Attention you fucking morons

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
yeah, they're both dumb enough to run with something like that

They really are. And they are stupid enough to think it's believable and that just because no one is gonna care enough to say anything that it will be the accepted new narrative.

The ever changing stories lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They really are. And they are stupid enough to think it's believable and that just because no one is gonna care enough to say anything that it will be the accepted new narrative.

The ever changing stories lol
she said she laced her own facebook photos on purpose just to make people on an obscure message board feel better

so like, when her few real life friends would say, hey Murdy why do you look like Chris Farley in his dying days when you usually look like a bright eyed and bushy tailed Humpty Dumpty she'd say --- shush! it's all part of a bigger plan :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even the dying cat, dirty mattress and moldy bathroom?

Oh yes. ALL of it.

Except how he claims I FORCED him to meet me. But he planned that too.

He chose me out of a hat and targeted me for sexual exploitation and a master troll for content for like 15 people.

But remember I deserved that and I'm not a victim.....it's not abuse if the abuser decides it's deserved yanno.

Such a fucking liar. He had the choice to meet me and did so on his own free will. I told him I couldn't start a serious relationship and he began the abuse cycle with the love bombing, negging, and picking insane and ridiculous fights that he would escalate in an attempt to hook me with a trauma bond. He is a text book narc.

And a broke dirtbag who doesn't take care of anything in his life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
she said she laced her own facebook photos on purpose just to make people on an obscure message board feel better

so like, when her few real life friends would say, hey Murdy why do you look like Chris Farley in his dying days when you usually look like a bright eyed and bushy tailed Humpty Dumpty she'd say --- shush! it's all part of a bigger plan :LOL3:

Yep everything that they know makes them look bad is fake! It was all pre planned and executed by them!

Such ridiculous weaklings.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I fucking love that movie!
so you know how this BF story will end. No matter what is said on here. Just throw in a Scream series underground horror twist near the end. Maybe Dove is pregnant and the baby pops out of her with a Ghostface mask on and he STABS the Ruler to death. Than goes back into Dove.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There isn't a single person here who believes your ever changing version of events. Not one.

You are a broke ass discarded scum bag who doesn't even look after your own kids. I mean you tried to throw them right in the middle of FORUM DRAMA created by YOU that you started with some strange woman in Michigan.

It was fucking DISGUSTING.

It doesn't matter WHY you did any of the unhinged shit you did. You are a certifiable psychopath who lives in a filthy ass hovel you don't even own. You can't afford a bus ticket.

But by all means sit here and try to convince people otherwise. I'm sure another few years of the same script will do the trick and sell your bullshit!

There is a special place in hell for shitbags who don't even bother to care for their own children. I am not surprised he has been a failure at life as he obviously creates chaos in his own life, is unable to set goals and reach them, and I am positive he always blames other people for his own failures. He is on his 50's and has his shit less put together than most young folks in their 20's.

I feel so sorry for his kids.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There is a special place in hell for shitbags who don't even bother to care for their own children. I am not surprised he has been a failure at life as he obviously creates chaos in his own life, is unable to set goals and reach them, and I am positive he always blames other people for his own failures. He is on his 50's and has his shit less put together than most young folks in their 20's.

I feel so sorry for his kids.
Murblimp was the one who looked up his outstanding support orders too.

I should posts the texts where she's delving into that. unconsolidated -- just in case there is any doubt what a low life backstabbing pile of shit she really is

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:OhGawd:

If @BF won't/couldn't add that Profile setting as a freebie maybe he could've added it as another paid perk...

...10 color changes for $5 or something. Introductory offer, of course.
After the first 10 they'd go up to a buck a swap (hassle fee) or whatever.

Point being there are (or at least should be) better ways to accomplish these things than taking a ride on the drama llama.

But meh.
Y'all do y'all.

I like the special glowing frames you can get for your Steam avatar...I think they cost points you get from either achievement cards or something...I can't remember. Colors...that like a bag of M&M's, don't you agree, yes of course you do.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
so you know how this BF story will end. No matter what is said on here. Just throw in a Scream series underground horror twist near the end. Maybe Dove is pregnant and the baby pops out of her with a Ghostface mask on and he STABS the Ruler to death. Than goes back into Dove.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Drug dealing is pretty fucked up but so is fucking with people's real life. Simply a shit bag move.
Martini did that to Dove when she dumped him.

Now granted, Dove made a dumb move but this cretin didn't go all righteously indignant until he became sore at the dumpage

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@cw_ you've become quite the
sleepy.svg
inducing poaster .... what gives ?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I like the special glowing frames you can get for your Steam avatar...I think they cost points you get from either achievement cards or something...I can't remember. Colors...that like a bag of M&M's, don't you agree, yes of course you do.

I only have a Steam account because that's how I downloaded/update JWildfire.

Beyond that I know fuckall about the service.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Or Dove proceeds to piss on the fish that Ruler cooked for the dinner guests.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is offering free blowjobs to all new purply penis bois members

Hurry while saliva lasts

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So is King Martini's purple box avatar something he did intentionally? That looks horrible.
Yep, he thought it was cool and he picked the color faggots use to identify each other. Coincidence? I think not.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
are there going to be any executions with all groundbreaking shit happening? i'm a pretty good camera man @Bastard Factory just sayin.. and I could take over @realgrimm AS SUPER GLOBAL ANAL MOD since he is in jail IN REAL LIFE because of @Breakfall . the nigga wanted ME YES ME to bail him out. Fucking not losing my beer and whisky money for him

The day you become a "Global Mod" is the day you grow a dick. Never going to happen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yep, he thought it was cool and he picked the color faggots use to identify each other. Coincidence? I think not.
Is that why admong is so glittery and gleeful today? He’s like a faggot who just found a bag of dicks under his bed

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Snaps fingers

Ignored content appears

Holsters pistol once again

Any questions?