images
did you pay your ph bill

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Few tweaks need to be made so please point them out.

Smiles will be back in a few days.
Color scheme will be back tomorrow...
“Start a thread” icons we will be back in a few days

Looking to add a few more options to the ‘store’ area.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I will never use it so you wasted $$ you could have used for new shoes .. and no dick pics so don't even axe

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
LMAO fuck that ! I won't report to my post until expiration ...

why so sad? this is an equal meltdown opportunity allows more IMPACT..

we used to have lots of extra trolling features before the 2,0 had some funny outcomes ,used to be Masterblaster and Snakemajor getting the brunt of things..

these are privileges ,change a Nazi into a princess it can be that easy.. but sure if you wanna pull a DILF and suck out about it,,

• Interesting
Reactions: X

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

we used to have lots of extra trolling features before the 2,0 had some funny outcomes ,used to be Masterblaster and Snakemajor getting the brunt of things..

these are privileges ,change a Nazi into a princess it can be that easy.. but sure if you wanna pull a DILF and suck out about it,,
pfft princess bring it on :daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flashback 2012

sZrASxM.png

Briefly had a front page before entering forum front page...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

do you still have my old acc BF nazibastard or asux

check out the wayback machine, they actaully still have my images up in there, its just a husk of the forum though but should be there
the last time i was here BF lost all user data and post counts thats when i stoped posting

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Dont flatter yourself ,that wasnt intended for you ..hahaha

How are you a Nazi more like Notzi ..haha the Nike thugged out Nazi..

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmfao o i am flattered .its a sad sad day who will i bait now pfft lol
hay grim what ever happen to asad he used to be mod here i used to have so much fun with him fuck we used to fight lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

lmfao o i am flattered .its a sad sad day who will i bait now pfft lol
hay grim what ever happen to asad he used to be mod here i used to have so much fun with him fuck we used to fight lol

asad wasnt a mod on this board.. I think it was from one of the many variations that spawned after BF went down I remember asad running one with Kat or DSM , think it was the one before Bastard Annex

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
asad might have even been from the Canadian boards
ok i now he left and whent to trollvila moding there after .yes where is kat i was good friends with

shes got her own branch off of this place thru the Canadian forums but I believe shes been MIA from there due to her busy life , Not sure its been a while since I dropped in I had technical issues the last time I was there, so I just robbed a few people points and bounced

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ok i now he left and whent to trollvila moding there after .yes where is kat i was good friends with

shes got her own branch off of this place thru the Canadian forums but I believe shes been MIA from there due to her busy life , Not sure its been a while since I dropped in I had technical issues the last time I was there, so I just robbed a few people points and bounced
So how do it work there is ather bastard factory

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

So how do it work there is ather bastard factory
Its not like here at all, pretty tame and thats what they prefer, its pretty much like a big water cooler people gather around to discuss their days, most have accounts here and are visiting some are there because they have issues with members here.. you know the drama and the politics..

They had to branch off of the Canadian forum so I could post my pictures and the advertiser wouldnt complain about loss revenue, the boards over there are free one Commie polack or russian or summat runs them all and forces boundries and spams ads to support costs.. still not allowed to post gore or shock images..Due to members feedback