Aww, youze guyz are no fun...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Flynn Hoops start tomorrow night. Celtic pride and all that. I'm busy from that point on until Monday looks like. So maybe I will read here and there, drop a short post, but basically that's it. So if SSS doesn't respond by sometime tomorrow, figure the 'closed' match is dead and move on.
Also, for the record, there was rarely any stips in the few matches I've ever done. Jess Sayin'-

Since that's, like, official match stuff you should've posted it in the official match thread.

This one is for teh plebs tossing spoiled fruit and veg at the stage from the peanut gallery.

Get back in your lane, Benny.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but aren’t you going to war, as Blazors left hand man?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Since that's, like, official match stuff you should've posted it in the official match thread.

This one is for teh plebs tossing spoiled fruit and veg at the stage from the peanut gallery.

Get back in your lane, Benny.
Fuck that, I'm a road hog anyway. Pickles will get the idea. SSS prolly won't post as it is. Besides which a beefless match is just less, I got no problem with SSS.
See what happens.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
BF sez:
izD5aYI.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't even understand this match so far...SS drinks blueberry soda? Is that supposed to be a flame, did SS mention somewhere that he drinks blueberry soda, how does anyone know that and who cares what flavor of soda he drinks.

Is this an example of how these legendary matches went on in the past...this is sad.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Just read the latest posts in the official match thread and I have to say:

I apologize, Flynn.
You were right and I was wrong.
The presence of run-ins could only debase the stunning display of prose amassing in that thread. I can't even believe I thought for a second that I could contribute anything remotely comparable to such dazzling witticisms and mind-expanding wisdom. I am now a better person than I was a few short minutes ago and it's thanks entirely to reading those posts.

I will never question your judgement or acumen ever again.

--+lulz+--

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So says two former KOF's.
Truthfully, you two would only make the match worse. SSS would really get fucked up, poor bastard would go crosseyed. You guys need to stay right here.
Peace-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So this pu guy knows SS drinks blueberry soda because SS measured his dick with a blueberry soda...was he in the room when this measurement took place, how does he know that? If SS measured his dick with a can of Pepsi would that have been cooler and more respectable than blueberry soda?

What the fuck is going on in this match??

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So this pu guy knows SS drinks blueberry soda because SS measured his dick with a blueberry soda...was he in the room when this measurement took place, how does he know that? If SS measured his dick with a can of Pepsi would that have been cooler and more respectable than blueberry soda?

What the fuck is going on in this match??
Did you save SSS's wood shot?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Have fun boys talking about each others dicks...LOL
Speaking of Dicks.
You still badmouthing this place along with all the other alts over at the BC?
Flea left, so the chains are off now.
I knew Fash wouldn't let that place close lol. I knew.
Unfortunately, she's here too, but got routed out real fast and has become like a little dung beetle rolling turd balls.
Harmless.
But over there? She's got to hold onto that power. All those personalities have to vent.
Let's run down the alts that are Fash (stupid name btw. She's as Fash as you are Mulder)
Fash, obviously. Iron Chink. Both proven same here with IP's. Dumb mistake on her part.
Also Herman. Prolly a few more. That other Korean faggot short on brains with a big mouth is her too.
Wow. 12 years or more pretending and ganging up on posters in a cowardly fashion.
Now that's embarrassing.
Still, tho, not as long as you pretending, hey Mulder? 1997 you entered this scene?
Sheeeit. That girl you post claiming it's you wasn't even born then.
*BOOM*
Kinda fucked up you use people like you do. Wtf could you possibly tell her you're doing?
Yup, quite the manipulator you are.
Again,
Embarrassing.
And anybody who thinks I'm wrong,
There's always Vocaroo to sort it out.
I, for one, would enjoy hearing Herman utter his bullshit in his own voice.
Never gonna happen-
So, Muldy, enjoy yourself over there chatting with basically one person.
You're both equally fucked up.
Peace-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn Hoops start tomorrow night. Celtic pride and all that. I'm busy from that point on until Monday looks like. So maybe I will read here and there, drop a short post, but basically that's it. So if SSS doesn't respond by sometime tomorrow, figure the 'closed' match is dead and move on.
Also, for the record, there was rarely any stips in the few matches I've ever done. Jess Sayin'-

@Master Pu No one gives a flying fuck.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of Dicks.
Unfortunately, she's here too, but got routed out real fast and has become like a little dung beetle rolling turd balls.
Harmless.
But over there? She's got to hold onto that power. All those personalities have to vent.
Let's run down the alts that are Fash (stupid name btw. She's as Fash as you are Mulder)
Fash, obviously. Iron Chink. Both proven same here with IP's. Dumb mistake on her part.
Also Herman. Prolly a few more. That other Korean faggot short on brains with a big mouth is her too.
Wow. 12 years or more pretending and ganging up on posters in a cowardly fashion.
Now that's embarrassing.
Still, tho, not as long as you pretending, hey Mulder? 1997 you entered this scene?
*BOOM*
Kinda fucked up you use people like you do. Wtf could you possibly tell her you're doing?
Again,
Embarrassing.
Never gonna happen-
Peace-

GRRRR! LOL! OMG... you give me fits of giggles....hehehe. People can say whatever they want about you as long as you know it's false...I'm the beat of my own drum, whatever drama about BC you are talking about is no concern to me.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
GRRRR! LOL! OMG... you give me fits of giggles....hehehe. People can say whatever they want about you as long as you know it's false...I'm the beat of my own drum, whatever drama about BC you are talking about is no concern to me.
Good. Whatever works for ya shakey.
Have a nice day-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Speaking of Dicks.
Harmless.
Now that's embarrassing.
*BOOM*
Again,
Embarrassing.
Never gonna happen-
Peace-

Man.

What. The. Fuck?

Can anyone, anyone at all, explain to me what the fuck ^^^ that textual wall of ripe BEnzover scat says?

Who the fuck types like that? You sound like a lobotomized virgin version of Stephen Hawking talking through Johnny Storm's dick again.

Are you trying to type a post on your Jitterbug phone?