ATTENTION Lurkers!

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We used to have bots in the 1000s on the first board.. I was just busting your balls but spider bots follow taboo speak and content so if you got them following you round means your under surveillance
well first off no balls here to busted but you can bust my pussy any time. i mean well thats for another conversation on another day.

dude Dude DON'T BE saying shit like that.. I am under heavy surveillance all the time online and sometimes in me own shitter. the COMPANY has been keeping tabs on me since the 90's i shit you not.

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
sad numbers right now and when i'm not posting. i gotta ease up putting too much pressure on meself. it should be all the others driving themselves harder, Harder, and HARDER oh yeah nothing like masturbating to me own postings

i will bring in the thousands still but @Bastard Factory yo ass gotta get at all the other asses on here. than i will deliver the new troops. NO SOONER!!. Ahh feel so much better now cumming again after getting in yo face about this all

by 2025 you could have 2500 new users because of me and my vision. Oh they will have to pay extra for premium memberships here since monies will be going to my onlyfans

get err done Mister or the Titanic of yours will sink