Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.

It never quite comes into focus but the structure is always the same: I'm walking on a river bank when I hear a dog (or maybe a wolf?) yelping in a panic. I can see its head, just above surface in the middle of the rushing waters. It's paddling madly as it yelps, struggling to stay afloat. I dive into the waters and swim as fast as I can toward the drowning animal but its head disappears beneath the surface. When I get to where I think I last saw it, I swim deeper beneath the surface, even as I'm tossed about by the currents. Finally, I see something. It's the face of a woman. She appears calm and serene. And she's reaching her hand up to me from the murk. I can't really make out her features. I start choking and I wake up just as I reach for her hand. Always the same. I dream it at least once every ten days or two weeks or so.

I once almost drowned in the Pacific surf myself and I once rescued a dog who was drowning off the beach (its jaws stuck in a large, tubular piece of seaweed some twelve feet long), but I don't think this dream is about that.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up as an animal (and what animal would that be)?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes. Occasionally I have this dream where my Grandmother is still alive (we were close). It takes me a few seconds to 'come to' and realize she's been dead for a few years now.

Was the 1980's the last great decade?

EDIT: Whoops, 2 for 1.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The 1980's was the first great decade!

Have you ever looked at the moon, the planets, and the stars through a telescope?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes and I was amazed.. I've been wanting Santa to bring me a telescope (a good one) for x-mas, but so far I've been shit out of luck :/

Do you have any tattoos or looking to get any?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
PC, Windows 3.1/95, Intel 486 DMX II, 66 MHz, 256 Kb RAM, SoundBlaster 16/AWE sound card, 14,400 baud modem, 2X speed CD-ROM optical drive, Microsoft Encarta and Word 6.0 bundled.

Have you ever used a haptic glove?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No. The older I get, the more I appreciate old technology, and want nothing to do with the new. Nothing like roaming around a smokey Arcade as a kid, with a full roll of quarters in me pocket. The Jukebox probably blasting something from Joan Jett. The pinball machine using magnets to gutter the balls so I'd have to dump more quarters in... Legalized theft! But it was a good time.

What is your biggest regret?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol.. This seems really strange, but.. When I was in the service, stationed in Korea.. I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to tour the DMZ. I went out drinking the night before and never got to go because I was too hungover :'( .. It has bothered me ever since.

Are you using a desktop, laptop, tab or phone to post here?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay.

Yes. Once. I was 6 months old.

When was the last time you pissed the bed?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. Used to gather at my father's house but, well, with him having died of COVID last year, and with current travel frownies, this'll be the second Christmas in a row with no get-together. I mean, get together with who? His widow and her kids? Nope, don't think so.

Christ -- swear word or saviour?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Swear word
Do you ever plan to retire and if so, at what age are you hoping for?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Retired this year. Still trying to figure out what I want to do for fun. COVID gets in the way.

Thanksgiving... anything to be thankful for?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Most.... It's not that I don't care.... I'm a bit of a loner is all. Some of them I don't care for though...

Do you obsess about mental check-lists?

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wouldn’t say that I obsess.. but I do keep lists of short-term and long-term goals (w/in 5 years) of things I would like to accomplish. I also make a list of things that need to be done for the house so I can prioritize and use time effectively. It helps that I’ve billed by the .10th of an hour for the past 2 decades.

Are you OCD about your fridge?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I would say that I obsess.. but I do keep lists of short-term and long-term goals (w/in 5 years) of things I would like to accomplish. I also make a list of things that need to be done for the house so I can prioritize and use time effectively. It helps that I’ve billed by the .10th of an hour for the past 2 decades.

No. My fridge is a mess. But everything in it is healthy.

How often do you eat unhealthy foods?

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I would say that I obsess.. but I do keep lists of short-term and long-term goals (w/in 5 years) of things I would like to accomplish. I also make a list of things that need to be done for the house so I can prioritize and use time effectively. It helps that I’ve billed by the .10th of an hour for the past 2 decades.

No. My fridge is a mess. But everything in it is healthy.

How often do you eat unhealthy foods?

I have a cheat day 1x per week, which is devoid of gluten.

Do you have any food allergies?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Murdock,

Do you have any food allergies?
[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of -

Do you have bothers/sisters and how many - - - - - I have 3 sisters -