Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
if it was Billy Jack on crack he'd win , and have squid for dinner

566273951-billy-jack.jpg
th
on an average week how many lies do you think you tell ?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was a Slayer concert because the moment that stands out was getting caught in the pit when the drop happened at the 2 minute mark below with a six pack tucked in my coat trying to get back to my friends on the the other side of the pit and almost slipping in blood twice to get there. GOOD times!

When asked, "what do you wanna be when you grow up, kid?", what was your answer?

Last edited:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
A dental floss tycoon , raising it up and waxing it down in a little white box that I can sell uptown

tenor.gif
lol ...just messing with you Scott , Seriously I wanted to be a Barber :Whaa?:
were you ever suspended from school , ? if so what was your crime ?

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
It was a Slayer concert because the moment that stands out was getting caught in the pit when the drop happened at the 2 minute mark below with a six pack tucked in my coat trying to get back to my friends on the the other side of the pit and almost slipping in blood twice to get there. GOOD times!

When asked, "what do you wanna be when you grow up, kid?", what was your answer?

I fucking loved Slayer pits!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mah bad...I got happy

Yes...I had gotten suspended for truancy

What's your dream car?
I'd have to go with something I could never afford, so a 911 Carrera with a soft top. This oic doesn't do it justice.
2014-porsche-911-turbo-s-review-2014_46.jpg

They don't look so menacing from the side but when I was driving behind one on the Palisades, the spoiler and flared out wheel wells to accommodate its ultra wide tires looked so menacing.. a real techno-beast. I was driving a 2015 Challenger with a 340HP hemi V8 and was tempted to challenge him but never did as the traffic was a getting a bit too thick. He would have schooled me on the turns, I know that much.

Same question, what's your dream car?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah and my mom took me to the vet to get rid of them and it sucked because turns out I needed rabies shots too.

Same question can't think of one right now.

The infamous and dreaded rabies shots?! That needs to be acknowledged somehow and not glossed over so I'd like to hear more about it.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here comes the lurking fuck wad that taints the site, costs much and gives back less than nothing.. a parasite.
@Bastard Factory: the solution to the problem is 30% hydrogen peroxide :EvilOne2:
AaZHxqr.gif

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
Yeah and my mom took me to the vet to get rid of them and it sucked because turns out I needed rabies shots too.

Same question can't think of one right now.

The infamous and dreaded rabies shots?! That needs to be acknowledged somehow and not glossed over so I'd like to hear more about it.

That's some serious shit I'm glad I got my shots...lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Scott, post: 38805, member:

What's your dream car?[/QUOTE]
I'd have to go with something I could never afford, so a 911 Carrera with a soft top. This oic doesn't do it justice.

They don't look so menacing from the side but when I was driving behind one on the Palisades, the spoiler and flared out wheel wells to accommodate its ultra wide tires looked so menacing.. a real techno-beast. I was driving a 2015 Challenger with a 340HP hemi V8 and was tempted to challenge him but never did as the traffic was a getting a bit too thick. He would have schooled me on the turns, I know that much.

Same question, what's your dream car?[/QUOTE]

For the record your Hemi puts out 370 HP and should trade it in for one like mine(707 HP) just saying- - - - - -

AE0902-B6-2-B3-E-4492-A083-8807900-B7-C44-jpeg.jpg

My dream car would be a SC 427 Cobra and not a kit car- - - - - -

orig-cobra-34-lo-res.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like a BMW I drive one of these, good enough for me, otherwise don’t really want anything else,
6series-hero-dt-1920x864-2.jpeg

What do you think about idiots that refuse to vaccinate their kids ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think it's up to them ... vaccines turn your kids into thieving seniors

Have you ever spit on yourself accidentally and a passerby happened to see you

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
No.....however I did once cough really hard and a lougie flew out & landed on my bosses skirt, she didn’t notice so of course I pretended not to notice as well.......

Have you ever stolen money from your employer?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mah bad...I got happy

Yes...I had gotten suspended for truancy

What's your dream car?
2014-porsche-911-turbo-s-review-2014_46.jpg

Same question, what's your dream car?

hmmmmm a certain pic comes to mind >;)
G9kI27x.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By a landslide.
What are your favorite three boardgames?
monopoly, monopoly and monopoly :p

do u know your bmi?
weight (lbs) x 703 / height (in²) =
OR
weight (kg) / height (m²) =

what did u get?