ATTENTION Lurkers!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
sounds good , as soon as I get a new pair of steel toed Army Boots ...I'll drop by ...with :IggyMcLulz:a groovy new name ...Humm....I'm thinking
tom.jpg

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does anyone want to talk about the political climate and how we can make change?
We need to open the boarders and get the children back with their families.
I wrote an article for our blog at work and got great feedback.
Darling if you would open your forbidden borders , I'll bring you back to the real team :EvilOne2:
8374c23b24c38797d250506559919594.gif
thats it make her work it lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wtf, 13 of y'all lurking in the shadows. Why y'all be hiding, come out and post. Or be a soi boi bitch boy and stay in the basement like Biden. Your choice, no pressure.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wtf, 13 of y'all lurking in the shadows. Why y'all be hiding, come out and post. Or be a soi boi bitch boy and stay in the basement like Biden. Your choice, no pressure.
There’re just here stealing our pics and ideas...post a pic here, it almost immediately turns up elsewhere, you know who you are ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My gf say i'm too big, wyd?
There’re just here stealing our pics and ideas...post a pic here, it almost immediately turns up elsewhere, you know who you are ...

I blame it on the post-election leftardistic fuckwitism discharging all over the board of late. Ol’ Cheesy Fucknut 735 and his saviour Strapon_Lotusbutt being the prime candidates.
:Thinking:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My gf say i'm too big, wyd?

I blame it on the post-election leftardistic fuckwitism discharging all over the board of late. Ol’ Cheesy Fucknut 735 and his saviour Strapon_Lotusbutt being the prime candidates.
:Thinking:
Maybe they’ll take maternity leave when they have the baby...
49595d4871cb977b44f286f8edd43f04.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Lurkers catch no COVID. Nope.

Catch no AIIIIIIIDSES, too.

Ick. Echh!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I looked at the "visited in the last 48 hours" thing, and I know HALF of you aint posted shit. Step up your game!

Its real simple, the forum is what you make it. No postie, no readie. More postie, more readie. Get it, got it, good. Now post!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cisco Gene post now.

Kyle Rittenhouse a rotten kid. Yep.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How y'all fuckers look just scrollin' along not posting shit hahaha....

sensiblechuckle.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
probably all huddled around on each other on coffee/lunch breaks gossiping about what will happen next or just us...

such normies...

just sign up already... WE'RE NOT asking you post like spazzies but every new member could contribute a "STFU!" or something. More traffic on here is GOLD. more noobs that POST anything is PLATINUM. Even more will lurk, gossip, and wanna join!

So do it NOW! or the BF people we start surveilling YOU!!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Leave your morals and judgement back @ registration.

I'm watching people trickle outta here for the silliest reasons. Hope to see you back, but that thick skinned, FU!LOL comfortable confidence combined w/a strong personality seems to endure. We're not Facebook.

Days have their nights, stocks have their dips and we'll have our newbs to replace your posts. We're not going anywhere...

nhAqv2o.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m thinking that when members are logged in, that their presence be seen and the option of hiding like quaint mice or cockroaches be removed. We’re Bastards...unless of course it’s unwanted guests whom are doing the majority of said such lurking. No need for clandestine shenanigans. If I see you and I don’t like you, I’m going to make a thread and stick it right up your arse-channel when you’re fucking logged on. Yeah...push your shit right in! Whoooooooooo!

CheerfulSpryDunlin-small.gif