Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! No. But I know of a couple people who did.

What's for dinner tonight?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I rolled my own dough , olive oil , both sides , Italian seasoning , chopped fresh garlic and Vadilia onion , pepperoni slices from Oscars meat mrkt. Warrensburgh NY , and as a hint of my upbriging = a few fiddle head ferns sautee'd in bacon grease ...Oh yeah Bubba :LOL2:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I rolled my own dough , olive oil , both sides , Italian seasoning , chopped fresh garlic and Vadilia onion , pepperoni slices from Oscars meat mrkt. Warrensburgh NY , and as a hint of my upbriging = a few fiddle head ferns sautee'd in bacon grease ...Oh yeah Bubba :LOL2:

Home made authentic Italian Pizza mmmmmmmm

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What did you use for Sauce Whipple ? Unless you've got a secret Nona over there I'd love to challenge you in a 'Sauce off' lol
Word is you can cook

7571cd79d34d775f2c376147b7ac07ab.gif

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
What did you use for Sauce Whipple ? Unless you've got a secret Nona over there I'd love to challenge you in a 'Sauce off' lol
Word is you can cook

7571cd79d34d775f2c376147b7ac07ab.gif

yo stinky kriss fuck nut tosh hater , many moons ago ...I always came in peace , cousin ...you were on me like like Anna Nichole Smith on

th
but eventually we became cautious frenemeys .... I think
tn_BQVci3iB7c.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay ... Does that nonsense mean you're not going to share your recipe ??

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Okay ... Does that nonsense mean you're not going to share your recipe ??

nah , for you my northern compadre , easy way =1 can of Furmanos Pizza sauce , 1/4 Vadillia onion minced as well as 1 clove of fresh garlic minced w / garlic puree' placed on the crust with butter spray ..a sprinkle of Italian seasoning on the sauce around the crust. add sauce to shell , add sharp chedder cheese to sauce , more cheese , but chunks of mozzerell and parmesean , pepperoni slices ...365 for 45 min ..turn and 340 for 20 min. it's good ...
oscars1.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Back on topic I guess before I get reamed

What is your fav pizza topping ?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Nope, never have been. Been down my share of times, but whenever I thought it might cripple me like that, the sads turned into mad and I soldiered through that shit.

Ever prank call somebody so good you thought they'd ragedie?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah.

If you lost your legs and could design new legs for yourself, what features would your legs have ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Purple

You ever take a shower(or bath) with someone of the same sex(and your dog doesn't count)- - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no but i went skinny dipping in the same lake
LPJdAnR.jpg

whats the nicest [not $$$ but emotionally] gift u ever got?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always remember my Nan wore a silver hat pin, it belonged to her mother,beautiful big silver thing with red stones, my mother never wore a hat but I do so it was given to me.

How many times have you been to a different country than your own ?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I don’t particularly mind them, of course the reason I’m up early has a lot to do with how annoying early mornings can be......

What was your favorite toy as a kid?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes a dog. There is a cat but it’s not really mine, it spends time at my house sometimes have no idea who’s it is.

Who was your first crush ?

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kori Najolia, cutest girl in my neighborhood when I was 6. Her family had dobermans that were poorly trained and frequently got out (they said the barbed wire fences for their cows would keep the dogs in) and bit all the local kids. I would brave those dogs just to spend time with her. I only got bit twice.

Who was your first celebrity crush?