and simple .. 9mm trough my head or a 7.62mm ... one flash and done. i'd be afraid that's true ..

beheaded or ongoing stabbed in the neck?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It’s from cute dead guys lol...

Would you want your death or rotting corpse to be on the internet ?

rigor79

kingkill 33
It’s from cute dead guys lol...

Would you want your death or rotting corpse to be on the internet ?
mnope but if i where terminal i'd post a "goodbye message" here and send a photo of my corpse trough a relative or a mate .. for the rest it's up for donation or gunther hagens .. he's cool .. my brain is already reserved for america .. but need to find out the paperwork.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

he remind me of the pastor in poltergeist 2 i thought ..

If having to choose abt your body after dying is completed ... organ donation or science?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Buried in a biodegradable basket with an oak tree planted so my corpse could feed it. And I saw Gunther van hagens exhibition when it was in London, the man on the horse was just so weird.

If you could open a market stall what would you sell ?

rigor79

kingkill 33
he's crazy but cool ,hope to see it someday but i've lost a lot of time ..

mmmm a market, depends on the country and what is requested on the market if everyone sells fruit, i'd go for exotic fruits alone..but my thing'd be offering only the expensive or often bought stuff or not easy to find stuff.. but quality for it's money...
i'd even open up a coffee shop with fruit store or special restaurant.. combination of what is addictive to pple .. or very liked ..
i see things like .. having a bdsm club is cool but wont attract all of them .. so i'd go by three to six floors and that means a factory with three levels or more .. from nilla sex to extreme perhaps gorebdsm the real extreme stuff .. attracts all of em and your (illegal) cashflow(s) go up .. something like that ..

stubborn or forgiving?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Stubborn.

Five star hotel in luxury or camping in a rainy nudist colony..

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Nothing against either, I’m happy where I am.

Who was the greatest leader, nebukadnezar the second or Solomon himself ?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Nope and definitely nope.

Jump in sharks infested waters to save your dog, or let him die and get £1000 for his bones ?

rigor79

kingkill 33
mmm .. i would not know .. i'd try to dive for it .. depending my own survival percentage if the puppy's dead certainly not money .. saying good bye (process) and take a bone or it's skull with me.

if having to kill vermint, rat or mice?

Vile_Vixen

I don’t answer questions.....
I always fall asleep with the TV on...and I like to run fans all night for white noise

Do you prefer the heat or the cold?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
the opposite of whatever ails me atm lol - but heat i suppose

whats the summer vacation plan?

rigor79

kingkill 33
air

do u need quiet 2 sleep or leave the tv or radio on?
sometimes white noise like the blowing of an engine or dryer like on youtube .. can't always stand being alone or sitting alone and silence can make me ... :Pissed2: too much to think abt and i have a lot to process for myself from the past years and that can aggravate me, van be fun alone for a moment... also why i'm often here. :Perfecto::Awesome2:

cola or fanta?

Top Bottom