Ass Umptions

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I have always been treated like a bad girl based on my looks and typically find it funny. Well, tonight I went to a classy italian restaurant and it was quite odd. I walk in and no one is close by to seat me so I stand there and wait. A younger dude walks up and says, can I help you? Me: yeah, I want to eat. He looks behind me, just you? Yep. Ok, I'm thinking they assume I don't have money. I was put in a tiny alcove away from everyone else. Three different staff members had zero to say to me despite me smiling and being rather friendly. The main dude finally warmed up to me a little, but over all I did not feel welcome.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Be sure to give them a glowing Google review!
angryslap.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow..poor you, now imagine what a good segment of the population feel when they just step out the door. .....

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I have always been treated like a bad girl based on my looks and typically find it funny. Well, tonight I went to a classy italian restaurant and it was quite odd. I walk in and no one is close by to seat me so I stand there and wait. A younger dude walks up and says, can I help you? Me: yeah, I want to eat. He looks behind me, just you? Yep. Ok, I'm thinking they assume I don't have money. I was put in a tiny alcove away from everyone else. Three different staff members had zero to say to me despite me smiling and being rather friendly. The main dude finally warmed up to me a little, but over all I did not feel welcome.
What exactly were you wearing?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Huh ?????? she was talking about being treated according to her looks..right ? I was merely saying a good segment of the population get treated diff because of their looks or color ....

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Huh ?????? she was talking about being treated according to her looks..right ? I was merely saying a good segment of the population get treated diff because of their looks or color ....
You'll have to specify how, I think..I thought I was clear. You're talking about how people treat you now. Meh, fuck it, disregard..

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Just having a random thought...

Maybe the staff were thinking ''fuck you're hot'' [a male explanation for an attractive female]

''she must be the stripper we hired for the function later''

The restaurant staff thinking... ''shove her up in the changing alcove so she can get ready ''

They staff were in awe of your striking beauty and couldn't speak ... they gave you a massive compliment and you missed the cues.

You should have got a selfie with the main dude and used that as an excuse to exchange numbers.

[disclaimer...the above is not related to any human alive or dead and is purely fiction]

[note..stripper seemed to suit the story better than cleaning lady]

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

I love how anyone here thinks I give a fuck about what others think of me. It was a simple observation I posted, fuckwits.

As for bringing up discrimination. Those who scream loudest about how bad it is have usually never experienced it themselves. I have. In many ways, and not me just being "privliged".

Stop trying to be drama queens.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Just how this thread went down...or up...

I think [imho] it's good to be bad...like who wants to be good...thats just bad.

The bad'er you are then you become a bad'ass...[who doesn't love a bad'ass]

Thats better than good because who isn't shit scared of a bad bad'ass.

Being good is bad because all the other bad good'ers just shit all over you.

Nope don't just take the shit the bad good'ers dish out just tell them very politely to fuck right off.

To extrapolate this theory further everyone loves you... they love you like a sister...

[a good sister not a bad sister] [if you happen to be a male then it's love you like brother]

Thats good.[but stay bad]

If this is a bit confusing then just scream out at the top of you're lungs 'fuck everyone' and release all the tension.

Don’t talk, just act.

Don’t say, just show.

Don’t promise, just prove.