Attention you fucking morons

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
The day you become a "Global Mod" is the day you grow a dick. Never going to happen.
whats never going to happen is you being an actual woman. no surgeries will do it either. keep living in a fantasy world though its the only you got in life. which is very sad and pathetic. suicide is your only answer. don't wait.. just do it kiddo

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Snaps fingers

Ignored content appears

Holsters pistol once again

Any questions?
Snaps fingers, Stubby is still a fat stupid blow hard.

dj-racer-flr.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin wants to be a member of the purple panthers

Surely you have a spot open for such a proficient cock throating fairy?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We now officially have a new user group coming.

Ask BF himself. It's coming.

The excellent content creators here will have a purple font instead of the usual colours. These ARE the elite here. They are the content creators we, as a community, will look to for great content.

I've been telling you schmuks for awhile now- up your games.

The Bastard Factory Regs are now live.

I am the honorary first Purple Reg.

Who is next? Find out soon.

I'm still waiting for the Mr. Prickles comics.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
whats never going to happen is you being an actual woman. no surgeries will do it either. keep living in a fantasy world though its the only you got in life. which is very sad and pathetic. suicide is your only answer. don't wait.. just do it kiddo

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
we all know you are asleep. dead inside and in the mind. open your eyes and mind if not just kill yourself. you have and offer nothing in and to life. The reaper will be there soon to collect the debts you owe him and those you betrayed in life. God bless you.. NOT. You have no value so you shall not be blessed little one

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
we all know you are asleep. dead inside and in the mind. open your eyes and mind if not just kill yourself. you have and offer nothing in and to life. The reaper will be there soon to collect the debts you owe him and those you betrayed in life. God bless you.. NOT. You have no value so you shall not be blessed little one

Your stories suck Breakfall ass.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shoot kid!

The Regulators would kick the shit out of you and your alternative lifestyle living cronies. That also includes those moronic girl scouts known as the "Alpha's."
regulators? who dat?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shoot kid!

The Regulators would kick the shit out of you and your alternative lifestyle living cronies. That also includes those moronic girl scouts known as the "Alpha's."
Lol…dream on you little squirt! You and your brother are living in a protective little bubble of your own WOKE making. My brethren and I come from a time when men were men…and all the women knew it.

4ace02e941f22ae9c44d354400dd6b0c.gif

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I will admit there's about 99.9% fiction in your ramblings/stories with the remainder being substance.

P.S.-You do know what comma's are for, right?
does it IRK YOU that I don't use commas.. does it bother you I am not using question marks in this post...
a lot bothers you doesn't it...
its ok kid..
go back sucking on yo momma's tit

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol…dream on you little squirt! You and your brother are living in a protective little bubble of your own WOKE making. My brethren and I come from a time when men were men…and all the women knew it.

4ace02e941f22ae9c44d354400dd6b0c.gif

Your "brethren" consists of retards, losers, perverts, junkies, and homo's.

Half of your lot can't even count to 10 let alone defeat The Regs.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
there is NOTHING to defeat kid.

Because they cannot be "beat."

You'd get your flabby vagina handed back to you via a Fedex delivery driver. You being half a "man" couldn't even come close to beating King Martini. He'd eat you for breakfast (not in the sexual way you want).