Bastard Factory Online Store

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
A better (I think) version of a previous effort now that I have a compatible font...

Bastardfactory2-002-2.png

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory

First shirt arrived a couple of days ago, so checked up on the other one and got this....

Screenshot-2022-09-09-at-10-11-51-Bonfire-Design-your-own-shirt-on-material-you-ll-love.png

You need to chase this up to why ones delivered but the other not even printed and also ask why were they sent seperatly giving me double mail costs to the UK?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I buy plain t-shirts from Kmart or Big W... then use them as rags 3-6 months later when the necks disintegrate or they become too smelly after a wash and dry.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
So, is there going to be a BF xmas ornament for sale in the store or not? I'll need to know well before xmas. ; )

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
@Bastard Factory

First shirt arrived a couple of days ago, so checked up on the other one and got this....

You need to chase this up to why ones delivered but the other not even printed and also ask why were they sent seperatly giving me double mail costs to the UK?

I sent an email off to them and will have an answer for you shortly.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

I thought it went without saying but maybe I should say it anyway...

You're welcome to use any image I've poasted here, in whole or in part, for anything.
If you see one that you kinda like but would rather the color(s) be different or the placement isn't quite right or whatever don't hesitate to say something. I still have all the layered working files and can make adjustments pretty easily.