Attention you fucking morons

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your "brethren" consists of retards, losers, perverts, junkies, and homo's.

Half of your lot can't even count to 10 let alone defeat The Regs.
The “Rags” would be way more fitting for the likes of Poofter & Co if your Brawl Hall effort was anything to go by…

colica-tpm.gif

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Because they cannot be "beat."

You'd get your flabby vagina handed back to you via a Fedex delivery driver. You being half a "man" couldn't even come close to beating King Martini. He'd eat you for breakfast (not in the sexual way you want).
you really do love your brother.. don't you? not just in a brotherly way either right? you and him are together together.. you the bitch and him the even bigger bitch with a strap on since your loser brother never had a cock to begin with. when you gonna step up and dethrone him in the ass and taking the life right out of him? you always going to be his bitch? you know its a choice right? you probably don't know that too blinded by love. well in some world love don't even exist. you need to find that place or you are just a waste of space bitch. find your balls and end him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Real women don't equate femininity with weakness.

Just sayin'.

I didn't. Do you understand how the word "and" works?

Yet another round of Blurt not understanding posts that everyone else understands.

Feminity is not weak. I said Moidtini is "pretty feminine" AND weak.

You always actively and aggressively misunderstand people because your biases render you unable to truly communicate. You will change people's words around to suit what you want to think they've said. That or you really are just unable to understand posts everyone else understands.

Also that's another opinion that isn't the same as stating a biological fact. I'm NOT the one who decides what a real woman is based on stereotypes and preferences. That would be YOU who does that. Which is why you don't grasp the difference between biological facts and opinions.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There isn't a single person here who believes your ever changing version of events. Not one.

You are a broke ass discarded scum bag who doesn't even look after your own kids. I mean you tried to throw them right in the middle of FORUM DRAMA created by YOU that you started with some strange woman in Michigan.

It was fucking DISGUSTING.

It doesn't matter WHY you did any of the unhinged shit you did. You are a certifiable psychopath who lives in a filthy ass hovel you don't even own. You can't afford a bus ticket.

But by all means sit here and try to convince people otherwise. I'm sure another few years of the same script will do the trick and sell your bullshit!
The Summer of Poofer. Season five. Only on Retchflix.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Summer of Poofer. Season five. Only on Retchflix.

Ahhh of course all is good when that shit is constantly brought up at me but when I make a comment in response IM the one who keeps it going.

So basically you are fine with a male using that to hound and degrade a woman you hate and you don't think she should say anything about it because that would be "The summer of Poofer" again. Right.

I should count how many posts Scrot spewed about that exact topic that Blurt just ignored before he stumbled on my 1 response to it. It's gotta be at LEAST 8.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is the gayest playground tier shit I've read in ages, I knew without even checking that the bloated bath-dodger would be behind it.

Congrats Slobtini, you've really outdone yourself this time, just when I thought you couldn't fall any furthr in my estimations and become an even bigger cringe lord, you go and do this...

*DOWNS SYNDROME CLAP*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
you really do love your brother.. don't you? not just in a brotherly way either right? you and him are together together.. you the bitch and him the even bigger bitch with a strap on since your loser brother never had a cock to begin with. when you gonna step up and dethrone him in the ass and taking the life right out of him? you always going to be his bitch? you know its a choice right? you probably don't know that too blinded by love. well in some world love don't even exist. you need to find that place or you are just a waste of space bitch. find your balls and end him.

Who are you? I get it you're probably a TBC cast-off.

Are you Mel?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope you didn't come into direct contact with that mouldy lightswitch...

Doesn't the lil guy have a lisp and sound like a San Fagdisco hairdresser ? :LOL3:

He really is a total spazz. Men with toxic feminity typically are very spazzy....it's not that relaxed and sexy feminine energy that some men have. It's that shitty, diva-ish spazzoid shit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He really is a total spazz. Men with toxic feminity typically are very spazzy....it's not that relaxed and sexy feminine energy that some men have. It's that shitty, diva-ish spazzoid shit.

:GoodPost:

Aw, thank you sweetheart.

I'm humbled and flattered.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can't be fucked reading the whole thread, but has anyone informed Skidmarktini that the colour purple, much like pink, is associated with lavender, fruity shit?

Or perhaps that's his intention, he is afterall a self admitted bi-sexual and has long advocated for an LGBTQP sub-group on here....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't be fucked reading the whole thread, but has anyone informed Skidmarktini that the colour purple, much like pink, is associated with lavender, fruity shit?

Or perhaps that's his intention, he is afterall a self admitted bi-sexual and has long advocated for an LGBTQP sub-group on here....

I told him.....while his cyber flying monkeys attempted damage control by pointing out purple was associated with royalty several hundred years ago lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He’s brown—nosing because BF posted a pick recently with the colour and rocked it. Now Mongtini Poofter thinks he can get away with it too…the effeminate Rag! Löl

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignored content

Is admong sucking dick in this thread too?

Looks like Aylana is ready and able. I know, I know. Even a few of her/his friends claim she/He isn’t what She/He truly is. Actually in reality Stumpy doesnt care.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
There seems to be alot of butthurt protruding from the fact quality content creators are being put on a pedestal over the constant fuckwits shit posting as nausem here.

Get over it. I told you mentally stunted idiots this was going to happen. You idiots kept bleating amongst yourself like wounded sheep. You have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Now, we have a complete, fair system so prospective new members and lurkers don't have to waddle thru the trash you morons post and can easily find the best of the best here.

We separated the greats from the gimps. And even better, there's going to be an easily identifiable font for the fucking pathetic retards who should be smothered with a pillow that new members and lurkers can put on ignore so this forum moves more smoothly and grows. Thats the light blue font.

You dolts act like children, well guess what, we're going to treat you like children.

We, as staff here, are trying to build this place up. You neanderthals have done fuck all except shit post and were sick of it. If you ain't purple, you ain't shit here from now on. And if that means new members put all you anvil brains on iggy so they can have a better experience, that's a fucking you problem, not a forum one.

And save the "derp derp internet gang" shit. It's about great content and it always will be. You cannot compare a Scorsese movie with an Adam Sandler movie.

New Regs get rewarded soon. The only person who gives out the fonts are me.

Impress me.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
BH v2.0?

Yeah nah.
I barely fucked with the first one and definitely don't need an even shittier replica.

/shrug

Have fun though.
If you can, or even know what that is.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BH v2.0?

Yeah nah.
I barely fucked with the first one and definitely don't need an even shittier replica.

/shrug

Have fun though.
If you can, or even know what that is.
Hey crisco hair, go take that rejection feels far the fuck away from this thread.

I told you the prerequisite, make great content. Blame yourself for that one.

But keep doing the post of shame act.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Looks like Aylana is ready and able. I know, I know. Even a few of her/his friends claim she/He isn’t what She/He truly is. Actually in reality Stumpy doesnt care.

As I said, Stumpy isn’t particular when it cums to SUCK COCK. Best of luck hon