Bastard Factory…I want your hard drive!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you were a chick Flynn and I was single. I would stick my tongue deep into your naught. Lol

If you were a real man, you wouldn't have to jump through these hoops to prove that you're a real man.
Licking a chick’s arse is a pleasure. And I don’t jump through hoops for anyone. I’ve been self-employed for most of my life . I don’t suffer fools gladly. Sort your shit out Flynn, whatever your fucking gender is. Your Dove obsession is creepy as fuck!

Hmmmm...aren't you the doofus that wanted Dove banned? As I remember you even started a thread about it. Maybe you could stop contradicting yourself once in your miserable life?

What was that about obsession?
I don’t want anyone banned…never had an issue with Dove either. You people call it flaming…I call it trolling. You’re a novice and lack intellect. Go get some tertiary education in ya! You’re as thick as a fucking plank.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If you were a chick Flynn and I was single. I would stick my tongue deep into your naught. Lol

If you were a real man, you wouldn't have to jump through these hoops to prove that you're a real man.
Licking a chick’s arse is a pleasure. And I don’t jump through hoops for anyone. I’ve been self-employed for most of my life . I don’t suffer fools gladly. Sort your shit out Flynn, whatever your fucking gender is. Your Dove obsession is creepy as fuck!

Hmmmm...aren't you the doofus that wanted Dove banned? As I remember you even started a thread about it. Maybe you could stop contradicting yourself once in your miserable life?

I don’t want anyone banned…never had an issue with Dove either. You people call it flaming…I call it trolling. You’re a novice and lack intellect. Go get some tertiary education in ya! You’re as thick as a fucking plank.

Which is why you had an epic meltdown and were relegated to the Assbox/Meltdown, right?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Which is why you had an epic meltdown and were relegated to the Assbox/Meltdown, right?
Lol…I did that. The point was obvious to those in the know. Keep up dumbo.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No one needs special clearance to know that you're a fucking tard.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have a higher education than you….you’re just too simple to acknowledge that fact.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have a higher education than you….you’re just too simple to acknowledge that fact.

In what? Piercing your testicles?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The fuck? Get over my dick dude!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm not the fuckwad posting my genital piercings all over the forums.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm not the fuckwad posting my genital piercings all over the forums.
I have a fabulous dick, and people need to see it. I bet you have an angry inch fella!? Löl

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You posted that picture of your sister to get dick pics. That’s piss_poor behaviour dude.

*YAWN*

So. Obviously you have proof, right?
People talk…it’s a forum. Duh…not too bright for a thirty year old are you? Löl

And you believe everything said on a forum?

How old are you?
Not 34 years old that’s for sure. That fact that you tried to come off as a hot brunette women is cause for concern. Hommus dipshit!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You posted that picture of your sister to get dick pics. That’s piss_poor behaviour dude.

*YAWN*

How old are you?
Not 34 years old that’s for sure. That fact that you tried to come off as a hot brunette women is cause for concern. Hommus dipshit!

The same can be said of you trying to "come off" as being smart.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

*YAWN*

How old are you?

The same can be said of you trying to "come off" as being smart.
You pretend to be a chick when you have a small penis and balls. That ain’t right braaah.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah him wanting me banned doesnt mean he cant notice your creepy obsession with me. That's noticable to anyone.

There is no contradiction there whatsoever. But you are a manipulative retard. Someone could hate my guts completely and still notice your disturbing and awkward rage and fixation on me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah him wanting me banned doesnt mean he cant notice your creepy obsession with me. That's noticable to anyone.

There is no contradiction there whatsoever. But you are a manipulative retard. Someone could hate my guts completely and still notice your disturbing and awkward rage and fixation on me.

You're still obsessed with Martini. No matter how many words you type, cunt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What’s your deal Holliday? What have you been up to lately?

We have a dating sub for that

Oi you! CorsetKat obsession….why? She’s just a horse-faced idiot of a bygone era. A little military brat that likes to play dress-up. Don’t you think it’s a little weird acting like this in front of Sean?

What ever happened to CorsetKat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Posts are very serious bunniss.

The thing is that people with heavy narcissism like this really dont know how to read or connect with other people. All they do is project THEMSELVES. They lack normal levels of empathy and dont even know what empathy is....they think its "feeling bad for others".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does repeating this wishful thinking idiocy ease the pain and anger?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Does repeating this wishful thinking idiocy ease the pain and anger?

Is that your way of combating the truth? By posting more of your patented drivel?

Pain and anger is talking about myself and Martini all night and day over at TBC.