Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I’m obnoxious.

Does your Neanderthal rise to the surface sometimes?

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
I knitted it myself.

When was the last time you had company in the shower ?

Kilroy

...was here.
Many moon ago. Big Chief Kilroy get old, now only ones hunt 'em Big Chief Kilroy are Esquimaux brave hungry for heap big blubber.

When's the last time you posted something Entirely Inappropriate?

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
I would never do a thing like that....

If someone ask you to get them an illegal gun in the next two hours, where would you go ?

Kilroy

...was here.
To bed, 'cause fuckity-slaps if I know where a grrrrrrringo can get one illegally around here. Plus, even if I got a lead on it, some people still mistake my fat old ass for a cop and I'd probably get shot in the attempt.

Do they still make Buckfast, and have you ever drank it?

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Dunno and no.

If you could have a pet dinosaur, what one would it be and what name would you call it.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
LOL! No. But I know of a couple people who did.

What's for dinner tonight?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
I rolled my own dough , olive oil , both sides , Italian seasoning , chopped fresh garlic and Vadilia onion , pepperoni slices from Oscars meat mrkt. Warrensburgh NY , and as a hint of my upbriging = a few fiddle head ferns sautee'd in bacon grease ...Oh yeah Bubba :LOL2:

Vile_Vixen

Inappropriate Behavior Coordinator
I rolled my own dough , olive oil , both sides , Italian seasoning , chopped fresh garlic and Vadilia onion , pepperoni slices from Oscars meat mrkt. Warrensburgh NY , and as a hint of my upbriging = a few fiddle head ferns sautee'd in bacon grease ...Oh yeah Bubba :LOL2:
Home made authentic Italian Pizza mmmmmmmm

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
What did you use for Sauce Whipple ? Unless you've got a secret Nona over there I'd love to challenge you in a 'Sauce off' lol
Word is you can cook

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
What did you use for Sauce Whipple ? Unless you've got a secret Nona over there I'd love to challenge you in a 'Sauce off' lol
Word is you can cook

yo stinky kriss fuck nut tosh hater , many moons ago ...I always came in peace , cousin ...you were on me like like Anna Nichole Smith on

but eventually we became cautious frenemeys .... I think

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Okay ... Does that nonsense mean you're not going to share your recipe ??

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Okay ... Does that nonsense mean you're not going to share your recipe ??

nah , for you my northern compadre , easy way =1 can of Furmanos Pizza sauce , 1/4 Vadillia onion minced as well as 1 clove of fresh garlic minced w / garlic puree' placed on the crust with butter spray ..a sprinkle of Italian seasoning on the sauce around the crust. add sauce to shell , add sharp chedder cheese to sauce , more cheese , but chunks of mozzerell and parmesean , pepperoni slices ...365 for 45 min ..turn and 340 for 20 min. it's good ...

Top Bottom