Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

Look, if you believe Flynn is a woman who cavorts with celebs in the movie biz, you know her main function is as a "guest" at blowjob parties. Probably gets a few bucks and a parting bag of upper drugs that fuel those overnight psycho binge postings.

Like anyone is going to believe a word you post after lying about ever posting a picture of yourself. And when you were caught you tried to pass off some random shadow as you.

Try again. :LOL3:
 
Reggie_Essent, you've been out here for days on end, just because you don't post doesn't mean you weren't out here. So I can ask you the same thing? Were we getting our meth from the same dealer?

You're a fucking idiot, so what you're saying is that Lily, Adam/Ken and few others are on meth as well? They were out here with me. My last posting binge was by my lonesome because times have changed.
I'm retired so I can leave a tab open on my laptop all day and night if I want to. Sometimes I'll even flyby late at night after I've retired to the North Wing but I do that from my tablet and I hate trying to poast on that thing.

And chill out, sweetheart. No one really cares what hours you keep, though I will say that Lily's extended binges were probably fueled by donut holes and Mountain Dew and Adam probably drinks a lot of high caffeine tea.
 
I'm retired so I can leave a tab open on my laptop all day and night if I want to. Sometimes I'll even flyby late at night after I've retired to the North Wing but I do that from my tablet and I hate trying to poast on that thing.

And chill out, sweetheart. No one really cares what hours you keep, though I will say that Lily's extended binges were probably fueled by donut holes and Mountain Dew and Adam probably drinks a lot of high caffeine tea.

Relax, dood.

You're telling me that you've been out here this long with me, and you still think I'm all up in arms over your retarded ramblings?
 
Relax, dood.

You're telling me that you've been out here this long with me, and you still think I'm all up in arms over your retarded ramblings?
. So like, are you being a background "actor" right now? Will we see you on the tv sitting on a park bench looking angry, typing feverishly on a laptop?
 
. So like, are you being a background "actor" right now? Will we see you on the tv sitting on a park bench looking angry, typing feverishly on a laptop?

So, like why are YOU soooo interested? Do you really think you're going to get any info from me Alticus Jr.?

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Go post more shadows purportedly being you. :LOL3:
 
my looks and success.
What looks? No one has ever seen a picture of you, just models you wish you were.
...and success? Are you a successful internet troll who posts pictures of models that no one believes are you?

Grow up kid. Being an cheesy internet troll on an obscure message board isn't a thing to aspire to or be proud of.
 
What looks? No one has ever seen a picture of you, just models you wish you were.
...and success? Are you a successful internet troll who posts pictures of models that no one believes are you?

Grow up kid. Being an cheesy internet troll on an obscure message board isn't a thing to aspire to or be proud of.


Says the thing that tries to pass off a random shadow as a picture. Then tries to argue the point that it counts as a "REAL PICTURE."

Oh Hollibitch, you're soo upset at me that you panel abused me as well, because THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN "BEAT ME." Imagine being soooooooooo butthurt you have to edit my post about you and Fred with a "line," through it. :LOL3:


Yeah. Enough. Said. :LOL3: