Assange extradition blocked by UK judge

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Mixed feelings on my side about this. He did do things that cannot be allowed (he got his information using criminal techniques), but the sentence he will get in the US is outrageous...

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mixed feelings on my side about this. He did do things that cannot be allowed (he got his information using criminal techniques), but the sentence he will get in the US is outrageous...

I don't think he actually did anything illegal. He made a place available for others to expose information deemed in the public interest. I guess it depends on whose laws apply, but still...

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I don't think he actually did anything illegal. He made a place available for others to expose information deemed in the public interest. I guess it depends on whose laws apply, but still...
I was sort of fine with it until it turned out he was in cahoots with Putin and Trump.
Not being even handed at all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was sort of fine with it until it turned out he was in cahoots with Putin and Trump.
Goober's got TDS!!!!
I'm all for gubmints secrets being outted.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Goober's got TDS!!!!
I'm all for gubmints secrets being outted.
I say'd I'm fine with it, so long as it isn't serving one political interest over another.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know that he was, though. I listen to Glenn Greenwald, a progressive reporter who was the one who first published Assange, and he doesn't make that connection.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically Holidummy's position is this:

He shook Trump's hand once a long time ago and is therefore guilty of whatever Holidummy's puppeteers deem him guilty of

Hey Holidummy, when your puppeteer makes a fist inside your asshole does that mean you have to immediately stop talking or is it a reward for doing an outstanding job as a braindead thoughtless lacky shill?

asking for a friend

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I don't know that he was, though. I listen to Glenn Greenwald, a progressive reporter who was the one who first published Assange, and he doesn't make that connection.
When asked why WL didn't dump Trump info the way it was dumping Clinton info (2016) Assange say'd because Trump does plenty to damage himself already - or some such nonsense. Sound like a deliberate bias to me.

PS: I also see Assange as someone mostly interested in his own notoriety and image.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When asked why WL didn't dump Trump info the way it was dumping Clinton info (2016) Assange say'd because Trump does plenty to damage himself already - or some such nonsense. Sound like a deliberate bias to me.

PS: I also see Assange as someone mostly interested in his own notoriety and image.

Yeah. He seems like a narcissist for sure, but I wouldn't call him a Trump/Putin ally. Maybe he is, but I still don't think that makes his actions treasonous.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Yeah. He seems like a narcissist for sure, but I wouldn't call him a Trump/Putin ally. Maybe he is, but I still don't think that makes his actions treasonous.
I wasn't commenting on that directly - only saying I think he's a doosh for sure and wouldn't mind seeing his hair mussed up some.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn't commenting on that directly - only saying I think he's a doosh for sure and wouldn't mind seeing his hair mussed up some.

Well, he's been imprisoned for 5 years. I think they should fucking give it up.

Q

Banned
He knew the information posted was from illegal sources, he decided to keep the information online and deliberately created a place to post it. So he was involved in the leakage of classified and illegally obtained information.
Still.... 175 years of prison would be a bit much for such a thing...

Q

Banned
You're very right in that assumption! :)
He claims to have done it in the name of free speech, but he just did it for himself. His 5 minutes of fame... It's a bit more than 5 minutes now :LOL2:

Last edited:

Q

Banned
Im surprised hes still alive,thought for sure the US government woulda "silenced" him by now.. didnt they already classify him a cyber terrorist so therell be no negotiations
There's no reason to shut him up, he probably has no information that is not yet leaked... It's already too late

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
libtards are really gonna lose their shit if Saint Trump pulls an Assange on his last day and declassifies a shitload of embarrassing info on the deep state!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
libtards are really gonna lose their shit if Saint Trump pulls an Assange on his last day and declassifies a shitload of embarrassing info on the deep state!
Are you saying you doubt that will happen?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt I'll see everything I want, released.
Oh, because like, Bigly never stops squeezing his dick?

Just trying to fit in here, folks.
Are you butthurt AND retarded? It sounds like you've blasted off into loon-r-orbit!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Are you butthurt AND retarded? It sounds like you've blasted off into loon-r-orbit!
Well, Loctardo
Biden won,
Ossoff and Warnock will win.

Trump be goin to jail or Russia (to be mysteriously found dead)

Nah - I'm feelin fine, lozer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, Loctardo
Biden won,

biden hasnt won the Presidency any of the 3 times that the wife stealing, plagiarizing, and cheating motherfucker has ran. You people got caught red handed on video tape, stuffing the machines with fake ballots. PWN3D!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Well, Loctardo
Biden won,

biden hasnt won the Presidency any of the 3 times that the wife stealing, plagiarizing, and cheating motherfucker has ran. You people got caught red handed on video tape, stuffing the machines with fake ballots. PWN3D!
Video at 11.
Where's the famous vid, loktardo?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I posted links to it from Newsmax in just the last few days, cunt. Why do you ask, liar? You've already watched it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Anybody that is for the imprisonment of journalists or whistle-blowers doing their jobs is the enemy of free peoples and needs to be given 50 lashes in public...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I posted links to it from Newsmax in just the last few days, cunt. Why do you ask, liar? You've already watched it.
NewsMax the fauxnewsier than FauxNews faux news?

Oh...ahkay. LoLz at loktardo.
show us some huffpo, faggit. Meanwhile, the video evidence tells the tale of the obvious and blatant fraud no matter where its aired. Video dont get more biased on Newsmax or CNN, fukin clown!