Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I fart under my bedcover and sniff it.

Will we have peace in the middle east with Arafat?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Only IF ! .. you stop eEting all the Halal pork meAT ! yoo filth

Smooth or Chunky ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sure.
Do you enjoy a hobby that is stereotyped for the opposite sex? For example.. men knitting.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I sure didn't.. It was cold and rainy yesterday.. I stayed in. I don't mind that tho, as long as I'm not working :D
Have you ever paid for a background check on someone you know?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
No, never. Closest thing was when a huge gas storage in my city's steel mill exploded and the shockwave made my house shake a little.

Have you ever been attacked by an animal? Did it injure you?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was bitten by a feral cat.. And it hurt like hell.. Also had to take strong antibiotics for a week. Knew a girl that refused treatment after being bitten and lost her spleen because of it :/

Do you have a favorite singer?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm? I'm really not a nut person lolol.. If I had to choose, I'd go with the pistachio ..
Can you ride a unicycle? hahaha..

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I was bitten by a feral cat.. And it hurt like hell.. Also had to take strong antibiotics for a week. Knew a girl that refused treatment after being bitten and lost her spleen because of it :/

Do you have a favorite singer?

Ricky Martin! He has class, no scandals and made the best songs. I dedicate this song for you @RAVEN:

Would you rather be a fluffer on a BUTCH DIXON set or spend 1 hour with the criminal @Mr. Whipple and take risk getting STABBED by him with a frozen PRESSIE ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes… my dog on his ear because he was being an asshole and needed to know who is boss. It was recommended by my father who is also a breeder.

Same question.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No
Do you think there are flies that go around sAYing 'your human is open' ??

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
cute-smiling-pug-puppy-dog-holding-up-bottle-of-cbd-oil-and-marijuana-picture-id904169814
:TooCool::GimmeFoods:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lamborghini 2017 Huracan Arancio Borealis. Orange Pearl for $224,995. Under 15K miles. Still running strong! I get INSTA PUSSY when I put gas on it.

remote.jpg.ashx

Diet Coke or Water?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
water, diet coke sucks. coke zero is good tho (for some reason coke sells two zero calorie colas, one that sucks and one that doesnt)

ever have 2 break into your own house after getting locked out?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, what a fiasco

Ever catch something on fire, and have to call the FD?

Yes, it was 2003. I was staying over at my GF that time. I PARA FUCKED her hard. She was nice. At that night she had candles in the bath room. After our long session we went str8 to bed. Then the alarm rang. Entire room was on smoke. FD came! It was embarrassing.

Would you spend 8 grand on a bum and change his life or spend it more on you for Prada, books and gas?