Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speeding yeah, I tried to tell them it wasn’t me speeding it was the car but they didn’t think it was funny.

Have you ever met a relative you ain’t seen for years and it’s weird cos they look like you ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never went to school after about the age of 13, so I skipped lots of classes.

What silly habits do you have when your driving ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i don't have a license .. but when driving .. i need to learn to attend the speed .. sometimes cool to go a bit faster (when driving on private ground. :) ) but depends on the car really, with an old mustang or camaro i'd never speed but see to keep it clean and complete.

Ever had sex in public with your girlfriend?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
White collar crime .. got told it was as good as safe but they'd found it.. we learn as we grow up.

ever caught for DUI or speeding?
Hammered for OWI in Indiana. I was parked in an interstate McDonalds at 04:00... but got out of the truck with the engine running and in gear. Well, shit, and a blood test proved a .3 bac. The arresting officer couldn't believe I was still conscious, much less standing.

Ever done jail time after conviction?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
No I like men.

Ever got caught having sex outdoors.

Yup, i was receiving a "bj" from my ex as adolescent lol and some dog walked in the bushes .. and later it's hooman lol .. :)

Ever considered taking part in legal cannibalism (like if it where mainstream or publicly available ..) ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
White collar crime .. got told it was as good as safe but they'd found it.. we learn as we grow up.

ever caught for DUI or speeding?
Hammered for OWI in Indiana. I was parked in an interstate McDonalds at 04:00... but got out of the truck with the engine running and in gear. Well, shit, and a blood test proved a .3 bac. The arresting officer couldn't believe I was still conscious, much less standing.

Ever done jail time after conviction?

lol.. not good.
nope, got locked up two times since i went aggressive and also bcos of benzo's i was getting high on to calm me down (coma too).. intelligence that holland, russia wanted to get off of me and still..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
7 yrs ago a hurricane killed 11 ppl within 1km of me so im ready for anything

r u a backseat driver?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
grumpy, and quite a bit .. and upset.. but i manage, thx to coming here too... :rightON: :Perfecto: I have a type of "new" guarding bracelet you can say, like an ankle bracelet but experimental and very old, it's crap since years. :Dazed:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Are you happy today ? .....I was happy and looking to enjoy the day...at 10 am my Dr.s office called and said I need come back Monday morning to go over some test results...I was just there and all good ...oh well . Have you ever broken a bone and were alone at the time ?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I take it that it happened to you. I broke 2 ribs when a rogue wave washed over a barge I was working on in the Gulf. Nobody on deck, and I was lucky not to be swept overboard.

Where were you when the Challenger exploded?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
7 yrs ago a hurricane killed 11 ppl within 1km of me so im ready for anything

r u a backseat driver?

Hurricane Sandy? Yeah, that one sucked. I left Mississippi gulf coast a day before Katrina hit... and didn't know it was coming. In Biloxi our house and every other for 2 miles wide and a mile inland disappeared in the surge.

Back to business... when the Goddess is driving I make good use of the jesus handle.

Are you who you expected to be?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yup, 'superstorm' sandy. im on the south shore of staten island that got wrecked and the challenger disaster happened before i was born

what do u use to repel mosquitoes?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Naturally immune to mosquitos. Comes from not showering for 2 weeks. I hear Skin So Soft is the best repellant. But deerflies suck.

Do you go camping much?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a couple times each summer and im actually going soon. the deerflies suck when im tubing down the river cause they circle me and only land when im not paying attention

same Q

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
ur not on house arrest r u? lol
i have an RFID and V2K and i'm monitored by vsse (belgium), aivd (holland) and kgb - gru (russia and maria zakharova and putin) it's about info from 2005 pple around bin laden i had apparent contact with (i know) and now the son of hamza bin laden they want to murder (all good and well but ehm) .. i'm waiting for green light to be deflead as it is being abused and russia's sattellite is above belgium and molenbeek .. i just woke up that the usa and CIA will give me 20 years in america, first message of the day .. so i emailed the cia that i want to know what these methods are from holland, russia to upset me against the states .. if not, that i may support someone against europe .. and i wont care .. i'm having sombre ideas .. to fuck up the world and IV me some dormonoct and codeine and half a bottle johnny walker and fuck off cos i'm sick of this .. so for me the "top secret" project is done and gone and they can go to syria theirself for infiltration i'd give myself to isis anyways .. and i may leak about innocent death etc etc but that's russia and hand over my own family to muslims as they where approached by kgb to make me feel important ... yet i have loss loss loss and now on top 20 years for pressing charges and complaining .. man .. i feel rotten today .. i hope europe explodes fucking dump.

Have you ever been in a mess, without oversight?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
a couple times each summer and im actually going soon. the deerflies suck when im tubing down the river cause they circle me and only land when im not paying attention

same Q

Oh, not so much, as in never. Last time I was camping, like 50 years ago in Idaho I got ugly frostbite on a foot, nerve damage that still tingles. I suppose a well appointed motor home parked somewhere in Snoqualmie Pass would count.

Where would you travel if you could?