Flynn
LionHeart Diva
- Reaction score
- 3,103
- Location
- Medina, Washington
Not everyone thinks like you, Frood. You're the only one thinking of spooge.
Only if you lame brains only knew...
I know that your AI toes don't pass the Flynny Frog Feet test....
What you think you know, and what you actually know are two different things entirely.
Dude, those are pretty good computer-generated images. But there are mistakes.
You are not claiming that those are actually pictures of you...right!?!?!?
Obviously they all want a holliday pic too. Sorry but his pics are just for me, all mineLOLLOLOL!!!!
Even others are pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.
It's a known fact YOU'RE A GIANT FUCKING PUSSY THAT'S SCARED OF WHAT A FEW TARDS THINK ON AN "OBSCURE FORUM," but you make it worse by dodging, deflecting, and outright lying. ANYTHING SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOUR PICTURE.
You don't even read the posts, you just start yammering away with more of your Adam-like excuses which are more pathetic than his attempts at using a picture that doesn't belong to him.
Keep on backpedaling...hey Holligay maybe you can post up a picture of a can of tomato soup, and claim that's also you.![]()
Obviously they all want a holliday pic too. Sorry but his pics are just for me, all mine
What you think you know, and what you actually know are two different things entirely.
Ok, ET toes phone........ hommmmmmme..

I bet if holliday showed up to this meet up, flynn would be all over him like she's paparazzi on Princess Di. Stay away holliday!
Stop, Frood. You've embarrassed me enough today. That's why I don't hang out longer out here.![]()
If you did we'd hire Alticus to hack in and delete all the pics. Simple. You won't win this with my crack team of Alticus and his balloon knot on the caseSo what if I did?
He'd bang me in the ass, then he'd go home-online to you. He'd still be calling me fake though, because he's a M-O-R-O-N!
My day then is complete.
If you did we'd hire Alticus to hack in and delete all the pics. Simple. You won't win this with my crack team of Alticus and his balloon knot on the case

You really need to get a life then.
Bah humbug...
You really don't know me do you? Shame, shame on you. I know what you want. Can you give me a minute, please? For fucks sakes man I knew 3 sentences into your not so slick communication.
Dude, who taught you how to conversate? You practically told the fucking whole world what you wanted. Subtley has never been your thing my dear Frood.
Oh right, like inserting a nice looking female model and scrubbing yourself out. LoLzmake changes so I'm not readily identifiable
Hi, Prowler and thanks for your question.
Of course there's A.I. in all my renderings, what do you think I am, a computer graphics guru? No, I am far from that. I suck at photoshop so I use A.I. to scrub things out, make changes so I'm not readily identifiable, and I find that a $190 yearly subscription to such branches like Python suit my needs.
I also use A.I. to omit people who don't want to be in the shot. There's no reason to enhance my looks via A.I., looks are just superficial anyways in the long run. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate beauty in its many splendors, but just because someone has a great personality, but looks like Jack or Alticus is still a big hell no in my book.
I guess what I'm saying is that the stigma of using A.I. to make ones self beautiful, and desirable is just that, a stigma. The reason for A.I. is to protect one's self, that's at least my reasoning for utilizing A.I. on boards like these. We live in a world where the technology is soo very good that you can take a photo, and find out everything about that person, but if you start manipulating the metadata, and throw off the GPS modifiers with certain little tweaks, one can become virtually invisible in today's day and age. That's until they improve on the cookie sniffers, and brute force hacks (Right, @Alticus ?) . That's not to say that with the vast tools at my disposal I don't sometimes start fucking with people, you know dangle a little line with a nice little morsel of some skin or cleavage. So sue me if I'm into cheap thrills and entertainment. Additionally, even if I were some delusional shut in who was a 900 pound dude in real life, how does what I do affect you in your daily life? How can/why, what is obviously a sick person does on this forum cast ripples upon you being how many miles away? You just don't get it, some people need to come out here to live another life, not me of course, but there are a few. Let them have their fantasy, it can't hurt you big guy. And to answer your question Prowler, it's a yes, and a no.
I hope I answered your question in a clear and concise manner.
Oh right, like inserting a nice looking female model and scrubbing yourself out. LoLz
Oh right, like inserting a nice looking female model and scrubbing yourself out. LoLz
Hes better looking than thatHere's something interesting...
![]()
Now, see there's applications that can take away your cover ups. Tsk...tsk...I knew you'd fuck up eventually. While you're trying to portray that up there...I ran your "pic" through a scrubber program and guess what we get? The REAL HOLLIGAY...
![]()
Personally, I dont see the issue on why you're such a bitch? But let me run your image through a couple of checks just to see if that's really you.
Nice try.Hes better looking than that

It's true. I know he's too modest to say it himself, so I didNice try.![]()
It's true. I know he's too modest to say it himself, so I did
Have you ever admitted to all that before?
I'm far more refined looking, but it's a good effort on Flynn's part.Hes better looking than that