Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No-- - - -Nothing to gain and only to lose !

You ever dream you are flying(without a plane)- - - - - - -
Yes I have......in the dreams I’m running really fast and I suddenly take flight.....it’s a strange feeling because the atmosphere feels really thick, like pudding....and I’m using it’s viscosity to help me lift off the ground......

How do you deal with having to face someone who’s screwed you over royally...behind your back....and you know they’re aware you know it....but they’re in a position of authority over you.....you know reacting to them the way you really want to could cost you dearly....I can’t even look at this bitch without an overwhelming desire to spit in her face

I would wait till she was alone, in the toilet or whatever, get her on her own with no witnesses and have it out with her.

I wish it were that simple.......

Why ain’t it ? You can’t let cunts get away with taking liberties, one does and they all think they can have a go, pull her to one side and make her explane to you what’s going on.

i think she thought u were suggesting she stuff her head in that toilet instead of talk lol
@Vile_Vixen - what about HR?

Find out what’s going on, then stuff her head in the toilet. :Agree1:

now were getting somewhere!! :sneaky1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes I have......in the dreams I’m running really fast and I suddenly take flight.....it’s a strange feeling because the atmosphere feels really thick, like pudding....and I’m using it’s viscosity to help me lift off the ground......

How do you deal with having to face someone who’s screwed you over royally...behind your back....and you know they’re aware you know it....but they’re in a position of authority over you.....you know reacting to them the way you really want to could cost you dearly....I can’t even look at this bitch without an overwhelming desire to spit in her face

u and your friends should body shame her on social media until she gets an eating disorder and her hair falls put :D

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

u and your friends should body shame her on social media until she gets an eating disorder and her hair falls put :D

Pull her hair out yourself save time, do it before her head goes down the bog though,don’t want to be handling dirty bog water.:SmokeBreak2:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Solve the problem the way a guy would any problem, with a roll of duct tape and a knife.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah question, have you ever shoved some cunts head down the toilet ?

No, but I hit someone with a toilet seat. Nice hard one too.

Do you believe violence never solved anything, or is that something people say so they don't catch a beatin'?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I think if someone is being bullied and they beat the daylights out of the bully it works....
Violence for the sake of violence though.....nope it solves nothing.

Do you believe thinking positive attracts positive things into your life?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The meek(weak) will never inherit the earth- - - - - - - -

Have you ever been pick on (bully)in school and what did you do about it ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I think if someone is being bullied and they beat the daylights out of the bully it works....
Violence for the sake of violence though.....nope it solves nothing.

Do you believe thinking positive attracts positive things into your life?

For sure,there are those that see the light and those that grab it- - - - - - -

Have you ever been pick on (bully)in school and what did you do about it ?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yes when by a really mean girl in 5th grade me and my friend got her we both tackled her but she nearly whooped both of us. She stopped though. We were weasles compared to her.

Do you ever think about me when you're naked and lathering up in the shower?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I hope not

who disgusts you the most ...#1 Rosie O'Donnell , #2 Amy Shumer #3 Roseanne Barr or Honey Boo Boo's Mom ?

file.php

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would say that soapy looking boo boo mum, we don’t have it here but I’ve seen it on the internet, seems she made a proper cunt of her own kid for money.

In your opinion,what actor has played the best gangster?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^^how is anyone going to beat that ?
09cec5408456a61580d22157df45e3b4.jpg
myeah, see... myeah! lol
I went through them in my mind, Robinson, Cagney, Bogart, DeNiro, Walken and considered Walken for the King of New York. Real gangsters: guys who kept their pants pulled up.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have Pakistan, India and China launch nukes at each other while diverting a few to Iran, Mecca, SA and a few other shit holes. On Ramadan.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have Pakistan, India and China launch nukes at each other while diverting a few to Iran, Mecca, SA and a few other shit holes. On Ramadan.

I said for fun, not destroy the world.:LMAO:

I’d find the pages of people I don’t like on FB and post hairy Fanny’s and scat sex on all their friends list.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I have good neighbors so will say no- - - --

If a good friend kill someone would you turn them in and don't cop out with it depends,it's a yes or a no- - - - - -!

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
If it meant saving my life .....yes

Would you give a stranger a ride if you saw them walking in torrential rain alone in a remote area?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I passed up a kid on a bike when facing an imminent hurricane because he had a better chance than piling in my ancient Honda Civic with me, the wife, two kids and a dog.

Ever rode out a hurricane?

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Sorta...
It was hurricane Bob, and I was the "engineer" on the Gwen Lyn, a work boat owned by D & B boat rentals out of Abbyville, LA. We pulled into our dock at Intracoastal City carrying a load of offshore workers we were evacuating because of the hurricane. The port Captain ordered us to head back out to evacuate more workers, so away we went. The hurricane wasn't so bad, but it was getting worse. We went through the locks, entered the Gulf, and that's when the shit hit the fan. We were in a hurricane.

We were loaded with water, almost submerged on the rear decks. I asked the captain if he wanted me to pump water out to raise us up, higher on the water, but the cap said no - we would bob around too much. Long story short, the cap opted to tie up to a wellhead and ride the storm out. Because he was a wuss boat driver, he set us tied up stern first instead of bow first. The incoming waves overwhelmed the scuppers and the waves entered the engine room vent ports, which should have been sealed. They weren't sealed because I was never told to do that, which I should have been told to do, but our Captain was a maroon and we weren't trained worth a shit.

As the boat was going down, I ran downstairs and made a MayDay call. That's a weird feeling, making a MayDay call. "MAYDAY! MAYDAY! GWEN LYN GOING DOWN IN THE 26 FIELD! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!!! Plus, I was in the depths of the sinking boat. I was really not wanting to see water pouring down through the hatch. I escaped with seconds to spare.

A sister ship heard my call, as they were moored correctly and they came to our aid.

I remember being in the water, with all this shit that was on the loading deck swirling all around me, any of which could have killed me in a heartbeat if it struck me. It was actually more peaceful when I was in the water, as opposed to fighting to stay on the boat.

At the Coast Guard hearing, the Captain was found to be completely at fault.

Ever surfed?