- Reaction score
- 2,259
- Location
- Chicagoland
You and Xypoo ran away crying tears like little girls.When did I run away? I appear to still be here, bottoming out in all of you.
You and Xypoo ran away crying tears like little girls.When did I run away? I appear to still be here, bottoming out in all of you.
You're a bigger idiot than I thought.You and Xypoo ran away crying tears like little girls.
Didn't you say "I'm done!" for the 5,687th time?You're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Nope. I just got real sick of people like you and needed a break from the bullshit for a few days.Didn't you say "I'm done!" for the 5,687th time?
Just admit it! You ran away because you were afraid of facing a Jury of your peers in a fun and comedy-filled Trial. You ruined everything!Nope. I just got real sick of people like you and needed a break from the bullshit for a few days.
What are you then? This is becoming a complete shamblesI ain't the Judge. That's the Judge's job.
Fuck you.Just admit it! You ran away because you were afraid of facing a Jury of your peers in a fun and comedy-filled Trial. You ruined everything!

I dont know why you take it so seriouslyNope. I just got real sick of people like you and needed a break from the bullshit for a few days.
And you are?What are you then? This is becoming a complete shambles
I don't. That's the whole point. I'm just having fun watching you all chase your tails over bullshit.I dont know why you take it so seriously
I'm a juror, I think. And I WILL be taking my duty seriouslyAnd you are?
Oh that's right. You're e-fucking a divorced geriatric these days.
Yes we know how you take everything so seriously.I'm a juror, I think. And I WILL be taking my duty seriously
You should be on your best behaviour in front of me, I could have you sent away for a veeeeery long time jackYes we know how you take everything so seriously.
Fucking double assed ape.
I'm the Prosecutor. Once the Jury is selected and seated, I would present the case against tiny jack outlining all his hideous forum crimes against decency and goodness. Then the Defense Attorney - I think that's Xypoo - gets to present all the whiny excuses for tiny jack's perfidious behavior. Then the Jury gets to declare tiny jack guilty on all counts.What are you then? This is becoming a complete shambles
Right. Too bad x abandoned his client, jack will have to represent himself. Good luck with that, jackI'm the Prosecutor. Once the Jury is selected and seated, I would present the case against tiny jack outlining all his hideous forum crimes against decency and goodness. Then the Defense Attorney - I think that's Xypoo - gets to present all the whiny excuses for tiny jack's perfidious behavior. Then the Jury gets to declare tiny jack guilty on all counts.
See?

Adding content to your lack of content or context is a Cuntess move on our bored board of despair.
Nope. I just got real sick of people like you and needed a break from the bullshit for a few days.