Iggy McLulz
Heathen
- Reaction score
- 1,753
- Location
- Shiloh, P.A.
It's a maybe for me. It's the day after my birthday so I'm really gonna try!
Triggered much? Nobody with a functioning brain believes your lies Flynn, or your hilarious AI generated pictures.Remember when this guy got caught using someone else's picture from Sydney Australia? Remember when this guy said "I was who I said I was?"
Once again, Aryan is wrong on his facts and not telling the WHOLE STORY. It was actually Garraty_47 that ruined the troll, NOT that lame fuck Rancid. Secondly, I even admonished Garraty_47 for sticking his damn nose where it doesn't belong. Garraty_47 has done this before when I offered an olive branch to @jack . At this point Aryan is embarrassed and will try to say ANYTHING to save face.
Wonder why Aryan refuses to post an updated picture which would make me shut the fuck up? But we all know why.
![]()
Triggered much? Nobody with a functioning brain believes your lies Flynn, or your hilarious AI generated pictures.
Cope, seethe, dilate... in private, if possible.

Is it possible that Ken nicked Adams picture?
I dunno, I quite like the idea that this Ken is going round Australia pretending to be a scouse naziFredricka, that's impossible.
Adam isn't Ken Stewart. It's been proven that Adam stole Ken Stewart's pictures. I've talked to Ken Stewart. I've showed him screenshots of Adam's posts using Ken Stewart's pictures.
Now that Mr. Stewart has closed his account to the public, Adam is having trouble coming up with excuses on why he can't post an updated picture. Adam will keep on talking about me in hopes to take the heat of him.
Adam has sent me pm's that everyone saw stating with his OWN words, he believes me I am who I say I am. Now c'mon, I know he's your friend but don't get involved in his bullshit. You're smarter than that.
You're inevitably gonna strangle yourself and suffocate on this intricate web of lies you insist on spinning and I'm gonna be there ready and waiting, with my bottle of Jack Daniels and popcorn, to point and laugh at your much deserved demise.Fredricka, that's impossible.
Adam isn't Ken Stewart. It's been proven that Adam stole Ken Stewart's pictures. I've talked to Ken Stewart. I've showed him screenshots of Adam's posts using Ken Stewart's pictures.
Now that Mr. Stewart has closed his account to the public, Adam is having trouble coming up with excuses on why he can't post an updated picture. Adam will keep on talking about me in hopes to take the heat of him.
Adam has sent me pm's that everyone saw stating with his OWN words, he believes me I am who I say I am. Now c'mon, I know he's your friend but don't get involved in his bullshit. You're smarter than that.

You're inevitably gonna strangle yourself and suffocate on this intricate web of lies you insist on spinning and I'm gonna be there ready and waiting, with my bottle of Jack Daniels and popcorn, to point and laugh at your much deserved demise.![]()

LoLz Do your imaginary celebrity friends know you are up all night making AI pics of your imaginary self with them and posting the FAKE images on an obscure internet message board.Coming from the guy caught red handed using some other person's personal pictures.
LoLz Do your imaginary celebrity friends know you are up all night making AI pics of your imaginary self with them and posting the FAKE images on an obscure internet message board.
I think I'll post some of those FAKE pics to their accounts and ask who you are.




I dunno, I quite like the idea that this Ken is going round Australia pretending to be a scouse nazi
So, you downloaded all of Flynn's fake pics for your spank bank, huh?LoLz Do your imaginary celebrity friends know you are up all night making AI pics of your imaginary self with them and posting the FAKE images on an obscure internet message board.
I think I'll post some of those FAKE pics to their accounts and ask who you are.
I never lied about anything.You already posted fake pictures of shadows. Lets not forget you got caught lying about posting a real picture, and now you're just sooo butthurt.
What happened with you and Fred?
![]()
Aren't they all still where they were posted?So, you downloaded all of Flynn's fake pics for your spank bank, huh?
So, you downloaded all of Flynn's fake pics for your spank bank, huh?
But you just said you were going to go to celebrity socials and poast up Flynn's pic and ask who she (Flynn) was. That implies you have downloaded all the pics Flynn poasted already.Aren't they all still where they were posted?
..oh, but if I can't find them on the board, I'll ask you to pm them from your trove.
Ken needs to come here and tell us why he's pretending to be adam, I've started a thread for him encouraging him to fess up. I already don't like this kenI bet Ken doesn't.
I never lied about anything.
..no worried, I will never lower myself to your leven of FAKEry.

No it doesn't. Dude, seriously. When you link a google pic do you download it?That implies you have downloaded all the pics Flynn poasted already.
But you just said you were going to go to celebrity socials and poast up Flynn's pic and ask who she (Flynn) was. That implies you have downloaded all the pics Flynn poasted already.
Does Fred know you're whacking off to Flynn pics?

When did jack do anything but laugh at other people's posts? I didn't see thisYes. You. DID.
Do I need to re-post your post where you stated you posted a REAL picture in the "Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread," and Jack went to verify that statement and it turned out to be a lie?
This is why you're a fucking joke. You get caught making up shit and still want to argue the fact that you didn't when EVERYONE saw it happen as Jack drilled you for lying about something sooo stupid and simple. How's it feel to get owned by the likes of Jack?![]()
How convenient that this "Ken Stewart" has supposedly closed his FB account to the public.Coming from the guy caught red handed using some other person's personal pictures. I see you kinda are shying away from the fact that you can't refute the fact that you're not Ken Stewart. No only that, you look like an even bigger retard when your pm's show that you never believed me to be a tranny.
Keep on deflecting and spinning. Maybe you and Holligay can post your shadows?![]()
No it wasn't. I did post the exact same picture at an earlier date, and it disappeared either because a mod removed it, or the account it was linked from was closed...maybe due to disuse. I commented on that several times after it went missing originally.Do I need to re-post your post where you stated you posted a REAL picture in the "Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread," and Jack went to verify that statement and it turned out to be a lie?
Ken needs to come here and tell us why he's pretending to be adam, I've started a thread for him encouraging him to fess up. I already don't like this ken

When did jack do anything but laugh at other people's posts? I didn't see this

How convenient that this "Ken Stewart" has supposedly closed his FB account to the public.
Never change Flynn, you bargain basement AI tranny bot.
No it wasn't. I did post the exact same picture at an earlier date, and it disappeared either because a mod removed it, or the account it was linked from was closed...maybe due to disuse. I commented on that several times after it went missing originally.
If it was on photobucket or other then it was closed when they started asking for money.
I have - at least 3 different pics. Too bad for you if you missed it.You claimed that you posted YOUR FACE in a few of your avatars
I keep yours near also.I have a secret folder in my phone with all hollidays pics in it sometimes I use my favourite one as my screensaver