Attention you fucking morons

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope that I don't leave anyone out but @chew the fat has been posting tons of memes and videos on a regular basis for quite some time now, keeping those threads pretty fresh with new stuff. The posts are worth recognizing.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go drown you spamming mother fuckers :NutKick:
T3bxxNb.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
How effective was Stubby as the BH designated fluffer?
Lol wat?

BiggieLetseatthewholefuckingpizza didn't pop his snout into BH until he knew EB was gone. He was a fucking coward in that regard.

That mother fucker tossed and turned so much in his sleep he looked like a pig on a spit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The KOF had those color coded names too, it denoted your rank from Squire up to beer wench, it was fucking lame.

Does it twiddle you when Stumpy says Cock suck? Like every3rd post he makes. Let’s see. A short fat dwarf who repeats himself constantly. Are you awake, lucid? I think you rather like it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I hope that I don't leave anyone out but @chew the fat has been posting tons of memes and videos on a regular basis for quite some time now, keeping those threads pretty fresh with new stuff. The posts are worth recognizing.

You're fucking lucky to be in the Regulators. Left up to me you'd be dropped off at the first abortion clinic clinic run by ex-planned parenthood employees.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

BiggieLetseatthewholefuckingpizza didn't pop his snout into BH until he knew EB was gone. He was a fucking coward in that regard.

That mother fucker tossed and turned so much in his sleep he looked like a pig on a spit.
Beat you down twice tho

Lmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We'll try it.

Fucking forum fight club.. we need to extract a punishment, maybe you need to upload a video cutting yourself or dropping a hammer on a toe.. destroying a possession. We'll figure it out. Maybe we should divide you all up by race or religion. Rarest ethnicity/religion rankest highest here... or maybe USA vs all foreigners.

For now it's Regulators and considering adding another... Alphas.

Flynn decides.

Thank you BF!

Upon further reflection there may need to be a second group as not everyone will be a member of the Regulators.

I feel that the second group should be the, "Alphas." There's a rich history when it comes to the Alphas.

So. I will be getting hold of Dilf and asking him what his thoughts are being the head "Alpha."

Stay tuned. More info coming this week.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Thank you BF!

Upon further reflection there may need to be a second group as not everyone will be a member of the Regulators.

I feel that the second group should be the, "Alphas." There's a rich history when it comes to the Alphas.

So. I will be getting hold of Dilf and asking him what his thoughts are being the head "Alpha."

Stay tuned. More info coming this week.
you'd be the head of the Garbage Pail Kids - you'd look after your only member of it X and you'd ride his dildo bike through the universe and you wouldn't come back. you got these ron jeremy in drag vibes about you.. its kinda creepy

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember how upset Mongtini got when I beat him in not one bit TWO flame matches

Lmao. He wuz mad as fuck. Started screaming at the judges and all

He needed a regulator just to keep his bodily fluids under control

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Poofer! 2006 is not coming back. I’m sorry to break it to you.

I know, I know. I love those memories too. It’s time to move on now.

Lol @ internet gangbanging

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
you'd be the head of the Garbage Pail Kids - you'd look after your only member of it X and you'd ride his dildo bike through the universe and you wouldn't come back. you got these ron jeremy in drag vibes about you.. its kinda creepy

I happen to like X. So if that was an attempted insult, try again.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Poor guy. Teaming up with Tubbitha the I•whale and the likes of dumb and dumber

Dovey really broke the poor guy, I’m afraid

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Come to think of it. Poor poofer hasn’t been the same since I gutted him in two flame matches

He was so upset. Lol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

This is what somebody who isn't royalty purple would say.

I'll look at your application when I get to it.