Bastard Factory is Cleaning House

I don’t wanna get banned if poasting PMs is a thing now
 
All copied ready to paste just say the word
 
Huh so when Flynn posted mine and you laughed about it then it was ok?

Little bitch.
It seemed okay but here we have all the banning of interesting members so here we are
 
The comment from BF. She was attention whoring when it happened.

He posted about the posters he wanted to keep going into 2026. Most of is weren't mentioned.

She asked "What am I chopped liver?" Because of course she is needy.

He told her she was fringe. which she really is...



I’m needy? Holy shit


What’s gonna happen when it’s just you and your merry band of ass huggers left to felch each other?

PS - he also said he’s a fan of mine, you repulsive fat slag
 
Why would you ask me for my permission? You clearly didn't ask when you screwed me before. No I'm not giving you permission because I don't trust you anymore.
Of course not, wouldn’t want anybody to interpret the exact same way I did, as veiled threats smh and there you have it @Jack
 
Why would you ask me for my permission? You clearly didn't ask when you screwed me before. No I'm not giving you permission because I don't trust you anymore.
I stopped trusting you the day you calmly said hey X I can your info in a whole assortment of ways