Attention you fucking morons

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like watching a heavily retarded 12 year old.

I'd feel second hand embarrassment if this fuck wad was anyone else. It's so cringe he actually is running with this "join my gay group!" thing and he is just pretending people don't think he is a loser.

No one cares about being in a group....this doesn't impress normal people. Only Pooptard cares about shit like that.

God it's just sad.
Stubby enjoys mentioning Cocks 200 times a day, in between his carb loading sessions.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Purple is literally the color used for gay men and a symbol of homosexuality.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's not "lavender" it's purple in general.

Glad to see Moidtini finally embrace himself as he is.

And why is he pretending other posters give a fuck about groups and being in some group? That's fucking stupid and no one cares.

Be gay by yourself, you fucking pitiful idiot.
Read a book someday.

Purple's association as the colour of royalty and wealth dates way back to ancient realms. Cyrus the Great – founder and king of the first Persian Empire – wore a purple tunic as his royal uniform

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We'll try it.

Fucking forum fight club.. we need to extract a punishment, maybe you need to upload a video cutting yourself or dropping a hammer on a toe.. destroying a possession. We'll figure it out. Maybe we should divide you all up by race or religion. Rarest ethnicity/religion rankest highest here... or maybe USA vs all foreigners.

For now it's Regulators and considering adding another... Alphas.

Flynn decides.

:OhGawd:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Looks like Biggies Big mad.

If oreos could cry you fucking know there'd be a puddle on a counter in Biggiedoesntuseabeltbutastrongpieceofropetoholdhispantsups double wide right about now. .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey stupid.

Go bore the fucking hell out of another thread. Nobody cares.

Go to Fleas forum.

Wait....they don't want you there, either.

200w.gif

Shen is all pissed off because I'm getting divorced. No one else gives a fuck.

This post of yours is cringe as fuck too because countless posters have told you your "content" sucks and to piss off and you just ignore it while pretending you are a wanted poster.

Now you started a group that literally no one cares about and are ignoring the fact you look like a desperate and brainless loser and you should be embarrassed.

It's sad that you have to constantly openly pretend people are interested in your stupid bullshit.

Faggot.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Make admin a regulator. Y’all a bunch of queers and he’d fit right in

Plus he’d suck your dicks for free

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Read a book someday.

Purple's association as the colour of royalty and wealth dates way back to ancient realms. Cyrus the Great – founder and king of the first Persian Empire – wore a purple tunic as his royal uniform

Everyone knows that, asshole. That doesn't make the color purples MODERN association to gay men magically disappear, does it?

Purple has been brought to a new age and modernized to be a symbol of gayness. Shouldn't YOU know that?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Shen is all pissed off because I'm getting divorced. No one else gives a fuck.

This post of yours is cringe as fuck too because countless posters have told you your "content" sucks and to piss off and you just ignore it while pretending you are a wanted poster.

Now you started a group that literally no one cares about and are ignoring the fact you look like a desperate and brainless loser and you should be embarrassed.

It's sad that you have to constantly openly pretend people are interested in your stupid bullshit.

Faggot.
Says the stupid moron nobody wants in one of the new groups.

Seethe it out, stupid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone knows that, asshole. That doesn't make the color purples MODERN association to gay men magically disappear, does it?
I forgot about your devotion to Stubby's cock sucking obsession, my bad. How many times did you peg him anyway?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Make admin a regulator. Y’all a bunch of queers and he’d fit right in

Plus he’d suck your dicks for free

No shit.

Admin isn't even asking to join.....lol. You know the dumb ass is gonna pick people who hate the same people he hates and have them purpled a d then he will sit there and blather about how "no one wants you guys here!" After 90 percent of thr forum has told him to fuck off and die.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Says the stupid moron nobody wants in one of the new groups.

Seethe it out, stupid.

See how delusional this embarrassing cringe factory is?

He is just gonna pretend people are "seething" over the stupid gay purple group. No one gives a fuck!

It's gotta be rough on the people currently pretending to like him because they hate me and Big though. How embarrassing for them.....they are gonna get purpled so Tardtini can pretend he is doing something.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No shit.

Admin isn't even asking to join.....lol. You know the dumb ass is gonna pick people who hate the same people he hates and have them purpled a d then he will sit there and blather about how "no one wants you guys here!" After 90 percent of thr forum has told him to fuck off and die.
Have you started your search for your next meal ticket yet, or are you going to hang with your "Bestie" a while longer?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hmm LGBTQ uses the rainbow but now purple is teh gay.....

Was Prince gay?

This is what happens when a dumbell dovid enters the chat.

^^^ This is what happens when you are old and out of the loop and don't know what the modern associations are.

No seriously retard... purple fits you perfectly. I always saw you as pretty feminine and weak (especailly after that squealing and shrieking over guns.. i have guns and i didnt want you to know and freak the fuck out. You're irrational as fuck and escalate drama. Like a bitch) so it makes sense.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No shit.

You and fat ass are 90% of the forum, you must mean by weight.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Have you started your search for your next meal ticket yet, or are you going to hang with your "Bestie" a while longer?
Didn't you hear? He locked her in his house or something and told her she can't leave.

Next he's gonna throw her into a hole in the ground and tell her "it puts the lotion on the skin"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin all is excited about the prospects of being the honorary gloryhole guardian of the Purple peewees

cute

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ This is what happens when you are old and out of the loop and don't know what the modern associations are.

No seriously retard... purple fits you perfectly. I always saw you as pretty feminine and weak (especailly after that squealing and shrieking over guns.. i have guns and i didnt want you to know and freak the fuck out. You're irrational as fuck and escalate drama. Like a bitch) so it makes sense.
Did Stubby offer to buy you another car, is that why you're here?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
are there going to be any executions with all groundbreaking shit happening? i'm a pretty good camera man @Bastard Factory just sayin.. and I could take over @realgrimm AS SUPER GLOBAL ANAL MOD since he is in jail IN REAL LIFE because of @Breakfall . the nigga wanted ME YES ME to bail him out. Fucking not losing my beer and whisky money for him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have every intention of marrying my besty the minute my divorce is final and I don't give a single rip shit who says what about it. Feel free to judge away. I won't be correcting anyone or justifying a thing. I'm doing what I'm doing - end of. I want this man and I will have him.

So this comment of yours here must have felt good and like you really nailed me huh? While you align with an ACTUAL bum abuser who mooches off women and his ex while he doesn't even support his own kids.

You have terrible fucking judgement but I guess when you are so brainwashed with hyper partisan politcs that your only means of judging is whether someone agrees with your stances or hates who you hate .....that is to be expected.

You probably support the scum you support because maybe you have much in common with them yourself.

Last edited: