Bastard Factory 2.0

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nobody cares SIMP... I just wonder what our Swampy thinks of you now? You literally just keep playing yourself...
Is there and eko in here

images

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can see why ppl don't stick around with the 2 pussy crying when thay scratch there little figger would you s like someone to kiss it better @stinky and shitfain what fucking pussy bring it on shampy you fucking girl try and make your own quotes that's right he don't have a brain his a Irish import

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can see why ppl don't stick around with the 2 pussy crying when thay scratch there little figger would you s like someone to kiss it better @stinky and shitfain what fucking pussy bring it on shampy you fucking girl try and make your own quotes that's right he don't have a brain his a Irish import
You’re a NASTY Abo! What made you pay for clout?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’re a NASTY Abo! What made you pay for clout?
It's about having fun I see you pussy don't no how to

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'pay for clout'

tenor.gif

Let's have 'fun'

CjQv.gif

write something, no spam .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
6a6ced17d6e721dcba3568dbed60a2de.587x600x1.jpg

tenor.gif

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pay1
/pā/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

verb

1. 1.
    give (someone) money that is due for work done, goods received, or a debt incurred.
    "he paid the locals to pick his coffee beans"

For

clout
/klout/

INFORMAL
influence or power, especially in politics or business.
"I knew he carried a lot of clout"

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't bother with your YouTube shit I don't watch
While you FORCE everyone to digest your drivel? That’s a bit unfair muck boy...
You should take some of your own advice shitfain
You’re like a snitch mucker, I think you should leave
Ow someone is losing it again so much anger
Nah you’ve just lost ANY integrity you ever had Simon...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop cry shitfain grow a brain your like a broken record

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
“grow a brain” Bahahahahaaa

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“grow a brain” Bahahahahaaa
What was i thinking that will never happen baha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Felt like the member sighting thread was off rail too much, so Im quoting you here Shamp.....

Oh look it’s the paying queer.... LMFAO how you still hold it together is beyond me... You paid money to have me downgraded but got your money back? You will never be one of us, never...

If I were to be honest....

Im not a fan of "pay" to be able to do something sites. Reminds me of the game site gimmicks. BUT, I also understand BF doesnt bash us with ads, which is a blessing in itself, site loads fairly fast because of that. BF was simply trying to employ a fun feature, while generating some loot... that he puts back into the forum. If this stuff was free I would've created my own forum long ago, BlazorsBarnyard.com hahaha. Anyway, y'all didnt even give it a chance, which is sad. Seemed fun to me! And Im broke lol, so dont go saying I'd be flingin' dollar bills as if I was at the strip club lol. If I got assboxed, I wouldnt care, I'd make the most of it down there, and hope someone would pop by for a beer lol. Its simply forum games. Back in the day, we would have a thread pop up now and then, would say something like "post in here and get banned", and people would do it, for the fun of it lol. It was all temporary.

Something I would like to see, is having the option to either pay, or use rep points to be able to do something lol. But maybe you have to be Elite to be able to have the rep point option.

Anyway, thats my thoughts on all that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I agree with everything you said, that being said when weak farts start using it with an obvious advantage it gets sketchy ... You know me Ballszer I've been assboxed whatever meltdowned I made the best of it day after day and not ONCE bothered BF aboot it then one day I was out ..make the best of it..it's funner there anyhoo as you know (:
All I asked mngmt for was to change my name so he didn't have the opportunity to fuck 'STINKY' up so I would essentially rob him ...he could fuck up who ever the fuck I make after that all he wants, just not stinky, he could NEVER say he fucked him..he's a rep to uphold you know lol I wouldn't have left or anything .. If I trusted my CC # on the pooter I would have beat him at his own game anyways ...
Now go Ballszer, I hear you're trying out for a part in the 'Bald and the beautiful' :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Right on Stinky!

I get what you're throwing down, but still anything done is temporary lol. That did seem like a good defensive move, changing your name lol, but I still woulda rolled with it.

It is funner down in Meltdown. Something lurkers that are too pussy to sign up never see.

Lol, you know you like it!

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Xenforo 2 boards are money bleeders for the add ons... example, wanted to add a simple Birthday Hack the other day that starts a thread when its a members birthday....
WTF, here's another one of my new favorites for
, we just don't need anything else here from them... I always want to find and add the best options available for this place.

This board is free to all, not into memberships or closing off access, avg size avatars, user titles to anyone.

That said, loyalty and status should be rewarded. We have core players and always looking for more.

Stkyfngr.....I knew you wanted to 'ghost' your name here and take the fade... how does that help our posters here moving forward. Unless its PI, were not into removing anything here... things need to stay cemented in chronological history here, just move on, you'll be a memory as more come and take your spot. I don't care about forum post counts either. That goes for anyone who asks to delete their profile/posts here...

Over the next few days I'm going to create a 'Meltdown Hi-jinks' store and a 'sign up sheeeeet' thread for those who are 'game' so nobody is victimized.

Considering bringing Bastard Bucks back as a currency ... one BB = $1

Never will we ever allow an option to change another's username as I feel that's their online identity...

These options are coming...

- Change another members avatar.
- Change another members user title.
- Ass Box/Exile a Member
- 3 Day Ban a Member
- Immunity/ Insurance against
- Sticky a thread
- ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No fade man (: to dramatic BF, just don't want to see Stinky go down like that we've been through HELL, I wouldn't leave or ALT up .. not honorable which is how I roll ..

If people are free ( once paid for ) to fuck with my online identity in any shape or form I would ask my name to be 'X' ... that's all, you do allow name changes so ...

but the sign up sheet obviously eliminates any problem I have with it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right on Stinky!

I get what you're throwing down, but still anything done is temporary lol. That did seem like a good defensive move, changing your name lol, but I still woulda rolled with it.

It is funner down in Meltdown. Something lurkers that are too pussy to sign up never see.

tenor.gif

You know, you're a real fucking jerk (: ... Mary poppins-ish and I want to be cool but you got me fucking nikkers ...my buddies are STILL laughing, da fuq RIGHT ?

at least handsome nikkers and I might've gotten past it, dam (:

it's okay I hope you feel better ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with everything you said, that being said when weak farts start using it with an obvious advantage it gets sketchy ... You know me Ballszer I've been assboxed whatever meltdowned I made the best of it day after day and not ONCE bothered BF aboot it then one day I was out ..make the best of it..it's funner there anyhoo as you know (:
All I asked mngmt for was to change my name so he didn't have the opportunity to fuck 'STINKY' up so I would essentially rob him ...he could fuck up who ever the fuck I make after that all he wants, just not stinky, he could NEVER say he fucked him..he's a rep to uphold you know lol I wouldn't have left or anything .. If I trusted my CC # on the pooter I would have beat him at his own game anyways ...
Now go Ballszer, I hear you're trying out for a part in the 'Bald and the beautiful' :LMAO:

2 squished up singles and a pocket full of lint dont mean u have a 'credit card', stink

btw a pay-2-win option is the only way your witless, brain dead, peewee scooter riding ass could ever win cause your burns r lukewarm at best and your gifs and comebacks r stolen from ppl who used them on u, numbskull

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Right on Stinky!

tenor.gif

You know, you're a real fucking jerk (: ... Mary poppins-ish and I want to be cool but you got me fucking nikkers ...my buddies are STILL laughing, da fuq RIGHT ?

at least handsome nikkers and I might've gotten past it, dam (:

it's okay I hope you feel better ..

It was all in fun and games man lol. I hadnt made those kinds of chops in a long time, use to be the norm back in the day. You wouldnt believe some of the other chops I've done lol. Like this one guy, had the hots for this one girl, who we use to joke was a tranny, so I chopped him getting fucked by a tranny, with both their faces, and I chopped his cat in there to watch lolol. Different shit like that lol.