ATTENTION Lurkers!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
876deb1374530369.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory : how’s thing for an idea? May not work. Get rid of the hidden status for good, but allow new timid and shy members a week’s grace. I realise it may be a loophole for opposition alts, but hell, better than creating this weak link of “Bastards”.
What say ye?

This mega nerds need to stop borrowing material and hiding. I know for a fact several shit members of other forums plagiarise in this matter. It’s worse than knock-kneed feeble.

EllipticalTangibleAmethystgemclam-max-1mb.gif

@The Cuntess

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don’t worry me, bless their little lurking pancreases, probably come to nick our pics to put them elsewhere, I can’t honestly be a hypocrite and snivel about that, cos I go elsewhere allot and nick pics to put here, it happens lol...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They don’t worry me, bless their little lurking pancreases, probably come to nick our pics to put them elsewhere, I can’t honestly be a hypocrite and snivel about that, cos I go elsewhere allot and nick pics to put here, it happens lol...
You’re supposed to play them puppets with me. I’m Brainfart! Lol
:Whatevr3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok then, lurkers if you don’t make an account, I will find you and I will kill you...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok then, lurkers if you don’t make an account, I will find you and I will kill you...
But no PI please...just in case!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Lurkers are unregistered/guests passing through and cannot see anything other than thread titles unless they join.

Members online will say something like 16, but you can only see 6... that's because the members chose to go invisible.

I went looking for this fix shortly after we reopened ..there is no available option to stop members from going invisible on Xenforo 2 at the moment.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
---------------------------------------------------------

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I went looking for this fix shortly after we reopened ..there is no available option to stop members from going invisible on Xenforo 2 at the moment.

Resolving this issue will definitely help. For example: trespassing owners of other forums and their toe-jam soldiers. Seeing them and stripping them of their veil would allow me to lend a kaleidoscope of warrant to invade their sanctuaries. I will find the time and rob any opposition troll of their front-bums and semblance of backbone. The Bastards will reign supreme...we just need to get rid of the riffraff in our Order.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh for fucks sake. You’re trying to ban people from lurking now? You are the most paranoid motherfucker ever. Shit, I thought I was bad back in the day.

Check this out @Breakfall...I have no desire to run another forum. Not with idiots like you constantly crying in PM and demanding shit like you’re doing here. I said that I can if I wanted to, huge difference but you wouldn’t know that cuz you’re a cabbage headed jackass.

What’s next? Will you be accusing me of narcing pics so I’ll be banned?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh for fucks sake. You’re trying to ban people from lurking now? You are the most paranoid motherfucker ever. Shit, I thought I was bad back in the day.

Check this out @Breakfall...I have no desire to run another forum. Not with idiots like you constantly crying in PM and demanding shit like you’re doing here. I said that I can if I wanted to, huge difference but you wouldn’t know that cuz you’re a cabbage headed jackass.

What’s next? Will you be accusing me of narcing pics so I’ll be banned?
@The Cuntess ...you’ve been pumping the relaunching of Gumby Soundz for quite a while now. Bastard Factory is not your platform to do so. Just behave and stop sleeping with the enemy, you’re giving them fleas. You’re one of the dumbest Mexicans around my neck of the woods. Go back to where you came from!

Muahahahahahahahaa...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i liked her cuz she was clever

the first time spoke 2 her was on the 'ask the next poster a question' thread

i posted the equation for your BMI and asked what it gave them

she answered, 'a headache' lol

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
My gf say i'm too big, wyd?
Wtf, 13 of y'all lurking in the shadows. Why y'all be hiding, come out and post. Or be a soi boi bitch boy and stay in the basement like Biden. Your choice, no pressure.
Wtf, 13 of y'all lurking in the shadows. Why y'all be hiding, come out and post. Or be a soi boi bitch boy and stay in the basement like Biden. Your choice, no pressure.
There’re just here stealing our pics and ideas...post a pic here, it almost immediately turns up elsewhere, you know who you are ...

I blame it on the post-election leftardistic fuckwitism discharging all over the board of late. Ol’ Cheesy Fucknut 735 and his saviour Strapon_Lotusbutt being the prime candidates.
:Thinking:
Maybe they’ll take maternity leave when they have the baby...
49595d4871cb977b44f286f8edd43f04.jpg
haha omg what??