Attention you fucking morons

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin was supposed to be in the site slurper member group but BF fucked up

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The KOF had those color coded names too, it denoted your rank from Squire up to beer wench, it was fucking lame.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
@cw_ I have looked at your application and have noticed some failures you have had in the past with forums.

We can't offer you the glorious purple royalty at this time. Maybe go fix your issues with your play thing forum then apply again.

Thank you for your interest.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
The KOF had those color coded names too, it denoted your rank from Squire up to beer wench, it was fucking lame.
Fox, I have looked at your application and we would like to move forward with the process of being a Regulator here.

Second interview will be thru DM.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I would also like to point out;

Nobody wants BiggieFatass in either group.

200w.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’d like to point out that martini has gotten plenty of employment denial letters

How you think he knows exactly what on them?

#whenrealifespillover

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
The plan is to create an elite group, The Regulators, and another group, like the half wit paper bag breathers who might have a shred of potential.

And then your going to have BiggieBigMacs and Brain Dormant Dovid because nobody wants either of them in the groups.

I'm calling it now- both will act like it doesn't matter and call this monumental moment narcissistic blah blah blah while crying thru their 80 fucking thousand posts between them.

200w.gif

I feel sorry for the buffet carver when BiggieThreeplatesofcarbs enters the restaurant ...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The plan is to create an elite group, The Regulators, and another group, like the half wit paper bag breathers who might have a shred of potential.

And then your going to have BiggieBigMacs and Brain Dormant Dovid because nobody wants either of them in the groups.

I'm calling it now- both will act like it doesn't matter and call this monumental moment narcissistic blah blah blah while crying thru their 80 fucking thousand posts between them.

200w.gif

I feel sorry for the buffet carver when BiggieThreeplatesofcarbs enters the restaurant ...
“Why can’t I drink gravy?” Stubby says to the Manager.