Bastard Factory…I want your hard drive!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What’s your deal Holliday? What have you been up to lately?

We have a dating sub for that

Oi you! CorsetKat obsession….why? She’s just a horse-faced idiot of a bygone era. A little military brat that likes to play dress-up. Don’t you think it’s a little weird acting like this in front of Sean?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My God my posts are nearly triple yours. You need to sort out your dyslexia once and for all. Get rid of the hoodie and embrace your simple features.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My God my posts are nearly triple yours. You need to sort out your dyslexia once and for all. Get rid of the hoodie and embrace your simple features.

Cuz 3/4 my posts were images so all those posts got scraped when my image hosts went down
Mate…I’m not the one trying to tongue CorsetKat‘s anus. Stand the fuck down….you’re not worthy.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking crybaby me with PM‘s all those years ago. You fucked up bad little man. Because of you @Blurt made a boo-boo! Remember who started the troll? I‘ll knock your teeth out on principle alone.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm thinking that if everyone that Breakfall dislikes left this forum, he would turn on his leftover "friends" that are supporting him right now!! I'd bet on it!!! If something didn't go his way, or someone disagreed with his views, there would be problems. Think about that peeps ;) There is no making this man happy unless you agree and support him on everything. Dare speak out or even have the appearance of dessension.. you're toast :/ Okay.. I'm over this now. LOLOLOLOL..

Dude it's a matter if time before they turn on eachother anyway. People like this always do. They always have some issue or drama with someone.

When it happens I'll likely take them off ignore so I can watch lol.
AlarmingCreamyAxolotl-max-1mb.gif

What IS it with you guys who dont like to read my posts coming at them as if other people arent allowed to read and like them?

Am I obligated to conform my content to what like 3 of you prefer? Or what the gossip hater group prefers?

It's because you're fucking stupid and you post political garbage you pilfer off of Fox News and post that fabricated shit on non-political forums and look for discourse in Meltdown? Get the fuck outta here you gigantic cunt stain. No one cares how much you fucking cry.

Retard.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm thinking that if everyone that Breakfall dislikes left this forum, he would turn on his leftover "friends" that are supporting him right now!! I'd bet on it!!! If something didn't go his way, or someone disagreed with his views, there would be problems. Think about that peeps ;) There is no making this man happy unless you agree and support him on everything. Dare speak out or even have the appearance of dessension.. you're toast :/ Okay.. I'm over this now. LOLOLOLOL..

Dude it's a matter if time before they turn on eachother anyway. People like this always do. They always have some issue or drama with someone.

What IS it with you guys who dont like to read my posts coming at them as if other people arent allowed to read and like them?

Am I obligated to conform my content to what like 3 of you prefer? Or what the gossip hater group prefers?

It's because you're fucking stupid and you post political garbage you pilfer off of Fox News on non-political forums.

Retard.
It upset me when Frood said that you were a dude. I thought you were really hot as that brunette. 9/10.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's because you're fucking stupid and you post political garbage you pilfer off of Fox News on non-political forums.

Retard.
It upset me when Frood said that you were a dude. I thought you were really hot as that brunette. 9/10.

And I thought you had a brain. Keep listening to Freud, the guy that was outted pretending to be a female.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Retard.

And I thought you had a brain. Keep listening to Freud, the guy that was outted pretending to be a female.
I am pretty fucking smart. My trivia is exceptional and I’m kinda witty when I want to be.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

I am pretty fucking smart. My trivia is exceptional and I’m kinda witty when I want to be.

Yeah? How come you NEVER show it on this board?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Retard.

I play a character here. In reality I am gifted. See….I still see you as that sexy brunette. I’ve convinced myself that you’re a chick that is smoking hot. I’ve even imagined you stepping on my testicles in stilettos as my punishment for being a naughty boy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

I play a character here. In reality I am gifted. See….I still see you as that sexy brunette. I’ve convinced myself that you’re a chick that is smoking hot. I’ve even imagined you stepping on my testicles in stilettos as my punishment for being a naughty boy.

Idiot.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Retard.

Idiot.
Okay….yoo got me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Retard.

Idiot.
Okay….yoo got me.

Yes. I know you're a fucking jackass.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Retard.

Idiot.
Okay….yoo got me.

Yes. I know you're a fucking jackass.
I’ll jack your arse if you were a smoking hot brunette!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you were a chick Flynn and I was single. I would stick my tongue deep into your naught. Lol

If you were a real man, you wouldn't have to jump through these hoops to prove that you're a real man.
Licking a chick’s arse is a pleasure. And I don’t jump through hoops for anyone. I’ve been self-employed for most of my life . I don’t suffer fools gladly. Sort your shit out Flynn, whatever your fucking gender is. Your Dove obsession is creepy as fuck!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If you were a chick Flynn and I was single. I would stick my tongue deep into your naught. Lol

If you were a real man, you wouldn't have to jump through these hoops to prove that you're a real man.
Licking a chick’s arse is a pleasure. And I don’t jump through hoops for anyone. I’ve been self-employed for most of my life . I don’t suffer fools gladly. Sort your shit out Flynn, whatever your fucking gender is. Your Dove obsession is creepy as fuck!

Hmmmm...aren't you the doofus that wanted Dove banned? As I remember you even started a thread about it. Maybe you could stop contradicting yourself once in your miserable life?

What was that about obsession?