Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
On that note, if you think I'm going to stand by while you call me a cunt and everything else without me saying shit.. Nah.. that's not going to happen LOL.. With that... Bye :)
I call all my mates a cunt. It’s a fucking term of endearment!
-_- sure.
Well…it’s mostly true. Hey…I don’t even drink that much. Isn’t a bloke allowed to get pissed once in a while when the surf’s shit and goof around? Fuck sakes…is this a flame forum/troll forum? But does it allow me to be spammed by a lie everyday? Fucking oath it does! Where are my mates then? So many of you trolls spin off each other, but when it comes to a personal family attack…I’m ace-out alone. Cheers cunt!
:ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
On that note, if you think I'm going to stand by while you call me a cunt and everything else without me saying shit.. Nah.. that's not going to happen LOL.. With that... Bye :)
-_- sure.
Well…it’s mostly true. Hey…I don’t even drink that much. Isn’t a bloke allowed to get pissed once in a while when the surf’s shit and good around? Fuck sakes…is this a flame forum/troll forum? But does it allow me to be spammed by a lie everyday? Fucking oath it does! Where are my mates then? So many of you trolls spin off each other, but when it comes to a personal family attack…I’m ace-out alone. Cheers cunt!
The tears are delicious!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
-_- sure.
Well…it’s mostly true. Hey…I don’t even drink that much. Isn’t a bloke allowed to get pissed once in a while when the surf’s shit and good around? Fuck sakes…is this a flame forum/troll forum? But does it allow me to be spammed by a lie everyday? Fucking oath it does! Where are my mates then? So many of you trolls spin off each other, but when it comes to a personal family attack…I’m ace-out alone. Cheers cunt!
The tears are delicious!
Yeah! You’re the reason why I don’t want to be here. Your personal attack on my daughter isn’t warranted. You’re a repetition troll. I could do that daily. Look into yourself man and realise that you have real issues.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
-_- sure.
The tears are delicious!
Yeah! You’re the reason why I don’t want to be here. Your personal attack on my daughter isn’t warranted. You’re a repetition troll. I could do that daily. Look into yourself man and realise that you have real issues.
Yet here you are. Crying and whining

Pwned

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't get kicks out of it.. I HATE IT!! It's cruel..
Well…

Another thing. Stephan aka Shampain? What’s with that favouring? Outside of this forum the bloke is a criminal. A weak one at that. Why would you roll with such a juvenile delinquent?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
-_- sure.
The tears are delicious!
Yet here you are. Crying and whining

Pwned
Nobody’s being pawned bloke. It’s whether I stay or go on account of your immaturity.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So take that as a win if you will. I realise you’re a dipshit. But know that I don’t even need to cross swords. I earn more money than you. I probably give more to charity then you can make in a day…daily! And that’s a fact. You don’t know me boy. You’re just an ugly little man with a chip on his shoulder.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't know what else to do?? I personally wish BF would kick the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit out of here.. You've also said some pretty disgusting shit about Dovey's little one and SHE NEVER did a thing to you.. Your beef should be with Biggie.. no one else :/
Disgusting things about Dove’s child? Proving a point? Yes. If not begrudgingly I did…but it’s not my style and you all know this. I get my child mentioned in a paedophile context daily and then mention Dove’s child as an example of what I endure from her ex boyfriend Biggie?

I would’ve thought that you realised what I was trying to show. It’s not good trolling. Hello!!

You people are either stupid or think you’re trolls.

Reactions: X

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I can’t stand paedophilia and you all know this. @Bastard Factory …you’re a card!

Yet... you involve MY daughter and I've never said a word.

original_459377337.gif

Here's One from today....

Cry panty sniffer. Cry
@Bastard Factory ’s daughter wants you to wear her panties! Lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can’t stand paedophilia and you all know this. @Bastard Factory …you’re a card!

Yet... you involve MY daughter and I've never said a word.

original_459377337.gif

Here's one from today...

:LOL3:
Cry panty sniffer. Cry
Your illusion projects! Remember that when I disassemble your forum @Bastard Factory ….you might need to reinvent yourself BF 3.0. Lol
Cry panty sniffer. Cry
@Bastard Factory ’s daughter wants you to wear her panties! Lol
Yeah? You’re my age and our daughters too. Didn’t you get the memo?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
-_- sure.
The tears are delicious!

Ha ha so is knowing yer a short dewd :LOL3: AAA PLUS

midget55.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WAIT!! So you are upset with BIGGIE, so you use Dovey's little 5 yo in child RAPE trolling?? NAH.. that's not how that works, Breakfall. If you have to troll someone with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit, it should be Biggie and his kids if you have to have payback lol. It would be like me trolling your kid, for something someone else said. nooooo..

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
WAIT!! So you are upset with BIGGIE, so you use Dovey's little 5 yo in child RAPE trolling?? NAH.. that's not how that works, Breakfall. If you have to troll someone with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit, it should be Biggie and his kids if you have to have payback lol. It would be like me trolling your kid, for something someone else said. nooooo..
This doesn’t make sense @RAVEN ! You all stood back and did nothing while my daughter was subject to a paedophilic troll. This has been going on for a decade and a fucking half you idiot!