Bastard Factory…I want your hard drive!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She was barely thirteen when the troll started! @RAVEN

Are you going to judge me by showing other’s what it’s like. Her ex lover as such? @RAVEN Obviously your elevator doesn’t quite reach the top floor!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The fact reminds: I don’t drink very often. If I did, I would be here or elsewhere running amok daily. Does my body look like a fucking alcoholic’s body? I spend my leisure surfing and training in martial arts. I have been doing so for decades. Why are you so stupid? @RAVEN
You’re not smart…don’t even consider that. Repetition troll! Lol Dumb as a box of left-handed hammers!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi cuntflaps @Dove you're a narcissist. And a dopey one at that! How many forums do you have to alienate yourself from? Spent the needed time with your children instead on forums constantly. Get a job instead of leeching off the government. Learn to wipe and wash your anus. You’re a peasant…most know this in the now, realise this.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha. Of all the melties I’ve caused throughout the years breakfails is the most entertaining

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It appears Breakfall has moved on to snorting rubbing alcohol.
Politics isn’t your forte’. Once I thought that you were onto something, and then came the repetition. Ask around. Look at what you just posted 5 minutes ago. You’re the Amber Turd pal. Lol

Seriously…nobody likes you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hahahaha. Of all the melties I’ve caused throughout the years breakfails is the most entertaining

Is he really threatening me with some sort of diatribe of shit he thinks about me and what he thinks he knows about my life.....as if I give a fuck?

He is free to drunk rage blather all the supposed "PI" he was probably given about us from Murd all he wants. Who cares?!

So what's the aim here? Does he want me to leave the forum so badly he is now threatening manifestos of bullshit told to him by an equally drunk and bitter nutcase who also lies?

Oh noes!! Imma skerrrred.

*belch*

You do you, Break. A bunch of us already know you and your "club" are desperate liars who use PI as some forum weapon to regain some ridiculous sense of control you need to feel you have.

At least 4 of us even told you this. And you denied it and you and planet Oink and whatsherface....LA Ms. Piggy had a convo about how PI "is for people who are desperate and owned".

And predictably.....here we are with yet another version of "WAH! I'm not getting MY way! So I'm gonna threaten to use PI and LIE about it because I'm a little bitch who wants my way! WAH!".

So funny how people can literally predict this pattern playing out with almost surgical precision.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Politics isn’t your forte’. Once I thought that you were onto something, and then came the repetition. Ask around. Look at what you just posted 5 minutes ago. You’re the Amber Turd pal. Lol

She doesn’t sniff childrens underwear tho

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think she’s sniffed everything including your anus…and that’s a fact unfortunately!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think she’s sniffed everything including your anus…and that’s a fact unfortunately!
But not a child’s panties tho You cannot say the same

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Clearly it isnt your forte. You are a low info partisan who thinks you have correct and solid views but you consistently fail to support them, instead opting to insult the intelligence of your opposition while boosting your own.

You definately demonstrate signs of malignant narcissism.

Grown adults who literally tell other adults they "fucked up" because they wont hate or dislike the same people you do, and you actually tell them you are not "friends" with them anymore because of that.....is inflicted with malignant narcissism and only wants one sided "friendships" with people they can control.

I dont expect you to grasp anything I just said because it requires insight and thought....two things you spend more time trying to convince others you have but yet never actually demonstrate having.

This is more to validating the thoughts I KNOW readers are having as they skin through your alcohol soaked diatribes.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It means your chin is HUUUUGE and you need to haul it around, jackass :LOL3:
Jackass? Jesus…you’re a tool at best! You sat back and allowed my daughter to be trolled. That’s why you lost me. Are you even a woman?
I DID NOT... I STUCK UP FOR YOU!!! and you still call me a cunt.. I'm over it LOLOLOL.. :D
No you didn’t. And that’s why most of you mean nothing to me. This troll has existed for 15 years. A fabrication. My own daughter.
I understand... I don't like it either, but I can't change what people post :( I can only speak out against it. Sorry if that's not good enough.
You fucking can! Stand up for your would-be friend! Are you not a parent?

Nobody likes the white knight

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I most certainly can. I’ve never sniffed anyone’s panties…including a woman’s. I’m a good-looking rooster. People that are butt-ugly like you tend to do that sort of thing. Hey…a drug fiend got rid of you ffs! You probably sniff your own daughter’s panties since you’re the only one consumed baby the paedophile act!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I most certainly can. I’ve never sniffed anyone’s panties…including a woman’s. I’m a good-looking rooster. People that are butt-ugly like you tend to do that sort of thing. Hey…a drug fiend got rid of you ffs! You probably sniff your own daughter’s panties since you’re the only one consumed baby the paedophile act!
Don’t lie

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Clearly it isnt your forte. You are a low info partisan who thinks you have correct and solid views but you consistently fail to support them, instead opting to insult the intelligence of your opposition while boosting your own.

You definately demonstrate signs of malignant narcissism.

Grown adults who literally tell other adults they "fucked up" because they wont hate or dislike the same people you do, and you actually tell them you are not "friends" with them anymore because of that.....is inflicted with malignant narcissism and only wants one sided "friendships" with people they can control.

I dont expect you to grasp anything I just said because it requires insight and thought....two things you spend more time trying to convince others you have but yet never actually demonstrate having.

This is more to validating the thoughts I KNOW readers are having as they skin through your alcohol soaked diatribes.
Hahahaha….hey kid, I’ve heard this speech of yours portrayed on others over the years. Nobody cares for what you need to say. You fucked up your life and continue to do so. I don’t have your time here because I run two businesses. You bludge off the government. Your trailer trash in essence.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Don’t lie
Dude…you’re consumed by children’s panties. It makes you!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jackass? Jesus…you’re a tool at best! You sat back and allowed my daughter to be trolled. That’s why you lost me. Are you even a woman?
I DID NOT... I STUCK UP FOR YOU!!! and you still call me a cunt.. I'm over it LOLOLOL.. :D
No you didn’t. And that’s why most of you mean nothing to me. This troll has existed for 15 years. A fabrication. My own daughter.
I understand... I don't like it either, but I can't change what people post :( I can only speak out against it. Sorry if that's not good enough.

Shut up and take moar drugs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don’t lie
You’re the one who admitted to sniffing your kids panties. Not me

haw haw

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You wanna play doxxing?..

Let them go for it. Seriously. I'll tell you why.

I love being able to rub their faces in their own shit.

Also....when they use shit like this? It's because they actually believe they can embarrass or humiliate their opponent. They seek to "punish" someone who butthurted them.

And because they are narcissists who carry deep insecurity and shame about their OWN life and they deeply care about the image they think they have and preserving that(even when its completely disconnected from the reality that most people see right through that grandiose idiocy)......they imagine that trying to "ruin" another person image would be the same large hit to their targets ego as it would be to theirs.

They fear exposure of themselves so they really believe everyone else has the same fears and motives. Narcs view other humans as props on the stage of their world, lesser extensions of themselves that they can manipulate and control.

By all means, keep the TOS. I'm just saying dont think either Big OR myself have any single concern about what some alcoholic, bitter control freaks say and it just shows the truth about who THEY are. And we will use that lol.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You wanna play doxxing?..

Let them go for it. Seriously. I'll tell you why.

I love being able to rub their faces in their own shit.

Also....when they use shit like this? It's because they actually believe they can embarrass or humiliate their opponent. They seek to "punish" someone who butthurted them.

And because they are narcissists who carry deep insecurity and shame about their OWN life and they deeply care about the image they think they have and preserving that(even when its completely disconnected from the reality that most people see right through that grandiose idiocy)......they imagine that trying to "ruin" another person image would be the same large hit to their targets ego as it would be to theirs.

They fear exposure of themselves so they really believe everyone else has the same fears and motives. Narcs view other humans as props on the stage of their world, lesser extensions of themselves that they can manipulate and control.

By all means, keep the TOS. I'm just saying dont think either Big OR myself have any single concern about what some alcoholic, bitter control freaks say and it just shows the truth about who THEY are. And we will use that lol.
And alcoholic yet again says the drug fiend! And on and on…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Don’t lie

haw haw
I’ve never sniffed anyones panties in my life or ever said such a thing. Now you hopefully know!

@Bastard Factory

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don’t lie

haw haw
I’ve never sniffed anyones panties in my life or ever said such a thing. Now you hopefully know!

@Bastard Factory
Don’t lie