RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It means your chin is HUUUUGE and you need to haul it around, jackass :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jackass? Jesus…you’re a tool at best! You sat back and allowed my daughter to be trolled. That’s why you lost me. Are you even a woman?
I DID NOT... I STUCK UP FOR YOU!!! and you still call me a cunt.. I'm over it LOLOLOL.. :D

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jackass? Jesus…you’re a tool at best! You sat back and allowed my daughter to be trolled. That’s why you lost me. Are you even a woman?
I DID NOT... I STUCK UP FOR YOU!!! and you still call me a cunt.. I'm over it LOLOLOL.. :D
No you didn’t. And that’s why most of you mean nothing to me. This troll has existed for 15 years. A fabrication. My own daughter.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No you didn’t. And that’s why most of you mean nothing to me. This troll has existed for 15 years. A fabrication. My own daughter.
I understand... I don't like it either, but I can't change what people post :( I can only speak out against it. Sorry if that's not good enough.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I understand... I don't like it either, but I can't change what people post :( I can only speak out against it. Sorry if that's not good enough.
You fucking can! Stand up for your would-be friend! Are you not a parent?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're holding me accountable for what Biggie posts????? Pfffttt.. okay, Breaky..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have many times here, Breakfall.. I can't control people.. It's a flame board, ffs.. I know you didn't sniff panties, ffs... As I'm sure everyone else knows you didn't.. It's being used as a flame, ffs.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m on The Blue Cashew now. They don’t allow the paedophile troll. It wrecks the flow. I can’t be my character without friends. You blew that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have many times here, Breakfall.. I can't control people.. It's a flame board, ffs.. I know you didn't sniff panties, ffs... As I'm sure everyone else knows you didn't.. It's being used as a flame, ffs.
Flame board? I login and get a panty sniffing troll everyday?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know what else to do?? I personally wish BF would kick the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit out of here.. You've also said some pretty disgusting shit about Dovey's little one and SHE NEVER did a thing to you.. Your beef should be with Biggie.. no one else :/

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't what else to do?? I personally wish BF would kick the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit out of here.. You've also said some pretty disgusting shit about Dovey's little one and SHE NEVER did a thing to you.. Your beef should be with Biggie.. no one else :/
Why do you think I’ve resented you lately? I’ve never done this in all our years. Shampain isn’t a nice character by the way. In real life I mean.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn't make sense that you hold me accountable for actions of others.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't know what else to do?? I personally wish BF would kick the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit out of here.. You've also said some pretty disgusting shit about Dovey's little one and SHE NEVER did a thing to you.. Your beef should be with Biggie.. no one else :/
Dovey is a narcissist. Self-opinionated and guilt-free. Her reputation is speaks for itself. Outside of this forum…she’s a casualty. And that’s unfortunate for everyone around her.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On that note, if you think I'm going to stand by while you call me a cunt and everything else without me saying shit.. Nah.. that's not going to happen LOL.. With that... Bye :)