Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A claw hammer so I can gouge their eyes out at the same time.

If someone cloned a completely baby yoU, would you like it or would it be weird ?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
weird but all kids are wierd

13327548_1234318853269151_4639909733300868192_n.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Purely by accident. Bacardi 151.

Ever pluck some unknown mushrooms and cook them in your favorite sauce?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No !

Has a stranger ever got the wrong number and text you and you end up having a conversation anyway ?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Hell Yes! One of the greatest moments of my life! This dude texted me and said "hey Dan this is Glen"
And it reminded me of Glenn Danzig so I texted back the begining of the lyrics of Mother the Danzig song and we took turn texting back and forth lines of the song in order it was crazy then he just stopped and never asked who I was I guess figured out he got the wrong number lol.

Same question

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
yup,had someone call asking for an old owner to the number I now owned,remember pretending to be Jesus sending pics of "Jesus Watching" Jesus posing for sexy selfies followed eventually with a Jesus masturbating gif.. we laughed, we cried, this moment became part of us...lol.. he actually thanked me once he figured out what was going on (don't think he figured out I was phishing his facebook for facts though) ...hehe

same question

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Our number at the old digs used to belong to an exotic pet store. We constantly got calls asking about sugar gliders and iguanas. After dozens of calls I developed a rap that probably drove a lot of business to the owners' website... that still has their old number. I deserve a commission.

Have you ever eaten road kill?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
That's what we do now. Cow, pig, chicken, opossum....

Would you be a vegan if plants could scream in agony?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s not just the welfare of the animal why people don’t eat meat, it has a big knock on effect to the world.one example is a fishing village where for hundreds of years people rely on fish to eat and for their income, now these people have to mine salt for 12 hours a day just to feed their folks cos there’s big trawlers out there scooping up all the fish, they dry it and feed it to cattle and chickens, so people in the west can stuff their faces with KFC and burgers.

Going on your luck in life so far, how do you think you will die ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
In the back of my van- - - - -

Have you ever woke up with a dick in your mouth ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, I’ve never done time for severing a cock and balls off.

Is there a show on television that you love and never miss, even though everyone takes the piss and says it’s crap ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
NHRA Drag Racing- - - -- -

Have you even been in a room with people and lay a stink(fart) bomb and blame the dog ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I am writing a book about my life- - - - -

Do you give money to street begers ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, if they’re hungry I buy them food, but I don’t give them money.

Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
No-- - - -Nothing to gain and only to lose !

You ever dream you are flying(without a plane)- - - - - - -

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t really remember dreams, only vaguely, I took a tab a few years ago and I had my eyes closed, a police helicopter was up and going around, but it was like I could see from the helicopter, trees and roads and everything, it was the proper bollocks.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

Yes I have......in the dreams I’m running really fast and I suddenly take flight.....it’s a strange feeling because the atmosphere feels really thick, like pudding....and I’m using it’s viscosity to help me lift off the ground......

How do you deal with having to face someone who’s screwed you over royally...behind your back....and you know they’re aware you know it....but they’re in a position of authority over you.....you know reacting to them the way you really want to could cost you dearly....I can’t even look at this bitch without an overwhelming desire to spit in her face

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes I have......in the dreams I’m running really fast and I suddenly take flight.....it’s a strange feeling because the atmosphere feels really thick, like pudding....and I’m using it’s viscosity to help me lift off the ground......

How do you deal with having to face someone who’s screwed you over royally...behind your back....and you know they’re aware you know it....but they’re in a position of authority over you.....you know reacting to them the way you really want to could cost you dearly....I can’t even look at this bitch without an overwhelming desire to spit in her face

I would wait till she was alone, in the toilet or whatever, get her on her own with no witnesses and have it out with her.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

I would wait till she was alone, in the toilet or whatever, get her on her own with no witnesses and have it out with her.

I wish it were that simple.......

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why ain’t it ? You can’t let cunts get away with taking liberties, one does and they all think they can have a go, pull her to one side and make her explane to you what’s going on.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why ain’t it ? You can’t let cunts get away with taking liberties, one does and they all think they can have a go, pull her to one side and make her explane to you what’s going on.

i think she thought u were suggesting she stuff her head in that toilet instead of talk lol
@Vile_Vixen - what about HR?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

i think she thought u were suggesting she stuff her head in that toilet instead of talk lol
@Vile_Vixen - what about HR?

Find out what’s going on, then stuff her head in the toilet. :Agree1: