Aww, youze guyz are no fun...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I’ve never seen the show/film but I get where you’re coming from! Lol…have a good evening bro…gotta be artistic and rake in the coin. Hoo roo…

Picture an entire planet populated by idiots then a grenade that disintegrates anyone who picks it up and now visualize the words etched onto the grenade: "Pick Me Up!"

A grenade can wipe out an entire battalion one person at a time; there's a scene in which a soldier is trying to warn everyone about the grenade but people in the back couldn't see it so he holds it up for them and... *POOF*

:OhGawd:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Picture an entire planet populated by idiots then a grenade that disintegrates anyone who picks it up and now visualize the words etched onto the grenade: "Pick Me Up!"

A grenade can wipe out an entire battalion one person at a time; there's a scene in which a soldier is trying to warn everyone about the grenade but people in the back couldn't see it so he holds it up for them and... *POOF*

:OhGawd:
Well…planet Earth could do well with such a wonderful grenade(s) truth be told!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Man.

What. The. Fuck?

Can anyone, anyone at all, explain to me what the fuck ^^^ that textual wall of ripe BEnzover scat says?

Who the fuck types like that? You sound like a lobotomized virgin version of Stephen Hawking talking through Johnny Storm's dick again.

Are you trying to type a post on your Jitterbug phone?
I'm more technically advanced than Jitterbug,
just not much more.
Works for me-
And,
there's no point explaining
what you can't understand.
Understood?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m more technically advanced than Jitterbug,
just not much more.