Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
For a prank once

Lactose intolerant?
No, however milk has animal enzymes that makes my poo runny. I am Alpha Gal intolerant.

Ever sucked the douche out of a vagina?
@Murdock lol. She was floating in a swimming pool and drew in water. Later when I had her on a deckchair and was sucking hard on her vagina, a douche-load came out and I was spluttering. I accidentally swallowed some douche water.

:LOL3: :GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The first time my daughter ever had a tummy ache and diarrhea she was crying on the toilet telling me “mommy, my poop is melting!”

Poor baby.

No to the unanswered vagina comment.

What’s for dinner?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The first time my daughter ever had a tummy ache and diarrhea she was crying on the toilet telling me “mommy, my poop is melting!”

Poor baby.

No to the unanswered vagina comment.

What’s for dinner?
I haven’t decided yet as it’s only just past midday.

What is your destination wihen Covid laws are relaxed?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
for the kiddos, yes….. we are having chicken and veggies and then off to see Ghostbusters.

Going to mass tomorrow morning?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Tranny, gay...same thing. Agree?

Ignorant people think so, but...

little-britain-computer-says-no.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Okay...so you enjoy dressing up as a woman, but still sexually attracted to women? Is that like a pseudo-lesbian or what? Fuuuuuuuuck???
Think Norman Bates. Blurt has created his own version of "Mother," which he utilizes during times of stress...
I’m trying to be non-judgemental here. It’s just a weird sexual kink. I wore pink panties for my girlfriend and her girlfriend once, but that was for them so they could take a Polaroid picture for a laugh and show it around. I was an exhibitionist...that was all.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I’m trying to be non-judgemental here. It’s just a weird sexual kink. I wore pink panties for my girlfriend and her girlfriend once, but that was for them so they could take a Polaroid picture for a laugh and show it around. I was an exhibitionist...that was all.
I'm being serious. Blurt is heterosexual. He transforms into a female ("Mother") during certain times only, like Norman Bates. Norman Bates did this to deal with stress, and I'll assume Blurt does so for the same reason...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm being serious. Blurt is heterosexual. He transforms into a female ("Mother") during certain times only, like Norman Bates. Norman Bates did this to deal with stress, and I'll assume Blurt does so for the same reason...
Well damn...okay. Lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lettuce get this thread back on track!

Do you wash your hands after using the bathroom, if nobody is around to see?
The thing is, I’m OCD. I was washing my hands and avoiding touching light switches before Covid prompted the entire world to lift their game.

Is it weird that I’m a hygienic freak, but when it comes to women and their holiest of holies, those principles fly right out the window?